Reasons she is not competent that have nothing to do with being a female:
1. She is so clueless that she actually believes that *we* won the Vietnam War and that John McCain was actually responsible for our winning it (I
think most people missed this bit of ignorance that was made evident in the debate.. check the transcript hehe)
2. She has blatantly lied and her lies have been stated in this thread so no need to rehash, ALTHOUGH as I have previously said, I don't chalk this
up as JUST her character flaw, but it is a MAJOR flaw that keeps me from voting for her or any of the other glorified politicians we get served...
after all, I do have values that are not swayed because I am SO loyal to a particular party.
3. She stated HERSELF that she doesn't know the duties that a Vice President carries out... not surprising when she can't even name one major
newspaper in this country even though she claims to read them consistently.
4. She is so naive that she actually thinks that since Alaska is close to Russia, she has experience in foreign relations.. cute, but not a
"qualification" that I personally care to see in someone who could lead this country from the #2 position let alone having the possibility of
leading from the #1 position.
5. She wants to go to war with Iran and the only reason she can stu.. stu.. stutter out is because "Israel is the good guy."
6. She is gung ho on going to war with Russia as well.
7. The only thing she can say when asked about the current state of our economy and quite frankly ANY issue she can't answer (which if you pay
attention, is more than republicans want to admit) is "I want to talk about, again, my record on energy" and yet, what has she REALLY done for this
country where "energy" is concerned?? hmmmm???
8. She sounds JUST LIKE our current president when it comes to hearing voices and claiming it is god telling her what to do. That is VERY dangerous as
we have already witnessed.
anyway.. those are just a FEW of the reasons that she is BAD NEWS for either of the top 2 positions of leadership in this country. If I add a
give a cute
, will it be better received??
[edit on 4-10-2008 by justamomma]