It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five children will save the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This is a post i read on another forum by username ; SilverRain,He gave me permission to post it on other forums.I have read other posts of his and he seems to be sincere,What do you all think?

Earlier tonight/this morning I was meditating my spirit guide came to me, and he showed me visions of horrible disasters, famine, global warming, death, destruction, sickness/disease, economic claps. After he showed me these images he told me this.

“There will be a time in which five children of the ones above will band together and save life as we know it. In this time the earth will be dying rapidly. Each child will possess a different element, they are the elements of the universe, their the chosen ones. People under them will scorn them and mock then, they shall remain strong. Some say the five will not realize that they are the ones before it’s too late. Those who want to live longer than expected will have to find the five. To my knowledge, there all on the North America. Time is running out, let our people know, let them know what is ahead: Death and Destruction. I have shown you the images now do your part and warn the people of earth and humanity. Forever, Blessed Be. “

Then he left. I was too speechless to even speak, much less think. I have no clue if he actually means five people or some huge change. What do you all take of it? What do you all think it means? My spirit guide is a Hindu God, if that changes anything, I don’t know what to even think right now… Blessed Be all.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Can you post a link to the original post?

What are the five elements? Air, Earth, Water, Fire, Spirit? I would not want to presume.

Are these children to be born are they born already?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyrock46

In vision, I have seen a seen a mountain range and a lake in the middle of it. I was shown 5 stones of precious minerals and varying colors and knew that these stones held some significants.

My father was fighting a man for these stones, when a band of fighter jets came soaring over the mountain tops, then war broke out. When the war broke out crazy things started happening and creatures I have never seen before started attacking people everywhere.

The 5 stood out to me, so I thought I'd share.

Peace

edit: 5 plays a significant role in many religions as cataclism or "Turn over". "Five Dark Nights" and so on.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Could you post a link to the forum. Also how old are these children suppose to be?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What do you mean by 'possess'? How do they 'possess' these elements? Are they holding them in their hands? Is it metaphorical?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It is of the 5 senses, to my knowledge.

Each one holds the all power of each of the senses. Sight, Hearing, Touch, Taste and Smell which make up our perception of reality to bring the truth of them in full.

This is why the adversary has been numbing our senses in every way possible. These will have complete control of them.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Heart/Spirit .....hmm..

So these Children will compromise the injustices that man has created and will cultivate a great new beginning for mankind and save the world from its' troubles? Remember that movie the fifth element, that be pretty crazy...but in that movie it was a huge asteroid/come/whatever...anyway, Who knows what that dream could have meant..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wow, I bet these children will be onboard the UFO that will show up on 14 OCT because both stories sound like they come from the same source - out of their a**...

[edit on 2/10/08 by WatchNLearn]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

The Jews, who sheperd the public, gave us that movie for this exact reason. People don't even realize that they learn the torah every time they watch a movie. The charge never left them.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
letthereaderunderstand:

If I could show you a picture of a place that matches your description, would you take a look at it? You would need to send me a u2u with your email or something though I cant send any yet.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Heart/Spirit .....hmm..

So these Children will compromise the injustices that man has created and will cultivate a great new beginning for mankind and save the world from its' troubles? Remember that movie the fifth element, that be pretty crazy...but in that movie it was a huge asteroid/come/whatever...anyway, Who knows what that dream could have meant..

I was thinking more Captain Planet....

Combine thier powers to create Jesus.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like he's describing the plot to the movie The Fifth Element.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
healing, knowledge, bonding, loyalty, and passion are the five elements of love...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
When my grandson was born we knew there was something different about him.
As soon as he started talking he would tell of far away places that he had lived in other lifetimes. He would speak in detail saying what the clothe"s looked like.

He would say things like he was predicting events that would happen.
After a few years of this my daughter, frustrated not knowng what to do took him to a psychic.
She told my daughter that he is "One of the Chosen Ones".
She also said that my grandson would play a large part in healing the earth and bringing peace to earths people.
This boy made me believe in reincarnation.
He described so many things that he seen in outher lifetimes that he experienced.
He's 13 now and doesn't talk about it as much as he did when he was younger.
I never knew who "The Chosen Ones" were. This may be that he is "Chosen" and he doesn't realize it yet.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You guys cant honestly believe what this guy is saying.

Take a look at this video it explains it all.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

this is why god made beebee guns. so the next time some kids are on the trampoline at 6 in the morning on a sunday you can just bean them.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BucketheadKFC

haha you gotta give us ATSer/BTSer more credit than that...no this guys isn't fooling anyone....

I give him a 4/10, he lacks originality, too much of a rip off of Captain Planet. Though I do want to know what the 5th element is?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Hi johnnyrock46, i believe in what your saying, my friend, and by the way yes, people do call me an iddiot for this, but he can control fire with his mind, he is only 9 but can do amazing things, anyway one night in a dream he was standing with 4 other people and destroying a shadow casted over the world, my friend can ignite fire in his hands, without being burnt, and control any fire, please reply, and tell me what you think.

new topics

top topics

join