It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush: How'd he do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

George W. Bush: How'd he do?

George Walker Bush...

The man has done a lot of things in his time in office, started unconstitutional wars, worked behind the backs of congress and the people and generally defiled the constitution.

To get into office he said a lot of things and made promises to convince people that he was the right man for the Job. So how'd he do? Letterman, the other night, asked that question. Have a look.

As Lewis Black said, "But I gave Bush some rope- a lot of Rope and he hung all of us."

I haven't like Bush since the war in Iraq and Afghanistan began. We were told that it was about WMDs, then we found out that was a lie but the war on false pretences continued. He utilised the anger of the American people to further his own agenda and even Keith Olbermann was calling for his impeachment. But it looks like he's set to leave office scott-free with the country in shambles.

Words do not describe...

[edit on 10/3/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
lol, Bush-bashing is always funny to watch.

Seems Letterman is really pissed on McCain too with mentioning the Republican Platform at the beginning.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the guy.

Though it is funny to see him picked on.

Something to do with the suthern accent and the "I'm so awesomely right" smirk he pulls off when he's so, so wrong.

I like him.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

"Is our children learning?"

- George W. Bush.

[edit on 10/2/2008 by Good Wolf]

top topics

join