It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/14/2008: Decide Whether We Should Show Up!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wanna contact the Federation of Light itself? Click on the link below and read this message from Federation, instructions for requesting their appearance on this planet are here!

Decide Whether We Should Show Up

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Very doubtful that this message is from an intelligent being. The reason that I know that this message is not from an intelligent being is because they are both a terrible speller, and they obviously forgot to use spell check.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'll just give the answer here:

No. Please stay at your home.

We already have our hands full with crap and are in sh*t up to our chins. And besides, our guest room is a mess so there's no place to crash on (the dog's been sleeping on the couch so it's dirty and has hair all over it).

Granny has not been feeling well lately, and having visitors might not be good for her health at this time, either. She just needs little more time to recuperate and then she'll back to her old self.

We'll send word when things get better and even re-paint the guest room and bring a new mattress in. Till then stay put. Thanks.

Sincerely,

The Terrans

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I stumbled on that about a year ago, thought it was very interesting and well-written, and forwarded it to my brother, who thought it a good read also.

I answered "Yes" to the question posed, not because I want ET's to save Humanity, I just personally think it would be way-cool to meet and communicate with them.

However, I do not see where 'The Federation of Light' has made claim to the messages' authorship.

Plus, (little aside here) I don't see why truly enlightened beings would need a 'Federation', and if they're not truly enlightened then why risk inviting another batch of greedy a$$h@les to rule our planet.

Peace

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

I didn't read the entire message... let 'em know that it is fine by me if they want to drop in. My calender is clear for the 14th...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Come on...

Before they were coming regardless, now they are asking permission?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
As I see it they are essentially building themselves an "escape hatch" for when the date of 10/14/2008 comes around. They can simply claim that the vast majority of people said "no" when people ask "where is the spacecraft?". Since the answer to the question of whether they should arrive or not is "telepathically" sent there is no way to verify how many said yes or no. I find it rather convenient myself.

Just my opinion of course.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

That's exactly what it is, the "Federation of Light" is a joke, I thought that was blatantly obvious when I started reading about it. Someone is pullin' your chains just to get a reaction.

Oct. 14 2008 is probably nothing, if aliens decide to show up, they can come chill with me and I'll grill some burgers, I hope they aren't herbivores. Although I do have some herbs for them too...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Deson

I think this is about the 12th trhead started about GFL. So the get enough attention!

About the escape hatch; You're right, I predicted about the same:

They won't show up because:
1) they decided we were not ready yet
2) in the end they did show but could only be seen by the believers
3) they landed by mistake on Mars wondering why nobody welcomed them

We'll just wait and (won't) see

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hanyou_Spirit here.

Well we won't know until October 14th comes whether or not this is going to happen.

I myself, am going to say yes, because i think that doing everything you are told to in the message is better than nothing.

If u do everything u need to do for them to show up, and then nothing happens for you. It is easy to figure out what the verdict is on this ^_^.

Other than that, i believe, and for me, this is a big deal.

Reason i state that is because if they show up, it will confirm alot for me.

At the same time, if they don't show, it will put a big nail on the "makeshift" coffin for GFOL.

So, make sure you have done everything necessary to see them, because that way there will be no valid excuse for their absence ^_^.

That's just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

Yeh ,I get the feeling it will be like the penguins in madagascar
when they finally get to the Antarctica.they jump off the boat all standing there on the ice, have a look around them and then say" well this sucks"

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I stopped when I saw the website was Geocities...

I didn't know they were even around anymore.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnus1962
About the escape hatch; You're right, I predicted about the same:

They won't show up because:
1) they decided we were not ready yet
2) in the end they did show but could only be seen by the believers
3) they landed by mistake on Mars wondering why nobody welcomed them

We'll just wait and (won't) see

/agreed.

Originally posted by Cakewalk
I stopped when I saw the website was Geocities...

I didn't know they were even around anymore.

Same, I closed the page straight away when I saw that.

Can't wait until October 15 when it's business as usual, so all this GFL crap is over once & for all.

I wonder how many suckers are actually going to be there for the BIG.... letdown.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else but I for one will turn up on the 14th October. I really have no choice seeing a I'll be here the 13th and even the 12th. as for the 15th though I'll leave that choice in the wife's hands ..

Oh I'm sorry was this a debate about the GFL or the day in particular?

Ok being (semi) serious for a minute, they shouldn't need our permission as I thought they were turning up anyway, but if they are asking permission then , fine '

PERMISSION GRANTED.

If anyone else asks then give my name , and they'll agree it straight way.

Please come down to this miserable rock we call home, with all its problems, (sorry , I don't mean that the planet has problems , well It has , its called mankind) We need help because we as a race are either too greddy or too lazy or more likely too scared to change and we are in dire need of guidance from someone who doesn't want our homes or is greedy for money and financial gain.
So if you want to come down on the 14th you'll not only shock those corruptions of man in power but also all the believers and non-believers and it'll be a nice change to see something totally out of the ordinary.
Oh and bring a big gun or some sort of shield device because I know that those in power will see you as some sort of threat to their dominance and try to scare you off. so please have a bigger gun than them.

[edit on 3/10/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Even if they don't show, I think the point here is opening up more minds of the people to the concept that we aren't alone. The more people that jump on this bandwagon, I think the better our chances are of surviving if something were to happen to us on a global scale. Personally, in embracing the notion that we are but one race in a universe of possibly millions I've found that I'm more patient with people...more caring, I've started volunteering, etc. I think that by simply believing in these things and opening our minds (expanding our consciousness) we take more steps toward "ascension" from within. I don't see the harm in that!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Continue your discussion in the GFL thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks

top topics

join