It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you really rather... (a must read if you give a hoot)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
...come to a day where owning an automobile gets you 'in the tank' gas without you EVER having to pay anymore for additional gas after owernship?

It would be like having what should come included with the automobile. You know, like toys that have batteries included like the maker thinks it's only right?

You shouldnt have to pay for what the mater of whatsoever left out inorder for the whatsoever to work. It's B.S. when it's like buying and Digital T.V. or converter box that DOES NOT come with the damn rabbit ears or some part. We need to raise the standards of "makership". Then it'll be so we come to a day when we arent jipped into paying extra and extra for what the maker of the whatsoever knows it needs. We dont buy pants that say no zipper included, do we? lol! Seriously, certain so-called quality maters have been B.S.ing us ppl like we some suckers born yesturday.

I think we should force an econimic meltdown against markers that dont induce all that is needed for their "whatsoever" to work. I mean, a automobile dont need a radio for the automible to work, but it damn sure needs gas to work.

Star me like a 5 star general at this point if you see eye to eye.

Anyhow, we need to bring about a new law like FCC got it, where all devices have to accept any interference, if I recall it correct, but rather all things made to operate come with all things NEEDED for it to work with all due respect. That's right! Even a computer, when you use it needs electricity... So the maker should put in an indicator meter...same with all other things that use electricity... AND THEN the new and improved meter reader comes out to read all the things, with indicators in some wise, using your place's wall sockets for electricity... And guess who gets the bill? Not you! The marker! All unaccounted for things that use electric with an "amount of electricity used" indicator in some wise that are broken should only then make it so you have to pay the "electric cost difference" come unreadable to the meter reader. So it is up to you to ensure you dont buy faulty products, and also, it is up to you to see to it the maker fixes the broken product if you dont have to buy another of the same.

Now tell me, do you see the valid point I made yet?

The auto makers are the ones that should pay for your gas if you fully own the vehicle. I can understand when you dont fully own the vehicle why you maybe should pay for a thing such as gas since it's like paying off a loan or paying rent in a lease. Though, I'm not to say that those who lease an automobile or finance one must pay aditional, at additional times gas runs low, for the needed gas if those who fully own vehicles dont under a new law I suggest you all make happen.

And yeah, that furnace or A/C you use... the maker should pay the electric bill portion to the amount they you of course used since they needed electric to work. It aint your fault you're human and need a lot of heat in the winter or a lot of cooling in the summer. No maker should fault you to have to pay for what their product NEEDS to work ever!!!

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
take into consideration ...ok they pay the extra cost for all the other things u need to use that item...then the price for that item goes through the roof so you couldn't afford it to begin with.

why sell an item for less than its worth..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
take into consideration ...ok they pay the extra cost for all the other things u need to use that item...then the price for that item goes through the roof so you couldn't afford it to begin with.

why sell an item for less than its worth..

To a point price could raise, but to another point the makers know if they want higher sales they'll have to be reasonable with their products prices so that surely the consumer saves in the overall long run.

Certain kinds of the markers can make a deal with other generally resourceful companies if their products' needed things are, say, gas, electric, or batteries. The deal would be the certain companies pay a huge lump sum up front (that would be lesser unlike how would be paid over time periods normally) so that way they wont have to pay much in the long run. The gas, electric, and battery companies, all together, in a 'put together on side additionally by law' union just for acting upon a key matter, would provide major discount inexchange for specifically sized lump sums of payment recieved quicker in shorter time periods. Then, after the lump sum is paid, the auto maker, for example, would only pay a very very very reduced gas price that the owner of their automobile doesnt ever have to pay. So the then the price of, say, and automobile can be reasonable with all due respect since the automaker bothered to pay a lump sum.

A lump sum has to account for something. I mean, a companies gets pure satifactory conveenyance (sp?) when they receive a lump sum. Like in the lotto... Ppl get less from the lotto when they choose the lump sum option because of the quicker overall conveenyance (sp? lol) the lotto is offering them. Plus the conveenyance is you get to get the paying of taxes all the way out the way when you choose the lump sum.

Example:

It takes normally a year to get 1 million dollars from someone, but that somone offers me 500, 000 dollars up front, the first day of the year, then I take it with a smile and I, in turn, give them a 50% discount that causes the other half (500,000 dollars) they would have paid me the end of the year in a normal way to turn out reduced to them just having to pay me only, say, 250,000 dollars by the end of the year, which would have normally ended with me making 1 million that year from that someone.

The lump sum is deem a conveeyance worthy an obligation of returning a favor in the form of a reduced price. Then a maker can have their products prices reduced for their consumers. Time is costing one's age. You want all the money you can get in the shortest amount of time, do you not?

So all in all, makers can find a way to make sure their product buyers dont have to pay for any things NEEDED for the product to work.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Question to all readers:

If you owned a business that made pizzas... and someone who'd normally come in to make you $1000 by the end of the year offers at the beginning of a year to give you a lump sum of $800 if you let them save $200 off of what they would have ended up in overall giving you that year since they are a loyal custumer... would you take it and acredit the conveenyance of it with useful worthiness, worth letting go $200 for?

Whose to say you'd live or stay out of jail to even see the $200 in the normal way you would have gained from that someone loyal when you compare which option is best?

The quicker the sum of money the more you dont have to age old much to enjoy gain. Besides, the older you get the more likely you can be injuried or die. So why hold off on lump sums while you're young and healthy and can do things in advance with it? Gee, you aint getting any younger.

top topics

join