It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a noob!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
just joined a few days ago I posted here and there but decided to post a howdy do. I've had a plethora of experiences throughtout my life that would be considered by most to be 'out of the norm', thus my interest in this forum. So hi to you all

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hi invisiblewoman! Welcome to ATS.
I have not been here long either.
Look forward to seeing you in a thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

Yay...another girl

Welcome to this great place of info...takes a while to digest some thngs, but overall it's a great place to chat about out of the norm topics.

See ya on the boards!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
thanks you guys ,I have noticed that there is a lot to digest here! Gosh it's kinda overwhelming

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm a newbie as well

Found this site while i was googling "Phobos Conspiracy"

Havent left since

I find this site is full of opinions similar to my own. Also, alot of well educated people, lots of opinions though. I like the diversity, and i'm happy to finally find a place where i can talk to people thinking and debating about many issues that I think are important. Great minds think alike.

I'll just take a seat and join in the discussion from time to time. Thanks for the great threads and info! You guys are great.

DH

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Welcome InvisibleWoman, I'm pretty noob here too, it's all good! I look forward to hearing about some of these odd experiences whenever you feel the need to share them!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I took the liberty of adding you all to my friends list ,if I find a thread were sharing some of my numerous odd experiences,is appropriate I'll send you to it! promise

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm a noob too, glad to mee ya

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hi invisiblewoman and welcome to ATS. I think that we are all 'out of the norm' here...some more than others
so you will fit right in. This is a great site with an abundant amout of imformation and diverse knowledge. So have a seat, post away, and enjoy yourself.

Stop by BTS sometime. It's the lighter side of ATS and a good place to go to relax, laugh, chit chit and to get to know the other prisoners......oops....I mean members.

You may also enjoy some of the articles posted in TinWiki.

We have the best group of moderators who are always willing (and able) to help if you have any questions or concerns.

Rush

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Enjoy your time on ATS, invisiblewoman. May you're posts be informed and concise and you're opponents be not too inane!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Hi, I'm plucky! Say hello to my Keyboard Kitty!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Howdy, There is definatly a lot of info here, takes me the bigger part of 2 hours a day to catch up on what I missed while I was away from the pc.
Welcome aboard!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Hi pluckynoonez! That keyboard kitty sure has some good advice ,thanks !

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Snift

Nice to meet you Snift! I saw your avatar and thought we might have something in common ! Can you guess what? hahaha

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Welcome to the website.

I'm a long-time looker and a first-time poster. Good to be here. Thanks for having me.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So, welcome ! and feel free to take your part in the discussions

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Hello 'invisiblewoman' didn't see you there
Ouch ! That was really bad please accept my humblest appologies but I just couldn't resist (been that kinda day).

Anyhoo, welcome to the site it's a great place. So many 'noobs' posting here so I'll say 'hi' to all of you ... 'hi'.

See you on the boards no doubt. Woody

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

hahaha woodwytch! I like your sense of humor! thanks for the welcome!
you might like my thread titled, I Miss My Poltergeist,in the paranormal section!
hope to see you there!

top topics

join