It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time has come to "reboot" the system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It is clear to me now that the system is corrupted and broken and nobody is going to fix it. The massive pork barrel add-ons to this bill should prove that to even the most skeptical.

Every upper level politician in both state and US governments needs to be removed. The lobbyists needs to be removed. This cancer that is slowly killing this country needs to be removed.

This country needs to get back to being "for the people, by the people" and not "for special interests and big business, paid for by the people".

To two most important farewell addresses any president ever gave were done by George Washington and Dwight Eisenhower. Washington warned to beware of foreign entanglements. Eisenhower warned of what he called the "military-industrial complex". In my view, it could be said that we are paying for our so-called leaders mistakes (past and present) of not heeding that advice.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Mad Max]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
first off welcome to ats keep hands and legs inside vehicle at all times.

now onto business first off the systems has been #ed since it was first created. in any so called democracy the upper class still has the most power. unfortunantly we are stuck because we as middle-class (i assume we all are) we get dumped on. the system will be changed and soon but someone will be stepped on in the process and i doubt it will be ceo's and congressman

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I've been browsing ATS for awhile and finally decided to join the fray. Thank you.

Unfortunately, I agree that whatever happens the rich will only get richer, so to speak.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is only my second post on ATS, but I agree that the system needs a correction. Unfortunately, what I've found here an in other places suggests a lot of unpleasantness during the change - that is already being planned.

It seems that the next step is the Amero, heralding in the North American Union. While I think the Federal Reserve needs to end, I still want to see a future with the dollar. I'm no no hurry to remove the Constitution in order to see a new currency take the place of the dollar - even if the new currency is no longer a fiat currency.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'd like to see the Fed abolished and the riches of the owners spread among the American citizens. It would be a fair trade.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
If the FED is busy printing money to help their foreign buddies, does that devalue and then bankrupt the Dollar?

Does the current BAILOUT scheme place all of the foreign and Wall Street debts on the shoulders of the American Taxpayer?

With a newly devalued Dollar from printing trillions of dollars for this bailout, does that place the United States in a state of Bankruptcy?

If the above happens will the FED call-in all debt from the American Citizens and literally own America?

If the above happens, then will the FED institute a new currency, currently rumored to be the Amero?

If all or some of the above happens will Constitutionaly sworn and freedom loving American Citizens, Police and Military units worldwide repudiate the FED?

Will they declare a Provisional Constitutional Government made up of States Governors with full transparency before the People?

Will they then seize the properties, assets, holdings and accounts of the FED and nationalize them along with the FED itself and all of its member institutions?

Will they then hold the Officers, Owners and co-conspirators of the FED for trial on charges of High Treason and other charges as discovered?

Will they then hold these trials with complete transparency, presenting as part of the evidence all documents found regarding these actions no matter what the security designation of these documents for a completely fair and balanced trial?

Will they upon conviction of these individuals sieze and nationalise the properties, assets, holdings and accounts of the guilty?

You tell me.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
As long as they have their "Dancing with the Stars" and People magazine they won't care and won't do anything.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad Max

I am afraid you are unfortunately right, ignorance and sloth is what the government has breed into us for decades. I'm pretty sure if there is a revolt, it will only be people complaining in forums and blogs.

I havent lost all faith in humanity even if it sounds like it

top topics

join