It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims to summon Jinn [videos]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
Your missing the point. No one has to disprove it.

IF you say it's fake, you have to disprove it.
IF you say it's real, you have to prove it.
I can prove it by analyzing the angles the bottles move with.. (anyone interested?)

He can step forward and collect the million dollar trust at any time. Its up to the performer to prove to everyone.

When someone practices "summoning Jinn" and uses their services/trades services with them, the Niyyah (Eng: will) has to be to a certain goal.. This goal cannot be materialistic! The goal of every real one of them is to reach higher status within the Jinn community.. Therefore you never see the experienced one of them ask for money, but they ask for a "gift prayer".

Those who practice these sciences DO NOT ask for money, who ever asks for any is simply a fake because he violates one of the rules of becoming a shaman, a Buddha, or a "Saher" -in Arabic-.. The real magicians meditate for days, fast from anything with a soul and spend their nights repeating calls and humming prayers to inter into a state of extacy/nirvana.. Only then will they be able to communicate with other dimensional beings..

That's basically the idea.. They get to know beings, and of course no Jinni will "move bottles" unless there is a strong relationship between them.. This ties in with the fact that this guy also claims to have inherited a huge scroll of collective "keys and calls to other dimensional beings".. And this also ties in with the fact that he recites the calls correctly, mixed of Hebrew, Aramaic, and Arabic..

Anyways, If you are still interested in my analysis to the video.. I am ready to do that..

I'm not trying to pick on you. I don't want to see people lied to and taken in. Eventually they get parted with their money, because they want to believe and don't want to hear anything that may reveal its not true.

If you care for people, help out next door, in your neighborhood, at the library.. Those who are your family and your people deserve your help, not anonymous people on youtube!

I already said I am not advertising this guy.. I am ONLY SAYING I THINK HE"S REAL, NOT ADVERTISING (THIRD AND FINAL NOTICE!!)

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Mr. Secret]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Secret

Your missing the point. No one has to disprove it.

IF you say it's fake, you have to disprove it.
IF you say it's real, you have to prove it.
I can prove it by analyzing the angles the bottles move with.. (anyone interested?)

Yeah but here within lies the problem of all believers and non believers in magic that will be around for eternity. We say it's fake because it is or looks like it, then the believers ask us to prove it. We can't prove it 100% because we didn't see the act live, or we can't see it again under controlled supervision. We then ask the believers to prove it, and you can't either, just say back to the non believers to prove it's not again. Believers are the same as non believers all the time, simply because nothing can be proven 100% for or against.

See the pattern people?!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
We then ask the believers to prove it, and you can't either,

Yes I can, interested in a scientific analysis to "the video" ?

I am arguing that the angles at which the bottles move can not be performed with strings.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ok .

Would anyone be interested in an analysis filmed with Michael Jackson and Madonna to be done with ATS?

ya know, like the Robbie Williams stuff..

EDIT: smiley added

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by Teknikal

Right! And Jinn do not preform parlor tricks for mortal beings.

Think about it.. If you are really going to summon the power of a Jinn.
Dont you think he would want to do something a little more worhty of a Jinns power?

Spinning a bottle?

To summon a Jinn costs you many years of your lifeforce!
To use any of this kind of real magic costs a price!

And to just spin a bottle.. I would say he just wasted alot of his own life force energy! Jinns do not just spin bottles without a price!

Jinns to even come here must be paided in the very life force that surrounds your body.
Hence if it is real.. then he is a foolish mortal..

Thats my point.. Those who claim to have real magical powers always do something to impress people.. Why not use that to go and do something.
Like save a life, or take a life.. Prehaps something a little more worthy of such an honored power..
But no he decided to expend his lifeforce to spin a bottle..

Ya know what I mean?

reply to post by Illahee

The man just nailed it!! Thanks for helping explain..
And please Mr. secert.. Do not think I am picking on you. or trying to bash you.. You made a thread.. And you asked for thoughts..

If you cant handle peoples thoughts and input.. Then I suggest you take a step back, take a deep breath and put a little more thought into something before you post..
You will be taken apart on ATS quickly..
We have some of the best and brightest minds on the net..

Thats why I am here.. And I am not one of these brightest minds.
And I do not claim I am any smarter, or hold any special knowledge that one can not find with a little reading and life exp.

cheers.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by zysin5]

No such thing as Jinn. And if there ever was, they are long forgotten.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
No such thing as Jinn. And if there ever was, they are long forgotten.

Your response is interesting,
why do you think there is a possibility that they lived here before?

Actually, some classes of the Jinn lived on earth -and still do- way before man existed..

Why do you think are there encounters with Jinn/deamons as much as UFO encounters?

Aren't the Jinn known to almost every civilization that ever existed?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

Hello Mr Secret, thank you for posting the video of the djinn. People in America don't truely understand the concept of djinn let alone the djinn themselves. There is a video showing the Marid killing a football (soccer) player in front of a stadium full of people during a game, it is posted on youtube also. They bounced the man much worse then the coke bottles in this video.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
LOL. Nice.

Here is a video of myself making a TV disappear.

Edit: There is foul language on video below.

You can see that it is quite easy to make things disappear, I am sure I could easily move bottles on a table with the incantation again [Foo Fighter - Everlong].

Care and luck,

[edit on 10/3/2008 by Stockburn]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

Well succinctly articulated my friend

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I liked the video, and thanks for making us aware of it

I know it's elementary, but I feel compelled to point out that merely because a trick can be replicated by non-paranormal means IT DOES NOT prove that the original trick was not paranormal (obviously, it does weigh against the paranormality of the original somewhat, cuz of Occam's razor...but just cuz I can make fake birds "fly" on strings don't mean real birds don't fly, right? ...these are separate issues..."you can't be a skeptic and skip a step")

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel

I liked the video, and thanks for making us aware of it

I know it's elementary, but I feel compelled to point out that merely because a trick can be replicated by non-paranormal means IT DOES NOT prove that the original trick was not paranormal (obviously, it does weigh against the paranormality of the original somewhat, cuz of Occam's razor...but just cuz I can make fake birds "fly" on strings don't mean real birds don't fly, right? ...these are separate issues..."you can't be a skeptic and skip a step")

Thank you!

That's what I've been trying to explain! This sums up what I wrote in my previous posts.

Would any "real" magic be proven through a video? NO, but we can observe how things work, the tone, the scripts, eliminate the possibility of a string being used to move the bottles, etc.. THAT will give us an idea if he is real or not..

Amazing how people want things (ready, bottled, and ready to serve), while non would be interested in even explaining themselves or their stance about certain things.. Let alone, fetching texts and reading about different civilizations or cultures..

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
mmmh following my personal point of view i dont believe the video, im not saying you're telling us B*....but i still think its nothing more than a trick, the script itself could be easily "fakeable" ...

im doubting about the authenticity for a simple reason....

Why he need to show us the "djiinns" ?

for money , for glory, does he need to share his secrets with the rest of the world ?

i know its not really a proof of Fake/not Fake but im a bit disapointed , you seem very concerned and very irritated about peoples doubtings about thoses videos

Would any "real" magic be proven through a video? NO, but we can observe how things work, the tone, the scripts, eliminate the possibility of a string being used to move the bottles, etc.. THAT will give us an idea if he is real or not..

mmh Everythings in that video can be easily reproduced but yes its not proving anything its not proving its a fake .....but not proving its real

Best regards

Otto

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA
you seem very concerned and very irritated about peoples doubtings about thoses videos

I am very concerned because I started this thread,

I am not irritated about people doubting the authenticity of the magic, and you contradict yourself by posting a quote in which I myself state that the video doesn't prove anything..

My interest is in "finding out -through different methods of analyzing the movements of the bottles- if this is performed with a string or not"..

You *assume* in your post that the script is fake, do you know anything about such scripts? NOTHING, NADA!! Yet, you put your assertion and proceed to conclusions without any proof..

You think that I am here to prove that this guy is real.. the fact is, am merely sharing this with everyone.. and the title of the thread says it all..

"Guy CLAIMS to summon Jinn".. Do you know what "CLAIMS" mean?

Despite the fact that I am convinced, I still cannot find anyone who has debunked this with plausible explanation..

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I understand that with "Claimed" acts of the paranormal etc. They can just as easily be credited as they can be dis-credited even the undeniable sensate proof such as if those, Bottle's were to actually explode in to a billion peices in that instant or if they actually started to materialize into other forms etc.
As there will be always some who will "Hands down" doubt it no matter what! Because that is their agenda. If they are sincerely wanting to know then they will see the truth and they will also be not blinded by the BS.
Each to his own understandings and let each one come to it in their own moment of time and space.
As the saying goes:
"You can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink"

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I find it disturbing that just because someone didnt agree with the poster of this whole thing, he got irritated and downright ugly with other posters......that shows no sport mate.......it also shows not being objective......i mean we cant really do our jobs as people seeking out the paranormal without being objective right? Im a believer in alot of things, and ive seen ALOT of things..but im also not willing to believe everything i see
cheers mate

oh p.s i saw you say in other posts you arent trying to prove this.......yet when people who practice magic post responses....you dont like what they have to say or ignore the post completely......??? doesnt make sense to me

[edit on 7-10-2008 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Hahahaha. Why does Jinn feel the need to rotate the bottles and move them so slowly?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Summoning Jinn doesn’t cost life-force, but getting one to come and do things like that would take lots of time and effort, way too much to just simply have them play with bottles. It would take constant prayer, fasting, and relationship building to get jinn (or any spiritual entity) to agree to do anything with you. I do believe that there are those out there that are able to work with Jinn to accomplish amazing feats, but this is not one of them.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

lots of time and effort

Right, life force.. Time and effort, how ever you want to put it..
If you are taking time, and expending your life to do anything you are in essence using life force energy to do any task in this world.
IT just took me 15 secs of my life force energy to make this post..
Get it?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Honestly, dude, you are probably the typical internet occult master...so sacred-texts.com been teaching you lots? At any rate it IS up to the person performing or arguing for an idea/thought/action to prove it. We simply say prove to us it is. Give us evidence on why it isn't fake. Simply telling us to prove it in my personal opinion shows quite simply that you have no way to prove it. And as for your comment on the first video not being low quality, it was quite obviously filmed with a low resolution camera that you can buy at Walmart or Target. Anyway you are more than welcome to believe what you want, but do not come here ask for opinions and then become angry when we don't grovel at your feet for showing us this amazing info.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join