It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims to summon Jinn [videos]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It hasn't been long since I created an account here, and started posting..

This guy who calls himself "Samrdial" has posted a couple videos on youtube of himself summoning a being of the "Jinn" and asking it to move things around..

In the second video -which seems like a teaser- to join his forums and call him for service, he shows a huge script of "the oaths of kings" from the "Jin" which he -and his family- inherited after it was passed on to them..

For those who don't understand the nature of these "Jinn calls" and might argue that something is tied to the bottles, here's this:
- If you watch the videos putting in mind -finding out if a string is attached- you will see that the bottles move in different directions, first towards the person and then to the right..
- When he picks up the bottle, there is clearly no string attached and there is no sign of tricks what so ever!
- The script that he shows in the second videos appears to be authentic -at least to me-.. He also makes an attempt at showing some close ups..
- When he recites the calls, he sounds very experienced.. all the names he mentioned and everything is meaningful (in Arabic)

First Video: summons the Jinn and asks him to move bottles..
This is his original video, the second is sort of an advertisement for his forum
www.youtube.com...

Second Video(teaser): Summons Jinn, shows their smoke, and lifts a paper doll.. -(to prove anything, but to show you the script)
www.youtube.com...

What do you all think?

Edit: Fixed 2nd link

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Mr. Secret]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
EDIT--------------------- WATCHed videos-----------------------------------

Nothing super natural here...

These are parlor tricks.. illusions.. And have nothing to do with the JINN is was thinking about..

Have fun.. and ummm yeah enjoy the videos..
In my personal veiw.. This has nothing to do with Supernatural .
Maybe a magic trick, or illusion.

Just that a TRICK!

But hey I am all for magic tricks for fun!!! Its great for kids and adults alike! Its a great way to escape the everyday stress.

But if taken to far it can be dangerous.. And it allows hoaxers, and scam artist to hurt, and manipulate people on a deep level.
I for one wont allow that to happen.

I am a druid.. And I know much about the occult.. But I have never gotten on ATS and tried to tell people something that wasnt real.
I am very upfront and honest about the many levels of deepness in this life.
I do belive in stuff out of this world.. And I do belive in some true magic.
However I have yet to see true magic being used on youtube.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Can you enlighten us and tell us how it is a trick?

Why the big circus? to give "everyone" the impression of "this aint real"?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Umm you ask for our thoughts.. I gave you my thoughts and then you add me as a foe..
Well I now have nothing to add to your thread here...

You catch more flys with honey! There buddy!

And how is that not a trick?

If you think he is really using the powers of a Jinn..
Why not tell us what you think a Jinn is to begin with???

Some people here amaze me.. Do you think Criss Angel is real?
(not putting words in your mouth.)(But asking an honest question?)

You know he walks on water!!! And does all sorts of cool tricks..

So yeah.. I have nothing further to say to someone who puts people on their foe list when you ask for thoughts.. I give you my thoughts and you do that kind of stuff..

You dont know even know me.. Im the resident paranornal guy around here. Thats resident, not president, and Im not the expert.. However many folks on ATS have come to find my advice to be note worthy.

And have much to offer people who are atleast nice enough to listen before they press that foe button..
So be it

Plus I make it my life to inform people of tricks.. And not allow my friends and fellow man to buy into tricks and gags ...

If you are honestly saying this is real.. Then you are spinning a yarn.
A hoax.. And if you didnt know that will get you banned here really fast.

But its okay to talk about it..
But I will stand up and tell people not to fall into stuff like this and honestly belive THIS is REAL magic..
Its not real Magic.. And if you honestly belive its real magic and want to spin a hoax here.. Well then its going to be a problem you have to deal with, and you will be painted as someone who people dont take very seriously on here.
But it takes time, and Im not bashing you.. Im just not agree'ing that he is using the powers of a Jinn.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't know I watched the first one and my best guess is fishing wire wrapped around it being slowly unwound if you observe the bottles are always slightly rotating as they are moving.

With the quality of the video I'm happy to believe it's just a basic trick you could manipulate the bottles quite easily by the angle you tugged the wire.

Just for the record if I was going to be convinced it was a real jinn I'd expect to see the bottle spinning in the air or transforming into something else as it is this is just a pretty common magician style trick I believe.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Teknikal]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
You know even know me.. Im the resident paranornal guy around here.
And have much to offer people who are atleast nice enough to listen before they press that foe button..
So be it

Clearly you are, I can see the maturity in your first response..

Did you take the time to read my signature Mr... "president paranormal guy" ?

I know the calls he is using, I know what sounds legit of these calls and what names are real and which are fabricated..

I can tell because he knows how to recite the calls correctly..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teknikal
I don't know I watched the first one and my best guess is fishing wire wrapped around it being slowly unwound if you observe the bottles are always slightly rotating as they are moving.

If there was a string wrapped around it, how come the bottles move toward the person?

How come when he pickes the bottle up, there is no string.. and he puts it back in place without any sign of "taking care of that string"..

The problem with my posts is that most people here CANNOT tell the different between calls used by Hebrew Kabbalists and Egyptians, and people like Chris Angel and the like..

Let alone having "the president of the paranormal" here suggest that I believe chris angel is real..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Secret

Originally posted by Teknikal

If there was a string wrapped around it, how come the bottles move toward the person?

How come when he pickes the bottle up, there is no string.. and he puts it back in place without any sign of "taking care of that string"..

I don't believe you would be able to see it at that resolution of video but it's possible by the time he picks the bottles up the wire has been completely unwound.

It just looks to much like a typical magician trick for me to believe it's supernatural I've seen similar things on TV more than once done by them.

There is a slim chances it's real but if he was really controlling Jinn don't you think he could show something much more jaw dropping.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Its called a UFC or ultimate float controller. The second is a timed chemical reaction. Please do not give this person or anyone else any money until you have consulted a member of the International Brotherhood of Magicians, or The society of American Magicians.

They will not tell you how its done only that it is a trick.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Teknikal

Right! And Jinn do not preform parlor tricks for mortal beings.

Think about it.. If you are really going to summon the power of a Jinn.
Dont you think he would want to do something a little more worhty of a Jinns power?

Spinning a bottle?

To summon a Jinn costs you many years of your lifeforce!
To use any of this kind of real magic costs a price!

And to just spin a bottle.. I would say he just wasted alot of his own life force energy! Jinns do not just spin bottles without a price!

Jinns to even come here must be paided in the very life force that surrounds your body.
Hence if it is real.. then he is a foolish mortal..

Thats my point.. Those who claim to have real magical powers always do something to impress people.. Why not use that to go and do something.
Like save a life, or take a life.. Prehaps something a little more worthy of such an honored power..
But no he decided to expend his lifeforce to spin a bottle..

Ya know what I mean?

reply to post by Illahee

The man just nailed it!! Thanks for helping explain..
And please Mr. secert.. Do not think I am picking on you. or trying to bash you.. You made a thread.. And you asked for thoughts..

If you cant handle peoples thoughts and input.. Then I suggest you take a step back, take a deep breath and put a little more thought into something before you post..
You will be taken apart on ATS quickly..
We have some of the best and brightest minds on the net..

Thats why I am here.. And I am not one of these brightest minds.
And I do not claim I am any smarter, or hold any special knowledge that one can not find with a little reading and life exp.

cheers.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There is a one million dollar cash prize held in trust, for anyone that can produce psychic proof such as this.

Google JRE.

Scam in low resolution. Pitiful.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

If you think he is really using the powers of a Jinn..
Why not tell us what you think a Jinn is to begin with???

If you exerted the effort to find out a little more about me, then you could've saved yourself a lot..

Some people here amaze me.. Do you think Criss Angel is real?
(not putting words in your mouth.)(But asking an honest question?)

Why did you go back and edit this?

So yeah.. I have nothing further to say to someone who puts people on their foe list when you ask for thoughts..
I give you my thoughts and you do that kind of stuff..

You have nothing further to say,, despite everything you wanted to "let out" or your heart my dear friend.. the evidence is clear in the richness of what you write ahead of this point.

You dont know even know me.. Im the resident paranornal guy around here. Thats resident, not president, and Im not the expert.. However many folks on ATS have come to find my advice to be note worthy.

Why did you change "president" to "resident"?
It is funny how you still argued "not president".. And then you're trying to balance the and lower the shame by saying "noo noo, many people disagree with me here"..

Plus I make it my life to inform people of tricks.. And not allow my friends and fellow man to buy into tricks and gags ...

How humble!!
How sweet of you!

If you are honestly saying this is real.. Then you are spinning a yarn.
A hoax.. And if you didnt know that will get you banned here really fast.

Are you suggesting that I am a hoaxer?

Its not real Magic.. And if you honestly belive its real magic and want to spin a hoax here.. Well then its going to be a problem you have to deal with, and you will be painted as someone who people dont take very seriously on here.

Why are you being defensive and trying to scare me with being banned?

You don't even know what you're talking about!

You are someone who has school tomorrow, you don't know anything about ancient sciences or texts or scripts.. and that is very clear in your posts.

But it takes time, and Im not bashing you..

Clearly, you have lost it!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Teknikal

Right! And Jinn do not preform parlor tricks for mortal beings.

That person is not claiming that it's the best he can do..

He is just proving he is summoning Jinn..

You are from a different culture and don't know how these Moroccans work.. Your American Magicians actually come up with "tricks" imitating these magicians..

That is the difference,
These magicians will prove to you that they can summon a Jinn through unseen ways.. American magicians make tricks from the "visual" parts of magic..

I am not trying to convince you here, I am just putting it for discussion as I am already convinced..

And who said anything about "contacting" that guy??
His information is on youtube, I am NOT advertising for him nor am I associated with him..

And zysin, stop using others as ladders to prove yourself

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee

The first video "which we are concerned with" is not in low resolution..

What do you have to say about that? huh?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's a hoax, these simple tricks are barely noteworthy and clearly fraud.

I'm surprised he didn't have a Jinn in a cooler with it's guts hanging out.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I think its fine your collecting and storing and hopefully building a study grade archive of these texts and doing the translations for them.

Just be careful about getting caught up in wonder of if they are real or not.

One of my favorite tricks is to put two or three coworkers in a state of suspended animation while we wait for the one guy who is always late. Then convince him I was holding the meeting just for him. Simple hypnosis and not real at all but seeing those people as stone staring statues sends a cold chill. I do that with security guards every once in a while.

My other favorite is stopping my pulse. Then stopping the pulse of a spectator while a third person confirms it. Then getting someone to confirm the third persons pulse has stopped.

Its magic! But not real magic, just simple tricks.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

This topic can be discussed in a civilized manner.

From this point forth, there will be no more snide remarks or personal attacks aimed at fellow members.

Adherence to this simple request is expected.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Secret

Originally posted by Illahee

The first video "which we are concerned with" is not in low resolution..

What do you have to say about that? huh?

I have an entire room devoted to the art of magic. To someone who performs magic, its very transparent.

There are 15,000 magicians from around the world here:

www.themagiccafe.com...

There is nothing new under the sun.

BTW, I lived in morrocco for a few years, in Rabat, and casa.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I challenge EVERYONE to prove to me that the video of the bottles on a table is a hoax..

I know it looks like a simple trick, but this nobody ever makes "legitimate calls from books 1000+ years old" in such a professional way..

Anyways,
one person to prove that the bottles are tied with something, the angles are clear, the video is HIGH QUALITY, and the room is sunny bright..

EDIT:

I will ONLY respond to attempts of analyzing the video.. any short answer "fake, hoax, you'll be banned" will be reported..

Cheers and I'm waiting for a good proof,

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Your missing the point. No one has to disprove it. He can step forward and collect the million dollar trust at any time. Its up to the performer to prove to everyone.

Million dollars in CASH is Right Here:

www.randi.org...

I'm not trying to pick on you. I don't want to see people lied to and taken in. Eventually they get parted with their money, because they want to believe and don't want to hear anything that may reveal its not true.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Illahee]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join