It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin can't remember FOUR MONTHS AGO!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

When asked about Supreme Court Rulings, she can only refer to one over 30 years ago, yet one that happened just FOUR MONTHS ago in ALASKA (Exxon Vs Baker), escapes her memory, even though she was INTERVIEWED about the case on TV. This is a video of BACK2BACK interview showing she is unfit to lead

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Let's cut her a break a little bit, I can't personally remember YESTERDAY let alone 4 months ago
I mean seriously a little thing like a Supreme Court case? So easy to forget.

I mean Sarah Palin is so under the microscope in this election, why isn't Biden? Remember that Sarah can see Russia from her house!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by setfree

She used to be so confident and have self-assurance... It's sad to see her so insecure about even what to say... I think this position is too much for her.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by setfree

You again...

It was McCain a couple of days ago and now it is Palin.

A politician goes through hundreds of interviews in a week, and it is expected of them to perform flawlessly in each and every interview. But you know what?. They are human too, they make mistakes and get tired. I reckon you have never worked in a political campaign, (I doubt you haver ever seen one at a distance) you should try to imagine what it is like before posting any more pointless videos.

Again

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If Palin would have done this! .... Jeeze, Double standard and the MSM didn't say a thing.

Can anyone say Potatoe

www.youtube.com...

"Part of what being a leader does is to instill confidence is to demonstrate what he or she knows what they are talking about and to communicating to people ... this is how we can fix this," Biden said. "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, 'look, here's what happened.'"

www.usnews.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join