It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper... What is your opinion of him?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I find his speeches really fascinating so I though I would post some info on him here and see what you guys think :

"William Cooper was reared in an Air Force family. As a child he lived in many different countries, graduating from Yamato High School in Japan. Since he has traveled through or lived in many different foreign countries Mr. Cooper has a world view much different than most Americans.

William served with the Strategic Air Command, United States Air Force. He held a secret clearance working on B-52 bombers, KC-135 refueling aircraft, and Minuteman missiles. William received his Honorable Discharge from the United States Air Force in 1965.

www.hourofthetime.com...

Here is a link to his famous speech about UFOs and the US government :
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think he said aliens would invade or the US government and the
aliens have a treaty.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

he said they have a treaty

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
you know at first i was gonna say "use the search bar" or the like of...until i remembered that i had never heard of bill cooper until i saw and purchased his book "behold a pale horse" at a thrift store because (don't laugh) i liked the cover. so even though i have been a long time conspiracy theorist or at least an open minded individual who questions things, it seems that the secrecy agenda has done a good job at making him go away. therefore, i give this a flag. i personally think it should be taken with a grain of salt, and not totally dismissed either. he pretty well foretold his fate about being silenced, let's hear everyone's ideas.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
A patriot and a great teacher.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
As far as I know he later came to the conclusion that the whole UFO/alien thing was an elaborate disinfo campaign by the US government. The purpose of which is to cover for their secret technologies and to have people chasing shadows.
Interestingly he warned against a false flag terror attack against the US a few months prior to 9/11, and was killed by police a few months after 9/11 under strange circumstances.

There's a pretty good Wikipedia page on him: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Thats a good summary MrVertigo.

This topic comes up a lot.
I never tapped into Mr Cooper since I picked up on conspirasies starting
with William Lyne.
I do recall many of the topics still posted on the internet.

More on Lyne on this from my last post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lyne may want to be the only one to favor man made UFOs
in connection with Tesla but I dallied with the thought in high
school as the physics teacher demonstrated a Tesla coil.
But, after all, Lyne did write the book that has the CIA scrambelling
helter skelter to erase all the good research he did find on Tesla and
pumping up the internet government - Illuminati agenda to hide
everything possible and spread un information.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just hang on a minute while I put on my blindfold and stand against this wall. Ready. . .Aim. . . Fire! Everything he says may be true but it's the way he says it that I couldn't stomach. I think he loved the adulation he received. He loved standing on stage giving his talks, some of which was ridiculous-like the JFK assassination. All in all I look on him like I do David Icke or Alex Jones. Sometimes interesting, sometimes amusing, but always, always, infuriating.
You can reload and fire when you're ready!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
A man with good intentions, he wanted to give people awareness about the goverment but his information was questionable. He may have been deliberately mislead by goverment.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Is this the same William Cooper that is linked to John Lear in the Hansson's Affidavit?

Hansson's Affidavit

If it is I have no time for him or John Lear. Saying that I never did have any time for John Lear. Lear was a complete waste of space and a disinfo agent if ever I saw one.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think every word he spoke was the truth. He was a very courageous man and never gave up. He really wanted to get the people to try and understand that this is what's going on, believable or not. It isn't easy getting people to listen to you talk ET talk, and they find it hard to believe that our secret govt could do such horrible things to all of us, a NWO run by elites that own America anyways(bought and paid for). I can believe it. They are all evil b-----ds and I can't believe we can't find some 'secret black op redneck intelligence ' of our OWN people, to stop them from doing any more evil acts on us. Why can't somebody stop the bad guys?? Back to Cooper, You know he is telling the truth because they had to kill him off! If they didn't care what he said, he would still be alive. He was highly intelligent and over the years of working close enough to get info all along, he figured out the BIG PICTURE . He was MAN enough to try to inform us because it would take ALL the people to go up against these NWO demons. He was smart enough to get evidence and wise enough to know you just can't put it out there all at once, etc... He knew the power he was up against , and he spared his life , hoping someone could carry on and we all wake up and do something. I knew he wouldn't live too long after 911. It upset him when 911 happened because he knew who, why, and what is coming later. So he went Gun ho on informing people on 911 and was starting to get more believers. He had to go then. I think every single person should take the time and read and watch all he had to say. He didn't want attention or fame. He truly was concerned about the future of the American people and this world. It is doomed if we all don't wake up. Take the time to read his books.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Cooper was a courageous man. I believe he was exposed to unique and profound events,... events that affected his purpose in life. We are the benefactors of those experiences... We owe it to him to listen to what he said...
and expose the powers that touched him...and eventually destroyed him...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
In a nutshell?....MARTYR. This man spoke the truth at the cost of his own life. I'm in the middle of Behold a Pale Horse as we speak, this man was truly a hero.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
Cooper was a courageous man. I believe he was exposed to unique and profound events,... events that affected his purpose in life. We are the benefactors of those experiences... We owe it to him to listen to what he said...
and expose the powers that touched him...and eventually destroyed him...
Very well said coastlinekid! Absolutely perfect!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Bill Cooper was murdered at his home by police and FBI (after they lured him away from his property so that he couldn't arm himself and because they knew he wouldn't let them in) under false pretenses that he was running a pirate radio station but I assume I don't have to tell you what his show was about.
He knew he would be murdered and I don't argue with accusations that he got a bit carried away by his position as a martyr. All in all, though, I believe he's a pretty reliable source. He wrote a paper called Operation Majority explaining his beliefs. It's pretty plausible.
also, you should research his assassination, it's all pretty interesting.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
He was a c*ckspank. He lied consistantly and was an attention-seeker. His information was gleaned from others, then embellished. He died as you would expect, although I'm sure (being the forgiving person that I am) he had a peaceful, helpful family-oriented side to him.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aspie
Is this the same William Cooper that is linked to John Lear in the Hansson's Affidavit?

Hansson's Affidavit

If it is I have no time for him or John Lear. Saying that I never did have any time for John Lear. Lear was a complete waste of space and a disinfo agent if ever I saw one.

Fellow Mancunian!

Mr. Lear is anything else then a waste of space, and a " disinfo agent" he is certainly not.

Now go and wash your mouth out with soap!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

exactly, if he was being misinformed by the government to spread misinformation why would they kill him off?? Makes no sense...

I starred your reply!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Lear spread so much rubbish he was a menace to any subject he touched.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Cooper got involved in some local governmental dispute and
may have instigated the use of arms.

Although not all that sure.

I think he dropped the alien bull (generously written by and provided
by and approved by the CIA Science Suppression Office) and concentrated
on government lies and conspiracies.

He came close to the 911 event before it happened and that most likely
precipitated the local government raid under some orders to take him
in. A Waco type event.

Either AJ pitched the conspiracy format before or after Cooper I can't
say but I imagine that was that Coopers radio program was all about.
Perhaps he had no FCC license and elite run society will not let the
other side of the coin drop, thus Cooper may have found no backers
for his conspiracy format.

I think the government answer now is to flood the market with conspiracies
to lead everyone off the trail.

Bill Lyne can only go on web interviews and never gets mass media
OPRAH coverage.

ED: Lear must have known the truth was classified so he stuck with
the approved material.

[edit on 10/3/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 10/3/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics