It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero Anomaly: Strange C2C Picture!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I found this on their main site today...
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Here is a cleaned up version as well as a negative...

I circled other anomalies, the one in red looks like its emitting its own yellowish kind of light.

At first glance I thought this was a whiff of smoke. But if you look closely, the smoke/haze/spirit activity is a beautiful shade of blue.

The whiff looks like its emitting its own light as well....

Here is the negative...

Other views and thoughts are appreciated

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
the dots in the air look like a trick of the light and the dot circled on the tarp looks reflected, as for the whiff of blue light, reminds me of the "angel" at that gas station

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Here's my suggestion, as an ex-professional photographer... ready?... BUY A LENS CLOTH!

These "Orb" threads drive me absolutely crazy. Sorry, but they're pathetic. It's like a convenient accident which causes faulty images on digital cameras which make certain types of people feel that they've tapped into the spooky paranormal. Well it's NOT paranormal, it's Normal. They're caused by dirt and/or tiny droplets of condensation on the camera lens. That's it. Dirt and moisture.

The end (as if!)

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
hmmm... looks like cgi or Photoshop to me... It actually reminds me of how physical photographs would look if you rubbed them with an eraser.

But of course I don't know the story behind it. Assuming it's not faked what are people assuming it is?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jupiter1uk

Hi jupiter1uk, on many occasions I have taken several photo's in sucsession, and in 1 photo there will be orbs, and the next not.

It cannot be dirt or droplets on my lens, do you have any advice for me?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by corvin77

Hi jupiter1uk, on many occasions I have taken several photo's in sucsession, and in 1 photo there will be orbs, and the next not.

It cannot be dirt or droplets on my lens, do you have any advice for me?

Hi, Corvin - It's all to do (believe it or not) with light from a light-source - usually off-camera - striking specks of moisture or dust on the lens surface at just the right angle. As you subsequently move the camera to take further shots the angle of light changes relative to the pollutant on your lens surface, and the effect is either much more, much less, or not at all visible.

You almost definitely won't be able to see this dirt/moisture on the lens with your naked eye. We're talking very small sizes here, but believe me, it's caused by impurities on the surface of your lens. Trust me on this.

These so-called 'Orb' photos are almost always taken accidentally at dusk or at night whilst using the camera's built-in flash, which scatters bright light over quite a wide angle - certainly wider than the lens capture area, and this flash-light often bounces off nearby objects and gets reflected back towards the camera lens. When that bounced light hits the impurity stuck on the surface of your camera lens at the right angle it seems to light-up, but because it's actually right on the lens surface it appears large and blurry, because it's much too close for the camera to focus on it.

Most modern digital cameras have a Macro Zoom function, but even they can't usually focus on anything much closer than 5 or 6 inches. There are no cameras capable of focussing on an object stuck to the actual lens surface.

I posted on this subject on a different thread last week. It's at the bottom of the page.

Hope I've helped clear this up for you. Always keep your lint-free lens cloth handy, and USE IT OFTEN, especially at dusk when the ambient temperature drops and there's likely to be a bit of early evening condensation around.

In fact, here's a Wikipedia explanation of the 'Orb' phenomena which will further explain what you're seeing.

Don't call Ghost Busters just yet...

[edit on 2/10/2008 by jupiter1uk]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Your kidding me right?

Another pointless thread.......

Its people like you who deter from the actual material at hand.

For one.

I DIDN'T TAKE THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!

Two.

I never said these were orbs, only other anomalies......

Get over yourself

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I know you didn't take the photo. That was clear from your OP, and I apologise if the way I phrased my first reply made you feel I was in some way criticising you. No harm whatsoever intended. Sorry if you feel threatened.

As for it being a spoiled thread, well that's maybe what you now feel. There's absolutely nothing ethereal going on in the photo, though. Sorry if you don't like the explanation, but you were asking for others to explain what you were looking at, weren't you?

How have I deterred from the actual material at hand, as you accuse? I have given a clear explanation of the 'orbs' you carefully circled in the sky on the photo. It was you who circled them for attention and explanation, wasn't it? If you were only canvassing opinions the same as yours, you should have been clearer.

Your "Get over yourself" bitchy snark is very childish, btw.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter1uk

Here's my suggestion, as an ex-professional photographer... ready?... BUY A LENS CLOTH!

These "Orb" threads drive me absolutely crazy. Sorry, but they're pathetic. It's like a convenient accident which causes faulty images on digital cameras which make certain types of people feel that they've tapped into the spooky paranormal. Well it's NOT paranormal, it's Normal. They're caused by dirt and/or tiny droplets of condensation on the camera lens. That's it. Dirt and moisture.

The end (as if!)

WOW!

I know you didn't take the photo. That was clear from your OP, and I apologise if the way I phrased my first reply made you feel I was in some way criticising you. No harm whatsoever intended. Sorry if you feel threatened.

That is what is known as a "contradiction".

Further more, your negativity towards the OP, shows the short tempered little boy trapped with in.

He made no outrageous claims to try and generate a good story too obtain points by deception.

The thread title was clear and consice and not over the top too lure people in.

and definately NOT deserve the response submitted by you.

Though the apology was made, you should really pull your head in.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi IMAdamnALIEN,

The orbs in the photo are fairly self-explanatory (to my satisfaction that is), but the wisp of "smoke" is quite strange, (it's an amazing and beautiful colour) was there a few pictures in a sequence or is this the only one?

Cheers, Fox

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

Thanks for the reply!

I believe that this is the only picture that had the anomaly present.

The link in the OP will bring you to the caption for this photo...

The electric blue color is quite amazing, Ive never seen a flash reflect such a brilliant blue before. Which made me realize this is probably something more.

Also to note:

3,000 people died that day........It wouldn't be a far shot to assume there would be spirit or supernatural entities present.

top topics

join