It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union driver license created

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

North American Union driver license created

www.wnd.com

The first "North American Union" driver's license, complete with a hologram of the continent on the reverse, has been created in North Carolina.

"The North Carolina driver's license is 'North American Union' ready," charges William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration.

Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent embedded on the reverse.

"The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North Amf
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-10-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
wow is this legit??? looks legit.

The link to the news source also provides a photo of the hologram pic on the drivers license.

I would love to see your comments here ATS members. Since I know this has been a hot topic in this arena.

I think it looks like the American Union is on our doorsteps.

I have also seen a ATS posting on a ebay item of a prototype coin on ebay.

which is kinda scaring me thinking maybe these stories are legit and the American Union is coming but even if it is we can't really do anything.

The reason alot of Americans don't know about it and some do but they assume we are making some folk tale of a dooms day story.

I have told my sisters and friends about North American Union but they all lol at me saying that I don't know crap. The gov can't sell out our country.

a congress man now understands North Ameircan Union:Click here for the congress man article.

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
WorldNutDaily... m'kay. I think he's making quite the leap in claiming the license "North American Union-ready". That and his assertion that the image on the back of the license ...

"The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America logo on the SPP website," Gheen told WND.

license image:

SPP logo:

Hardly identical.

From his website [www.alipac.us...]

William is a veteran campaign consultant and North Carolina native with over 10 years of experience in fund raising, marketing, research, campaign management and event coordination...

I'd say he might want to add fearmonger to his list of accomplishments.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I can confirm that the new NC Drivers License does have this hologram with the continent on it. Guess I'm already chipped... bummer.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ambient Sound

Really??? is it possible if you can upload a pic of it??

I am kinda thinking maybe American Union is real and we memebers on ATS are not going nuts.

The congressman link I provided the post after the First one(the news one)

He said this:"Now that Congress is preparing to take up the issues of the North American Union and NAFTA superhighways, we are moving out of the realm where critics can attempt to disparage the discussion as 'Internet conspiracy theory"

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm in North Carolina and have heard nothing of this. Doesn't prove anything, but just letting you know what I know.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Another scare thread.. This was done over year ago and has been abandonded... The NAU is dead, the idiot professor in Canada who came up with stupid idea has been fired... The CIA and others are now trying to bail their arses out, that's what the whole 700 billion dollar thing is all about. The government didn't expect Mexico and latin america to drive them broke supporting all of their people who came here for the freebees.

www.the-peoples-forum.com...

The Rockefellers and all of their stupid buddies who bought in want their money back..

[edit on 2-10-2008 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I had posted about this last year when it first came out but got no response on the boards about it...I guess it will take all 50 states to have it before it is seen as legit.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Have you renewed your license yet???

just wondering since it's possible to be issued to you when you need to renew your drivers license.

Just wondering if The North American Union is real threat.

I have been hearing about this for a while but I don't know if we are just nuts taking facts but twisting them into a dooms day story.

If these stories are true then I guess we are not nuts and most people are blinded by disinformation .

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No, I'm not able to upload a picture but it looks exactly like the one that 12m8keall2c posted. I just renewed my license in August, so they probably haven't been doing this for very long.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

Then why is congressman Rep. Virgil Goode Jr concerned about North American Union???

I am not talking about the 700 bail out thing even though that bail out makes no sense.

If you listened to Ron Paul which is right that if you bail the top guys out you will lover the value of the dollar.

This is not a scare thread it's more open discussion about what news sources say and compare it with other news articles and also rumors to find out if it's legit or just there to scare people.

I am not trying to scare people.

I am trying to figure out if this is legit stuff coming soon.

I know the North American Union has been talked about many times.

But I guess we will find out soon. I have heard that the North American Union is expected to be in effect in 2010.

SO I guess we still have some ways to go.

Also have heard the U.S soldiers expected to police the streets starting OCT 1sth so far I havent' seen any military police the streets in my area.

.you should take a look at the link I provided on the second post. It's a congress man that made a statement today that him and others that claim the North American Union is a threat.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ambient Sound

Thanks for your statement. I will take your word for it.

I think the people in North Carolina will only see this when they renew your drivers license.

This is my guess.

here is another article I found :Obama supports for idea North American Union speech..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Here is the Official Government website. These new licenses will be called Real ID. And of course the cover is to prevent terrorism. I don't know how many states are rolling this out yet, but my April issued TN license does not have North America on it.

Real ID

The deadline was May 2008, but extensions have been made until Dec 2009

[edit on 10/2/2008 by secretstash]

[edit on 10/2/2008 by secretstash]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

The NAU is dead. If Congress wants to try and push it through, then it is time to for the American people to put a stop to it. Don't allow the Superhighway to go through. I'm not advocating violence, but I do believe violence will occur as it is built. I think civil disobedience will part of the solution, but I also think dynomite, C-4 and guns are rear their ugly heads as well.
Unless everyone turns into sheep, and just does whatever they are told.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just wait...

www.biometrics.gov...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by secretstash

Hi thanks for your post.

It dosen't have to have North America on it.

This could be the beginning. They first are going to build the system but yet it wont be used in full swing.

They usally do that they can't within a year or 2 have a full system.

I have heard the North American Union will take in effect in 2010. If this is true that it's possible they first want you to get hooked on the license and then may change in in 2010 to North American id.

Or something like that. It takes time to have a working system and also have enforce meant since it's new it takes a while to establish just the base of the system before they create the whole over all system.

I am not saying that North American Union is a fact but I see more and more alarming news about this.

I seriously don't believe what the gov say until I get some hard evidence. Since we are already familiar with the gov lieing to us in the past why should we believe what they say.now.

They say it's to protect us from terrorist. Now why now??? I mean we had terrorists in the past and have alot of events with terrorist in the past but now after 9/11 they keep telling us we have to do this because of the terrorists.

I only see more and more and more control on Americans this is what I see currently.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The North American Union project is not dead.

It's still going on, but on stealth mode.

Just watch what they're gonna propose to ``solve`` the economic crisis.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I can't see Canada or Mexico being willing to share the debt of the United States... hence, unless the US intends to take Canada and Mexico by force, we're probably never going to be part of any union with the US.

Your debt is yours and yours alone to bare... keep it that way.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

I am in complete agreement with you. They will not force this down our throats all at once because they know we will revolt. They are taking baby steps and the vast majority of people will not realize what has happened until it is too late because each step is so innocent.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Absolute truth. Let the people suffer until they beg for any solution you propose no matter what cost to them.

The NAU is 100% alive and well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join