It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns Georgia against Support for US War on in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Russia Warns Georgia against Support for US War on in Iran

english.farsnews.com

TEHRAN (FNA)- Moscow said that the involvement of Georgia by the United States into a military operation against Iran will pose an additional threat to Russia's national security.

"If it decides to carry out rocket and bomb attacks against Iran, the US will need loyal allies. And if Georgia is involved in this war, this will pose additional threats to Russia's national security," Russian Security Council Secretary Nikolai Patrushev said in an interview with the Izvestiya newspaper on Thursda
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I keep seeing statements but nothing that shows there might be a war or not.

I heard on ATS that Israel got the green button from bush a while back I think the end of july of this year.

I keep seeing statements going back and forth nothing but warning but no war and I still don't see how a war can start out if we are just going back and forth name calling lol.

english.farsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well iran is not going to be stupid enough to start a war are they, so theres your answer. Although the west have tried to make iran look like aggresive side in this.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hell I want the US against support for the US war on Iran...

Everyone knows this war and 2 other wars we are in is a sham.. So hey I am wit the Russians on this one.. Don't support another crack ass war for oil...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well I agree. I don't support the war on Iran.

I mean come on look at the past 5 years from now on how many wars were created and were really pointless in a way.

I have now been hearing that the U.S is now trying to force Iraq ti give up their oil money for us.

This is just funny. I mean I listen to cnn and many networks and when the gov comes on and tells us one thing and then I go on ATS and I find the otherside of the story it makes me think how the heck they can lie on tv and make us believe it.

Even the statments they make sometimes seem like lies are really stupid statments that I for one can understand that they doge alot of quesitons.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
We cannot let the terrorists win. Aggression will not be rewarded, this is the 21st Century. Our only choice is to nuke IRAN and start a regional war that spreads throughout the globe. We know what evil is, we just now must stamp it out.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
We cannot let the terrorists win. Aggression will not be rewarded, this is the 21st Century. Our only choice is to nuke IRAN and start a regional war that spreads throughout the globe. We know what evil is, we just now must stamp it out.

Nuke Iran are you kidding me? I mean really you think we need to nuke Iran?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
YES!!! thats right, lets kill millions of innocent people, spread a war throughout the world. Thats the way, now youre talking. Might as well just bomb ourselves into living in huts and eating our dead. BEAUTIFUL.
Anyone who thinks thats sounds good would be the mindless bunch who support a war on Iran.
Otherwise, you'd totally despise the idea.
What is wrong with people today? It makes me so sick.

top topics

join