It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with barcode appears in UK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sator

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by Valorian

Even if somehow the bar code mapped to ASCII code wouldnt it be easier just to spell out "BEWARE" than to figure out the numerical representation of the word BEWARE in ASCII code.

That is exactly what I tried to say in my last post.

If one(s) is(are) able to produce a very impressive layout on a large field, and produce a "bar-code" that -when 'translated' to english(from ascii)- means the word BEWARE, why not just write the damn word in huge capital letters? It's already clear that whoever made this knows english.

It could be that the author is telling people to beware, of crop cirlces. Or hoax. Beware. This is a hoax. That is a possibility is it not. All part of the Game if you are a hoaxer.
Some of these circles are mind blowing though, if they are a hoax, they are pretty cool, and beautiful art too.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Having had many ET/UFO experiences I find Glyphs very appealing.

They have deep significance, but you just cant get heady about them.

This one is very concerning to say the least. Best to take heed and stay alert in the coming days, many reasons for caution.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Its indeed strange that the crop is messed up Maybe this cropcircle maker just started and this is his first.Got cauged and flew of without cleaning up?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I wouldnt know if its authentic or not,its pretty amazing to me.

Ive always been fascinated by crop circles but never really read up on them and where exactly they are all situated.I dont know whether any experts have done this or anyone else but maybe theres a pattern to where every single circle that has ever been made,,like linking them all up and maybe at the end of 2012 there will be some kind of pattern.
Or maybe we could through the pattern their making now figure out their next circle.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

The middle image on page 1 (Grey? & circle combined) - does anyone else notice a constellation on the left hand side of image - looks like 4 stars, is this the big dipper or something?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by matsplat

Those look like "flying saucers" to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ok, so why are there 4 ships? what could that mean..

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by matsplat
Ok, so why are there 4 ships? what could that mean..

Couldn't possibly hazard a guess as to why a specific number of "ships" was shown, or whether the number of ships is significant, but the way they are positioned definitely gives the impression that they are flying in formation; they seem to be part of an organized group of some sort.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

i agree, if they can translate English into ASCII code why not just say it instead

i don't know if crop circles are fake or real or not but i do have to admit if they fake there very well done, if there not fake then.... who knows ,,,

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

repeat post..... sorry

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Raven Darkflight]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I agree with the language obervations, I dont get an alien species writing in ASCII myself, its pointless. Im also wary of the Christian symbolism and the Creationist message, myself.

Seems to fit the pattern of human logic more than anything else. Im sure an alien wanting to leave a message would have considered the best way to write the message and I just dont think this is it.

I said the same with ideas of GFL and the Julian Calendar, why the hell would aliens use the Julian calendar. If this is the work of aliens its a pretty backwards logic.

If they can translate English into ASCII then im pretty sure they can write English and would be aware that converting to ASCII would be pretty pointless really.

Its like me finding another English speaker and trying to communicate an important message to them in ancient egyptian.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
we've all seen those harmonic resonance tests on youtube where the sand on a piece of metal spreads into different shapes

i would be interested to see if you go into a genuine crop circle and replay the resonance assoctiated with that symbol to see what would happen.

I've been reading Michio Kaku's book "parallel worlds" and around page 200 i read something that piqued my interest. He was explaining string theory and his analogy was that a subatomic particle could in theory change into any other subatomic particle of you were able to change the resonance of the "string". Maybe these valid crop circles are trying to teach us something?

It just seemed too coincidental. So many things are boiling down now to resonance and sound its weird. Anyway, just a fragmented theory i'm thinking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join