It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, documents can survive a plane crash

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by almighty bob
Thanks, that does seem pretty solid without trying to pin involvement on the farm workers who witnessed the debris cloud. I suppose you could also hypothesise that a plane with this debris on board flew over and jettisoned it, but without real foundation.

Was any similar evidence found within proximity of the impact site?

It doesn't sound like it, as the crash was so destructive it left only tiny pieces of things floating in the air, "like confetti raining down" which were blown away with the wind. Quite a bit of debris was said to have fallen in the lake, where it was never recovered, most likely due to it's small size, and of course most anything paper would be destroyed in the water itself.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
[
But of course he couldn't have possibly misspoke or simply mistaken? This president? Nah,surely not!

He could not possible be a liar either though could he? Sure this was probably just an error that a moron might make but the man is still a liar.
Yes, I know that people believe that a passport was found on the street. You missed my point. I was simply saying that one did not need to be planted and then 'found.' They could have just said it was so, as long as we are following a logic of questioning the officials telling the story anyway, why believe they would bother with that little side show when they could have just as easily simply reported it as so. That was all I was saying but it went right past you. sorry.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

Originally posted by almighty bob
Thanks, that does seem pretty solid without trying to pin involvement on the farm workers who witnessed the debris cloud. I suppose you could also hypothesise that a plane with this debris on board flew over and jettisoned it, but without real foundation.

Was any similar evidence found within proximity of the impact site?

It doesn't sound like it, as the crash was so destructive it left only tiny pieces of things floating in the air, "like confetti raining down" which were blown away with the wind. Quite a bit of debris was said to have fallen in the lake, where it was never recovered, most likely due to it's small size, and of course most anything paper would be destroyed in the water itself.

Yeah, that's what I assumed. It just seemed rather a strange coincidence that the only evidence found around the site was evidence pointing towards terrorist involvement, but like I said, any other nearby matter that survived was probably not of enough significance to report on.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
Who says that they found a passport on the street? The same people that are already being pinned as liars in that conspiracy scenario right? Did you see someone actually find and pick up a passport? I do not understand why you would think there would have to physically be one on the sidewalk for them to say there was. The president said he saw the first plane fly into the building and that did not happen so who knows.

Bolding mine.

So you have to physically see something yourself for it to happen? Would you like to take a trip to Vegas and visit a show? I'm sure there's many things you'll see there that are impossible

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Your reasoning is good, yes.

But..... Fossets plane was a small 1 man craft, that crashed into the side of the mountain, so far there is no evidence of a fire or explosion. Furthermore, the mountain did not disintegrate or collapse.

The WTC case, the plane exploded, huge fireball. The plane has a capacity of 200+ people + cargo. The building then collapses. And then miraculously one of the hijackers passports are found.

A bit convenient to be frank with you.

But I suppose, these are two different situations. They aren't controlled experiments and there for, the outcome could never be the same.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

Well, this one should really blow your melon :

Astronaut's diary goes on display

A little over two months after the shuttle explosion, NASA searchers found 37 pages from Ramon's diary, wet and crumpled, in a field just outside the U.S. town of Palestine, Texas. The diary survived extreme heat in the explosion, extreme atmospheric cold, and then "was attacked by microorganisms and insects" in the field where it fell, said museum curator Yigal Zalmona.

"It's almost a miracle that it survived — it's incredible," Zalmona said. There is "no rational explanation" for how it was recovered when most of the shuttle was not, he said.

Bolding mine.

Just another to add to the list. Truthers do yourselves a favor, stop saying it's impossible for documents to survive, it's just not true!

six

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

You know they are just going to tell you that the diary was planted also. They dont want facts, just hypothosis and conjecture. I can give so many examples of things that should have been destroyed by fire but suffer little to no damage, people and animals that should have died but didnt. But then again, I am a goverment shill.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Travis Parker and DJ AM just SURVIVED a small plane crash last week... If they flew into a building they would have not survived. Just not comparing apples to apples here!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by six
reply to post by Soloist

You know they are just going to tell you that the diary was planted also. They dont want facts, just hypothosis and conjecture. I can give so many examples of things that should have been destroyed by fire but suffer little to no damage, people and animals that should have died but didnt. But then again, I am a goverment shill.

You're 100% correct.

My only hope is that someone coming along reading things like this will see through their lies and spin.

I'm working on my government shill certification, my major is (obviously) Disinfo. Finals are next month, wish me luck!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Travis Parker and DJ AM just SURVIVED a small plane crash last week... If they flew into a building they would have not survived. Just not comparing apples to apples here!

And everyone else on that plane DIED in the crash. They didn't need to fly into a building. A simliar incident happened to the band Lynyrd Skynyrd, several died in the crash while other survived.

What does that have to do with anything?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

Not even a CLOSE comparison my friend.

When they use the term 'disintergrate' they are not stating that it turned to dust! They are simply saying that it was pretty much shredded to unrecognizable pieces and strewn throughout the crash zone.

You aren't going to gain much support for the 'passport' surviving a massive ball of fire that was shot out of the side of a building dude. That is the lamest story in the history of CTs. I mean the ones that the government comes up with and tries to force feed down people's throats.

This plane did not explode into a ball of fire. It hit a fairly horizontal stretch of land in the mountainside meaning that it skipped along and hit trees and rocks. No fireball to consume his belongings. That's obvious from the images. Just a huge wreck that shot everything in various directions.

So, for your attempt to debunk the people who say the passport COULD survive the fireball from the WTC false flag attacks, you are hereby DEBUNKED!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

You guys are simply missing the big point. You are not comparing apples to apples as some others have stated. A small plane like this that DID NOT EXPLODE INTO A BALL OF FIRE, WILL have bits and pieces of personal belongings survive. Plus, as the rangers have stated, you will find them in other places because animals will most likely have pulled parts of the body to different locations.

No disinfo (although your attempt to try and show how something could survive a FIRE BALL vs. a small plane crash with no fireball is looking like a disinfo attempt, not saying as in government agent, just a skeptic who doesn't want to see the differences between plane crashes).

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Isn't this argument a bit silly?

I mean passport or not, it doesn't make buildings defy physics...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
This plane did not explode into a ball of fire.

So if you want to change the criteria that most truthers use(see that alot around here), did you not read my above post? Here I'll recap for ya :

Astronaut's diary to go on display

Read that..

No fireball to consume his belongings.

NASA searchers found 37 pages from Ramon's diary, wet and crumpled, in a field just outside the U.S. town of Palestine, Texas. The diary survived extreme heat in the explosion, extreme atmospheric cold, and then "was attacked by microorganisms and insects" in the field where it fell

Bolding mine yet again.

So, for your attempt to debunk the people who say the passport COULD survive the fireball from the WTC false flag attacks, you are hereby DEBUNKED!

Looks like your attempt to debunk the debunking of those people who say the passport COULD survive a fiery explosion has been debunked!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoloistWe hear the argument all the time about how there's no way a hijacker's passport could have survived the WTC crash. Even though other evidence of documents survive are out there, this myth still keeps being repeated.

The story is that the jet fuel burned everything and started the fire that eventually brought down the towers. Yes documents in the building could have survived but nothing on the plane. It's ridiculous to think that all the bodies and the plane burned into nothing but that a passport could have survived fully intact. Plus, that man's passport that they found supposedly died and yet stood up to be alive when he saw his face on television along with the other 19 alleged hijackers.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka
The story is that the jet fuel burned everything and started the fire that eventually brought down the towers. Yes documents in the building could have survived but nothing on the plane. It's ridiculous to think that all the bodies and the plane burned into nothing but that a passport could have survived fully intact.

Bodies were not 'burned into nothing'. Plane passengers were identified through DNA. Seats, lifejackets, aircraft tickets and reportedly identifiable parts of bodies survived.

Plus, that man's passport that they found supposedly died and yet stood up to be alive when he saw his face on television along with the other 19 alleged hijackers.

You are quoting claims made in the weeks following 911. In the past 7 years this issue has been addressed hundreds of times. Even Saudi Arabia has admitted that 15 of the 19 hijackers were from their country. None of them are alive.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka
The story is that the jet fuel burned everything and started the fire that eventually brought down the towers. Yes documents in the building could have survived but nothing on the plane. It's ridiculous to think that all the bodies and the plane burned into nothing but that a passport could have survived fully intact. Plus, that man's passport that they found supposedly died and yet stood up to be alive when he saw his face on television along with the other 19 alleged hijackers.

Please read the Space Shuttle diary story I posted above from today, then come back and let's talk about how "ridiculous" it is that documents could survive.

I look forward to your response, and actually any truther about the story for that matter.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yeah we see your astronaut story...I also see within the story the quote

"It's almost a miracle that it survived — it's incredible," Zalmona said. There is "no rational explanation" for how it was recovered

a miracle...no rational explanation......

Regardless, relax on the "truthers say its impossible." Its unlikely. Even more so, its unlikely that one of the terrorists passports would survive. It is just more of a convenience. Yeah fine documents can survive a fireball like in the story that you have referenced, but in the story of 9-11 its a fireball and a MAJOR impact. It was not a midair explosion that blew debris every which way, it was more confined.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
Yeah we see your astronaut story...I also see within the story the quote

"It's almost a miracle that it survived — it's incredible," Zalmona said. There is "no rational explanation" for how it was recovered

a miracle...no rational explanation......

Regardless, relax on the "truthers say its impossible." Its unlikely. Even more so, its unlikely that one of the terrorists passports would survive. It is just more of a convenience. Yeah fine documents can survive a fireball like in the story that you have referenced, but in the story of 9-11 its a fireball and a MAJOR impact. It was not a midair explosion that blew debris every which way, it was more confined.

Nice attempt to spin it, at least you gave it a shot! I'll commend you for that.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You can say whatever you want, but I am not trying to spin it. Since you are so adamant that you are following a logical path, you have to look at all sides of it. Being narrow minded is not reserved for only the conspiracy theorist.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join