It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and Robbie Williams UFO Investigation: Round Two of Gilliand Videos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi, thanks again for this work.

You guys should know....if anyone, how to present this information in a proper fashion. There is not the usual gang of negative posters.

bookmarked

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
First Robbie Williams and now Chewbacca?! How do you guys do it?

(2:35 on strange sounds video) Thats pretty cool. I can safely say that this is some of the best footage i'v ever seen. Incredible work!

And you win the prize for the first to say it..

I've got to tell you when I first heard it, thats the first thought that went through my head too... What the hell is Chewy doing here at Gillilands?

Originally posted by anyone
I don't know but it was definitely lit up and looked to me like it was outside the window...

I'm pretty sure that is probably a bug that got in the car while I was recording. In fact in another clip that I shot inside, it appears again but this time from near my hands. So I really doubt it's anything paranormal, but good eye and job in catching it.

[edit on 10/2/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

What I was trying to say about the voices is that maybe they were somehow causing the feedback. I wasn't in anyway trying suggest they were an EVP or anything of the sort.

As for the last few posts on the thing that goes by the window in the commentary video, it looks like a bug to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think what they're calling an "object" is actually one tiny insect walking on the lens of the camera..

For the sound.. what kind of audio recording equipment are there?
If it's the microphone on the camera, that's just "wack"!!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
WOW, that's really weird, this subjects and the sound out there
I have no idea what to think about it ...

Thank you for the videos

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
What I was trying to say about the voices is that maybe they were somehow causing the feedback. I wasn't in anyway trying suggest they were an EVP or anything of the sort.

And I'd like to add that the 'human' voices you hear are definitely happening behind the camera. In fact I believe it to be of some of the Paranormal State crew chatting.

The interesting thing is:
* The people nearby never acknowledge hearing the sound in any of the clips.
* The AVC (Auto Volumne Control) never changes as the waveforms show that the ambient sounds remain at a constant level thru-out the captures.
* No visible or visually anomaly is seen or witnessed with regards to these sounds caveat: We are only shooting in one direction towards the trees and part of the mountain. If the camera had been pointing upwards we may have possibly been able to see 'something'. The same goes with any other angle including downwards. I'm sure many of you are familiar with the infamous TAOS HUM. From WikiPedia; "The Hum is a generic name for a series of phenomena involving a persistent and invasive low-frequency humming noise not audible to all people. Hums have been reported in various geographical locations." Now since I have yet not heard any recording of the TAOS HUM, I have nothing to associate or compare 'our' sounds to. But one can not rule out that these might not be associated with some type of geological or seismic event (albeit the Chewbaca sounds... not so much). Although one must keep in mind that the TAOS HUM (According to WikiPedia) is a low frequency noise/sound, our capture seems to cover much more of the frequency spectrum.

Other info I can share is the following

No one knew about the sounds for quite awhile after the captures. In fact I don't think the first capture was even noticed till several days had transpired. Now don't quote me on that as all my days started running together after awhile, as time seemed off-kelter (to me) for some reason. When it was noticed, is when I started taking my test equipment out to the area to see if there were any underground electrical lines, any electrical or magnetic fields in the general vicinity. I also tried to duplicate the phenomena by generating some fields around the camera with the use of a CB, a FM Transmitter, a multi-frequency receiver and other various other items that I know can interrupt and/or affect a signal. The results were that outside of making some blank spots on the tape (as if someone held a magnet up to the tape-type effect), I was unable to duplicate it. I also then recorded sections of areas where vehicles traveled by to see if I could've possibly gotten perhaps just some 'truck' with weird tires driving on the road a 1/2 mile away, but again no luck (the nearest paved road is a 1/2 mile away). And because these sounds were captured on four separate tapes, we are 99% sure that they are not the result of vibrating tape houseings/cases or bad tape (such as a crinkled bit of tape or similar).

The other interesting thing about these sounds were that they were also caught in different locations. While I was taping from a different area out in the Gilliland field, the Paranormal State Crew were shooting interviews. In one of these captures "Ryan" (The PRS star) is speaking to a witness about some activity she experienced. Both her and Ryan and the camera guy walk in front of the camera and are speaking to one another on the right-side of the camera a few feet away (due to editing times, you won't see the earlier stuff when they walk in front of the camera). Keep in mind that I'm very near the end of my tape here when the sound starts up and it does end abruptly (which you'll see in the capture provided).

The other really strange event was when I moved the camera up onto the 2nd floor deck just outside James bedroom and facing his pyramid. And yes, James has built a pyramid room where supposedly the leylines intersect (we are unable to prove or disprove this). But James was going to do a channeling or clearing or something spiritual/mystic like and I wanted to record from the outside on the slight chance that I might get something visually happening in Infrared, (I'm always thinking out of the box). Little did I know that as James starts his invocation/welcome to entities from 'elsewhere', that we then get the same strange sound start up. Again this is another one of those captures that's not noticed for awhile as we were really looking for video anomalies so not paying to much attention to the audio.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I went back and looked at it a few more times. And It does look like it is in the car. My bad. Got so excited I ijumped the gun with that one.

Anyway... it is all very cool. I appreciate the work that went into this investigation and for me I think the exercise ball demonstration was really great. That tree was much taller than I imagined which means the object capture was pretty good sized. Very cool stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Great work Johnny A.

About the sound, it's very intriquing. Had the speakers of my Mac on maximum and planted my head right in front. To me it had a 'mechanical' feel to it. I'm no expert of course.
The most down to earth explanation I can think of is maybe insects. I recall being in the south of Portugal in 2006 and there were these kinds of dragonfly type insects called chicade (not sure of the spelling or pronounciation) and for their size they could produce quite a bit high pitched recurring sound. But from what I understand that particular insect lives in the (sub)tropic. I have no idea about the insects in Washington State where it can get mighty cold in wintertime.
In any case I would assume a sound engineer would be best qualified to research the audio and make an identification.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hmmm... These are all very interesting. Being rather new here I looked for a bit about these items, as I myself have seen a few over where I live, and I have to say you guys have done a great job with the video. Of course we ALL know they're just weather baloons......... Right?!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thank you, so much, for all your hard work, Johnny! These videos and the sound clips are great!

The video of the object that went almost straight up really caught my attention! The "Wooky" sounding clip is so cool! But the odd, machine-like humming noises are just really astounding to me! Nobody hears them, but they are definitely there. Don't really sound like an insect...too "mechanical" sounding to be an insect. My husband said it sounded like a a "field" generator, like a magnetic field or something.

Too cool and such hard work! Thank you, again, Johnny!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
How were they able to calculate the altitude of the object? I ask because they are throwing the control objects up to compare size and the only way that would work is if you knew the altitude. I mean if this object is at 3000 ft it is huge, and at 80 ft maybe the size of the ball.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Looks like so much activity happening from the mountain, explained, not yet... BUT I would not rule out some sort of UFO activity question is why are some mountains famous for this type of activity? Think of the massive reports of sightings from the Himalayas and other high altitude areas.

For some it is without a doubt UFO related. For us skeptics we want more definite proof than spots jetting out from behind a mountain.

During your experiment with the cottonwood seed, did you notice the object flying past at breakneck speed as the little seed just slowly travels with the gentle wind?

As for the audio distortions, 1:26 british accented male speaking with woman, questioningly.
Cabinets closing in RV
Icewater being poured out
Same female voice speaking to british man.
Airplane then insect
Generator kicking on then AC in RV
Cessna rooster and helicopter...

[edit on 2-10-2008 by antar]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Other questions pertaining to the audio. How much of the video that you have have you gone through? I'm wondering because it seems like these audio anomalies were only present over the span of a few days. I'm also wondering how long the guys from A&E were there because right now it seems to coincide only with when they were there shooting. If this is the case then it may be that some of the equipment they brought somehow interfered with your equipment.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
clap clap clap
just amazing

keep it up guys !!

always remember the legendary mulder quote :
" the truth is out there .. "

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Didn't like the feel of the sound one bit,It gave me goose bumps...you have caught something very out of the ordinary there!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Discovering that the object is actually a bug,

the source of the sound becomes more questionable..

In your next iteration, please make sure there's no chance for accidents or interference of any sort..

We believe in your research,

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

That bug in the car was something I brought up not Johnny. And the other objects have een more than scrutinized.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Must say that all of you're entusiasme and engagement in this project is amazing and exiting...

The strange sounds sections are really interesting

As i have no tecnical knowledge at all, i judge with what i feel : metal with a pulsing,vibrant sound. (like metal would sound with a heart) Like something was keeping and eye on you're, while it was breathing...
The wolle experience. It must have had a magnetic attraction towards something or the other way around... If understand correct the wind was comming from the mountain (north) then it could had been some magnetic force from the mountain ???

[edit on 2-10-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by red 5
How were they able to calculate the altitude of the object? I ask because they are throwing the control objects up to compare size and the only way that would work is if you knew the altitude. I mean if this object is at 3000 ft it is huge, and at 80 ft maybe the size of the ball.

And here lies our dilemma.

Without proper triangulation we have no way of being able to truly even guesstimate at what altitude "these things" were at. I knew that at the time I walked out a 1/4 mile to the "two trees" from the cameras vantage point with the pilates/medicine ball. But I was hoping that perhaps Jeff Ritzman or other analysts might be able to extrapolate at least a bit more information by my doing so. Keep in mind that while out in the field with just one guy (me) trying to come up with ideas as to how to tape ways for further analysis, I was limited to what or how to approach such concepts. But having a size comparison did seem to be the most likely one to attempt. And yes, I already know that "purist" will poo-poo that data and that's fine, I attempted what I could with what tools/objects I had..

So the short answer is... we really don't know what the altitude was/is of anything captured (or speed for that matter).

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Other questions pertaining to the audio. How much of the video that you have have you gone through? I'm wondering because it seems like these audio anomalies were only present over the span of a few days. I'm also wondering how long the guys from A&E were there because right now it seems to coincide only with when they were there shooting. If this is the case then it may be that some of the equipment they brought somehow interfered with your equipment.

A excellent observation!

And I did consider this. In a number of cases/time we had the PRS crew around the area where I had the Static camera positioned. They were talking on wireless devices and many times were communicating right next to the camera. These verbal communications were heard and captured on the tape, but did not affect the recording such as what has been presented. Believe me when I say, that was the first thing I considered when I heard these noises/sounds, that something they were transmitting was being caught. But the clincher (for me) was on the one audio capture of the pyramid when the PRS crew had already left the Ranch, and we still captured a similar sound. (Great question on your part by the way).

Johnny

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by red 5

Good question, I am very curious about the size and height of the objects. That would make me much less skeptical about whether we are being visited.

As for the sounds, not sure what to make of them. Too many possiblities. I am more of a see it I believe it type. Therefore the objects are more interesting to me.

Definitly a lot of time and work here. No one will ever find out one way or another with out continued research.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join