It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and Robbie Williams UFO Investigation: Round Two of Gilliand Videos

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Good old Robbie for defying his critics. Must be tough work with that media they're like vultures.

Anyway all the best to the man whatever the future holds.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

With the audio clips, maybe try playing them backwards (Reverse speech) see what you come up with?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Hello Springer,I don't seem to be able to play your four video's first three will not play the fourth one(Strange sound analysis (ok video, very good 128k stereo sound) ) starts loading...... still nothing could this be my end fault? as I have tried previously and thought "they will fix it" I'll come back later and this is later.

Zelong.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

I can't get it to load either. Maybe all 168,000 members are trying to view at once!

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Bachrk]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You know, there were an popular demand here in Norway where people wanted this story on TV, but NO, it is LAW in Norway NOT to report on UFO and/or ET.. That's just insane if you ask me...

But S&F , nice thread ...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
wow, cool made my day!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The videos will not load even though it says thats what they are doing. It would be nice to watch the demons that you all have caught on Video.

I'm convinced thats what most UFOs are nowadays. Especially given the shear rise of their numbers and how they are just balls of light witch morph into whatever they want.

This UFO thing is the greatest deception the devil could ever want. Have everyone believe that someone else will save their rears instead of God while hell is visibly cast upon earth.

Aliens-Grey's get in your head instead of talking directly to you, The same as demons.

The body of the Grey's could never be fit enough for space travel. People who claim to have been taken by them always say they do nasty things to them. The last thing a real alien is going to do is shove things in you to see what your made of when he can just ask lol.

Every time something crashes the military is right on scene pretty quick because its theirs and knew it was going down, They don't want their new toys on film it up.

Real aliens would have made their presence widely know to everyone. It makes no sense for them to just watch us forever.

There are way to many people who don't see them while others get pestered.

Not to many UFOs look the same. Except when three of them fly in a triangle and have everyone believe that we have super sized UFOs hovering over city's when you can watch a plane fly right through them. I thought that was obvious to the people in Phoenix when they saw all the lights drop over the mountains in a not so triangular formation.

We have seen demonic faces in the lights. The same ones that disappear and move at breakneck speeds. I'm guessing with the new Gen3 and higher night vision optics we are seeing them easier because they are light beings anyway.

We all know where the Fallen angels are sent from and where they are headed. I mean really how many people missed that part?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I see I'am not the only one who can't watch or listen to these video's. They just say they are loading constantly. Would really like to see and hear what everyone has been talking about. Any idea's if the problem is our end or if the links just dont work anymore. Are they posted anywhere else? Thank you

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Is there a special trick to getting the media players to work? I have been loading for over an hour on the second video.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

UPDATE:

It turns out that the video embeds in this thread were created before we launched our new video player. Because of that the embeds were not functional (they were looking for a player that no longer exists on our servers).

We have corrected this issue and now the videos will play in this thread just as they do in the new Media Portal.

Springer...

[edit on 7-26-2009 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Well , I am new to this forum. But I am old to this subject. Took my first flight at the age of ten. Worked crash retrieval at the age of 20. Had quite a few flights since then.

I don't consider it abduction as I went willingly. Never had wierd tests or probes done to me. But I can tell you I know this sound.

Normally you will not hear it outside unless they want you to. It is the sounds of lower harmonics generated by the propulsion system. It can be heard on board and is usually dampened so it is not bothersome. It can get quite loud.

You can choose to believe or not , one does not have to have his butt kicked by Sasquatch in order to believe in them, does one?

Chewbit Wing
Namaste!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
if this place is the real then surely sooner or later some better footage is gonna come out

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
message to robbie williams u should defentialy organise some concert at the ranch maybe they will come

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Do you know if there is any truth to the rumours that Robbie moved to his new estate in England due to the UFO sightings that have been seen around there?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sculder
Do you know if there is any truth to the rumours that Robbie moved to his new estate in England due to the UFO sightings that have been seen around there?

I believe those are just rumors. Where are you getting your information from?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I will say this......I hear a car revving up in the background. an engine revving up is the same sound as a feedback sound......

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
im no skeptic so please dont slam me, but what i dont get is the videos on here that show"UFO"'s just look like insects and birds to me, and everybody is saying this is amazing, yet when anybody else posts similiar footage they get slammed and ridiculed??? is it just because this is from the ats team that everbody wants to brown nose these videos? i dont get it, sorry but im not impressed as much as everybody else.

I will say tho great work on going there and filming like you did, that shows commitment, maybe one day we will get the undeniable proof that we all want sooooo bad!.

Peace

ps. please i am not ridiculing anybody on here, im just trying to make a point.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

By Robbie Williams, does he mean the British singer? I read in the news awhile back that he was into UFO's and wanted some female celebrity to go UFO watching with him.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by aliencatlady

no its the american comedian actor from fils like toys, flubber, mrs doubtfire.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aliencatlady

Yes Robbie Williams the British Pop Star was with us on this trip...

Springer...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join