It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you ATS and all the Avatars!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hi,

I wanted to thank ATS and it's member for making a great website messaging board. In my opinion, this is definately one of the best sites there are; although some subjects are obviously "out there" and some of them are merely some political biased propaganda, a vigilant person can always find some good info from here.

Besides of thanking you, I wanted to give a late introduction, as it now seems that I am becoming somewhat regular visitor for this website. I have registered almost a year ago, but never wanted to introduce myself as I wasn't sure how regularly I would check in here!

So I am 30+ years old person from Finland and my curiosities lies in everything hidden and secret. I am also deeply fascinated with human psychology and collective (un)consciousness. I am intriqued by such nonesense like alchemy, mythologies and occultism in general; I do reckongnize that there are loads of crap in those things, but it seems that behind all that crap lies a very important treasure for one willing to search.

In generally there is not much I don't like, except perhaps the people that claim to know something even they do know nothing, but they just set basis of their knowledge on second-hand experiences, without the slightest idea how true their sources are in reality.

I am - or at least try to be - an empirist. I don't easily buy into anything which I don't have any personal experiences.

Well, that's about it, for I don't wanna get into lenghty introductions. This said, I want to thank you all again. Those people (avatars) that I appreciate I have made my friends, so they know who they are and I don't want to mention them here separately. They have really spread my view about various things, and are doing great job denying ignorance!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

-v

[edit on 2-10-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Great...welcome to ATS...umm...before I even got here

Catch ya on the boards...

Heard tiny little rumor that Finland has all the hot chicks...if so, lucky you

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing you around.

This is definitely a good place to be; especially considering the alternatives out there. I won't mention names. That might be rude.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi v01i0 and it's nice to meet you. I'm glad that you are enjoying ATS so much. But you know, your BTS points are a little low, you need to stop by and spend a little time with us.

Happy posting!

Rush

top topics

join