It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican boot camp?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
"NEW YORK (AFP) - Sarah Palin spent Tuesday in Republican "boot camp" cramming for this week's vice presidential debate amid mounting concern over whether she is ready for a White House post and calls for her to quit the ticket."

Is this kind of "Boot camp" normal? I really want to know, not trying to start partisan bickering, i merely don't know if it is.

Also, isn't by stating this statement to follow my comment, basically Mccain saying Obama could very well be a great president?

""I remember that Ronald Reagan was a 'cowboy.' President Clinton was a governor of a very small state that had 'no experience'," McCain said."

Your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

The only people calling that a "boot camp" are the MSM. It's just debate prep that everyone does. This article is written with such a slant it's almost hard to read sitting straight up. There are no republicans fearing a fiasco tonight like the article claims. If anything, we can't wait to get started so we can blow this thing out of the water. There is nothing to this but more partisan posturing from the MSM.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Ok, thanks, wasn't sure if everyone goes through debate prep or not, with podiums and things like that.

new topics

join