It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anyone Just Watch CSPAN!?!1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
At about 10:40 am someone just called into the washington journal show, mentioning the zeitgeist movie and the truth about the federal reserve system. Well Jodi Schneider (congressional quarterly senior editor) just had this bewildered look on her face, and her and the host of washington journal said absolutely NOTHING about it, and went to the next caller. They didn't cut the first guy off. It was the most eerie thing I've ever seen. She had this look of utter fear in her eye and she obviously had no idea what he was talking about. I'm just completely shocked, they didn't say "you're wrong about that" or ANYTHING at all. From the moment the guy called, not a word was said in their part at all until they went to the next call.

IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDE A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THIS, PLEASE POST THE LINK!

[edit on 2-10-2008 by angrysniper]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
They always act like they didn't hear anything when someone calls in with something they deem too silly or controversial to comment on. I've noticed that about Cspan for many years. From what you posted it seems the woman was familiar with the movie.

I hope some of the people listening at home will at least Google the word Zeitgeist to check out what it's all about. Our country needs to wake up quickly.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
S&F for bringing this up

I just hope someone can get a video of it up...that would be priceless.

While I am sure the fact you mentioned Zeitgeist at all will have someone in here trying to debunk the first part of it, but not even the people involved with Washington have been able to say anything about part 3 from what I have seen.

So to stay on topic, lets keep to the original post guys

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have noticed a lot of people that call in to shows formatted like the CSPAN call in show tend to try to get everything in at once. The caller should have stuck with the facts about the Federal Reserve Bank and not even mentioned the Zeitgeist movie at all. The movie is a distraction. Stick to the facts people. Short and sweet. One step at a time. Build something for once.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Zeitgeist - Addendum is to be premiered today in LA and will then be available free, online, from tomorrow (3rd Oct).

The trailer is on the website and the original Zeitgeist movie is near the bottom of the page.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
He should have mentioned something like money masters IMO. Zeitgeist doesn't mention the fed until long into the movie, and many people will probably turn it off on the religion or 9/11 parts.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Washington Journal Entire Program (10/02/2008)
www.c-span.org...

Enjoy and thanks for telling me about it
Teabow UK

top topics

join