It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Pharma Ties Want to Shut Down Vaccine 'Conspiracy Theories'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
articles.mercola.com...

Big Pharma Ties Want to Shut Down Vaccine 'Conspiracy Theories'

A foundation populated by the giants of business, banking, government and military wants to “vet” websites and limit the spread of information that it says creates “conspiracy theories”.

The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) says it is worried about the way the web has been “used to spread disinformation”. They want to introduce a new system that would give websites a label for trustworthiness or unreliability.

One “damaging conspiracy theory” they want to shut down is the notion that MMR vaccines are harmful. Of course, this “conspiracy theory” stems not from paranoid forum postings and misquoted blog entries, but from scientific research into the mercury based preservative thimerosal.

Thimerosal was developed by Eli Lilly, and Merck is the world’s largest supplier of the MMR triple jab -- and it is little wonder W3C considers such information to be “damaging” given that Eli Lilly and Merck are both paid up and approved members of the Consortium! If anyone should be labeled with an “unreliable” rating, it is the WC3.

To read the rest of the article
articles.mercola.com...

I subscribe to Dr. Mercola and quite often he has some very interesting articles.

I thought this would be interesting to folks on this website because I've read threads about vaccines and people who oppose them. If I had to do it over again, I'd seriously consider not vaccinating my kids.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
They're too funny. Vaccine truthers will simply move the sites offshore. Idiot pharmers.

new topics

join