It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus returned with a new identity?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111the pineal gland is an important key to man's full enlightenment (connection to God). And it explains why the mentally ill (who happen to have their pineal gland stuck open) have the Jesus experience. We are after all made in God's image and should have Christ consciousness naturally flowing through us.

Very well said. The Pineal gland is what the drug '___' stimulates. Also, the pineal gland crystallizes and stops working at the onset of puberty. Can it be said that children do have a more substantial umbilical connection to the "other side"?

I recall Jesus saying that we must become as little children. So one would imagine that such is how he would like to find his followers, when he returns.

But what does this command mean, to become as little children? Does it mean to become simpleminded and non-critical as today's religions encourage the human to become? Or does it instead, mean to use a natural substance to reduce one's "knowing-adult-coherent" mental framework into the state of a child meaning "wonder".

Those who say drugs are bad, are simply victims of ignorance. Using a mushroom is no more harmful than using the fruit of the local Jesuit vineyard. We can say though, that alcohol is more addictive and destructive than say, magic mushrooms or cannabis.

The church and their Protestant doppelgangers, in true duality, will always demonize cannabis, '___', MDMA and all other psychoactive compounds. Alchohol is the only legitimate drug.

The enemy of religion, is your own mind and your own awareness. Psychoactive compounds give one a view of themselves as a larger being --for better or worse. This, I believe, is what Jesus meant when he said to pick up his yoke and follow him. The yoke is to percieve the whole scope of mankind's good and evil.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
If Christianity allowed for reincarnation, then the whole point of being righteous/ blessed/ graced kind of goes out the window. Then it would be relatively okay for a person to be a scumbag in one lifetime, since they would have plenty of other lifetimes to eventually get it right. "If at first you don't succeed..." And that's not a good business plan for a Church, which relies on the members doing things like giving them money right now and not blowing them off when things are going pretty good.

I agee. I don't think the "new name" verses imply that reincarnation is at work in Jesus' return. It's more like "in the spirit of" as mentioned about John the Baptist being born in the spirit of Elijah. (Luke 1:17) John was being helped from the "other side." It's interesting that at the Transfiguration that it was Elijah and Moses showing up. They apparently were watching closely the work of Jesus -- and John.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The book of Revelation speaks of a new gospel being preached around the world.

“Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand… Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. 2He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand.” –Rev. 10

“Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people.” –Rev. 14:6

If Jesus returns with a new identity and with a new gospel that is in opposition to the gospel of Paul, will he be rejected. Could it be he just knows better than we do?

[edit on 10/3/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I dont think your understanding properly ...
You took it out of context ...keep reading .....Paul was called by the HOLY SPIRIT who spoke from the donkeys mouth ...he wasnt led to the Lord by anyone ..thats what he meant ...He was called and chosen by GOD from birth to do what he did ..
Notice he says what he is preaching is GODS SON IN HIM >>>(Being Holy Spirit filled)
[Gal 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:]

He did not get taught it by men ..but by the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD
1Jo 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN teaches you the ANOINTING is the HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU >>>>>and if it is the HOLY SPIRIT whatever it teaches you it will not be CONTRARY to the word of God .

Your also taking the other one out of context

He came against Peter because of this
Gal 2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before [them] all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Peter was evidently trying to make the Gentiles observe Jewish traditions etc ..Peter must have been confused on a few things ...

I see some Denominations and preachers and Christians today who try and tell Gentiles they need to observe Jewish traditions etc ....

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

He's talking about having the faith of a little child. Children do not require signs, or proof to believe. They have blind faith.

Santa, Easter Bunny, et cetra.

Jesus said "A wicked and adulterous nation looks for a sign..."

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Matrix why did you toss this in with your post ?
[You're right. You make a better Christian than me. ]

You know I dont think I am any better at anything than anyone else ..
That hurt my feelings ...that you even think that of me ....

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
He's talking about having the faith of a little child. Children do not require signs, or proof to believe. They have blind faith.

I understand that you think Jesus wants blind faith from you, as I have said already.

But your answer, is not even seen as ironic, by you. What more shall I say? Please spare me the detailed response and U2U me instead.

Originally posted by Matrix1111
I essentially agree with what you say. Religion does correspond to astrology. Jesus is the Piscian age. Moses was the Arian age. The new Messiah will be of the Aquarian age.

Yes, and more importantly, Moses is actually Akhenaten, who was the major monotheistic force at that time (his ancestors Yuya and Amenhotep III were formative in this regard of course). Here is a website which investigates this idea:

Moses was Akhenaten

...and when we look at it this way, the picture becomes even more clear.

If Moses and Akhenaten are the same rogue as Jesus was, then we can see a much better and more truthful sketch of what may have happened.

Certainly Akhenaten preceded the Pope's monotheistic failure of today, right? Certainly the Pope is not by mistake, displaying the Obelisk of Akhenaten's grandfather, Thutmosis IV, is he? Surely the connection between "Christ" and "Akhenaten" is apparent to any non-idiot whio can view a picture of the Pope's front doorstep, right?

I am suggesting as others have done, that Akhenaten AND Jesus, were perhaps smart enough to outsmart even the unbreakable blind obedience of the priests, who were "Hebrew" even before Akehnaten exposed the Hebrew language as the secret language of the priests (so similar to other languages which appeared suddenly at that time, post-thera).

Akhenaten, grandson of Yuya through his mother, Tiye (most powerful woman in Egypt) gave the finger to the Priests of Levi whom had not obeyed his removal of idolatry. These same evil priests accused and condemned Jesus (regardless of if the real Jesus went to the cross or not), it had to happen, as a crucial merging of spheres --the moment where where the Piscean age began. Also note the Pope's hat which loks like a fish, and is an allusion to the old god of the ocean, Dagon, who had a fish's head. ...This also merges with the supremecy of Maritime Law or the law of the ocean. If you think about it, the Ocean, the Big Blue State, is the only one to really rule, if you want real power.

Dagon, God of the Sea
Pictures of Dagon

Both Akenaten and Jesus faked their deaths, is my personal opinion. I think Akhenaten became Moses and his devoted wife Nefertiti covered his escape. I believe Jesus just left and went away with Mary and had babies.

I do not see the need to pin one's personal faith on the idea of one faithful man being pinned.

Your question is very important, Matrix, and I am glad you raised it.

As to what you have said above, please note also that around the time of moses' age, when Aries was rising, it was Taurus who was falling. We see that when Moses went to collect his tribesman in the north, they rejected the idea of the new monotheistic way and went back to the egyptian way of old, the honoring of Apis, the bull (age of Taurus) ..Golden calf anyone?

Both of these men seemed determined to drag the world kicking and screaming, into the next age. Both Moses/Akhenaten and his ancestor through the Ptolomy's, Jesus, had the same idea, which was to wake people up to what the next 2000 years will be about. If Jesus were to appear, he would be Pharonic in power, hidden, and would be working with the power of the next age, Aquarius, whatever that means. I don't know how it would manifest, but I am sure it will happen, as it has happened.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Sorry, but your eschatology or whatever is still lacking. Israel does not have Jerusalem. If they did, there would be one humongous ****storm by the papacy and the Muslims, both who historically have been determined to eradicate all Jews.

The UN has control of Jerusalem.

So your dates are off as you are comparing apples to oranges.

Establishment of Israel - 1948.

Israeli control of Jerusalem - yet to be determined.

And with the things happening on such a widespread level, what makes you think we aren't near the end times, other than some of these prophecies yet to occur?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooperSorry, but your eschatology or whatever is still lacking. Israel does not have Jerusalem. If they did, there would be one humongous ****storm by the papacy and the Muslims, both who historically have been determined to eradicate all Jews.

Jerusalem is a misdirect. The first temple of the true Creator was in Amarna, and it was built by Amenhotep III's son, "Solomon" aka "the Gleaming Sun Disc" as he liked to call himself.

See, Yuya is Joseph, who helped Pharaoh (Thutmosis IV) and told him what his dreams meant. This Pharaoh of course was the one who put the "Dream Stela" at the paws of the sphinx.

At that time, Pharaoh's kid, Amenhotep III fell in love with Yuya's kid, Tiye, and they had Akhenaten. So the whole revolution which the females in Amarna accomplished was predicated upon the actions of Yuya, and what he taught his daughter Tiye, wife of Solomon, aka Amenhotep III.

The first temple of Solomon was built by his son, Akhenaten, and was eradicated by the same priests who today, seek to cover the female power of Amarna and what hapopened back then.

Jesus was all about women, and sparing whores and all that. Obviously sparing a whore's life is going to tweak the ruling class of men --in any time.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I apologize in advance, but that's the biggest load of mystical/eastern crap I ever heard in my life. And your sources are . . . let me guess - a seance with Thoth.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
I apologize in advance, but that's the biggest load of mystical/eastern crap I ever heard in my life. And your sources are . . . let me guess - a seance with Thoth.

No, its history. Got any to offer?

I thought not.

...anyway, the two most clear windows into the time of Moses, which have been surpressed greatly, are the discoveries of Yuya and Tut's tomb. These are the best tombs ever found, and contain many clues to the past.

Howard Carter, who with his friend and benefactor, Lord Carnarvon were the first ones into Tut's tomb, found papyrus which told the truth, and they both said Papyrus were found, but not revealed. Carter threatened to reveal the "True and shocking and scandalous story of the Israelites exodus from egypt" ...I'd post a refrence but what's the point?

The only other windows into the past, other than these two tombs, are the piecemeal archaeology of all the worlds other sites or the stained glass at your useless churches, but I am not surprised if you find comfort behind those colored panes, lol

Hey, feel free to describe your thoughts here, if you have any that have merit.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

This is one way of looking at it. You're exactly right somewhat. I look at it as the "christ" comes back with an old name but the world prefers the golden Idol they made of "Jesus Christ" rather then the truth.

It is written:

comes like a lamb to the slaughter AND like a sheep to the shearer.

If you understand "hair" to be representative of "spiritual recognition" such as in the story Samson, then it can be seen that the "sheep to the shearer" refers to the second coming.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Whatever. Mysterious, unrevealed papyrus notations, with contents suggested at but unknown. Possibly they contained the information that indicated that the crude agrarian culture of the Egyptians did not in fact build the Gaza pyramids, nor the Sphinx, and this upset the Egyptian government who wants to preserve this contrived and cultured fabrication.

Who knows? Maybe all the secret information found in the tomb of Tut was planted there by earlier grave robbers just as a joke. "Wait until future generations get a load of this!" My cousin is like that. A real joker and really good at it.

Why is it that everyone all through time just has to do their damnedest to minimize Judeo/Christian history and promise? Who would be the prime source of such an effort?

Oh. . .

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Why is it that everyone all through time just has to do their damnedest to minimize Judeo/Christian history and promise? Who would be the prime source of such an effort?

[church lady voice...] "hmmm, could it beeeeee SATAN!?!"

Ha, I just wanted to finish your thought for you. But seriously, there's always two sides to your simplistic statement above. The priest sees himself as good, of course, and the King sees the priest as unneeded and a charlaten.

The battle versus King and Priest is the pivot on which history turns, and since women are precluded from that dynamic in our times, the whole thing is wobbly and off balance.

I am describing the converging of spheres of influence. There's lots of people on ATS who think astrology is for fools, yet the bible contains much veiled astrology.

Notice the similarities between Akhenaten and Jesus in that at both time, their job was to haul humanity into the next age. Also notice that their earthly power or inheritance didn't give them the power to win: Both men lost and were erased/humiliated from history, or so it seems.

Both men took on the priests of their day, Akhenaten built his own city and told them to sod-off. Jesus refused his kingly iheritance and also told them to sod-off. Neither of these men, at the dawn of their particular age, used statecraft. They used religious metaphor and built for the FUTURE.

Similarly, I believe that if the forces behind 18th Dynasty Egypt and 1st Century Jerusalem were present today on Earth (Moses, Akhenaten or Jesus) that they would be similarly hidden, and they'd not assume full visible power,. They'd be telling the world to sod-off, since the world is covered in priests, which both Akhenaten and Jesus have very little use for.

Its a world full of priests and it's great to be a priest these days. All your sex is paid for and covered up. Just as Akhenaten couldn't really remove the evil priests of his day, and Jesus couldn't really remove the evil priests of his day, the returning Jesus wouldn't really be able to remove the ev il priests of THIS age. As a result, such a returning Jesus would probably work underground, known by just a few people.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Matrix why did you toss this in with your post ?
[You're right. You make a better Christian than me. ]

You know I dont think I am any better at anything than anyone else ..
That hurt my feelings ...that you even think that of me ....

No, it was a sincere compliment. I can feel your heart is in the right place. That's the ultimate purpose of religion anyways. To develop the capacity to love. That's the essence of the two commandments Jesus preached.

1. Love God with all your might.

2. Love others as yourself.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I dont think your understanding properly ...

You took it out of context ...keep reading .....Paul was called by the HOLY SPIRIT who spoke from the donkeys mouth ...

The issue is whether Paul was the vessel Jesus wanted to work through or was it Peter or was it James. This was the theological issue of importance for the first 400 years of Christianity. Today, theologians are taking a new look at this debate. It has many ramifications for the "new Messiah," if he comes with a new name and born of a woman without signs in the heavens (e.g., coming on the clouds).

Paul turned Jesus into a mythical god. He adapted the virgin birth of Greek mythologies. He created the Atonement theme. None of these ideas match up with Judaic prophecy. These were all ideas that appealed to the Gentile that Paul targeted for conversion. The question is: Are these things that Jesus taught or simply Greek concepts that Paul adapted in order to compete with the then current religions of the day?

If Jesus returns as a man and not God, will this new Messiah be accepted or rejected by Christians?

And what of James? What happened to him? His Jerusalem Church was in alignment with Judaism. His version of Christianity is said by St. Gildas and Freculpus to have been brought to Ireland four years after the crucifixion. It did not deify Jesus. Priest married and the priesthood was passed on through hereditary lines, much like the Jerusalem Church and Judaism. So it was not contaminated by Paul.

Peter was evidently trying to make the Gentiles observe Jewish traditions etc ..Peter must have been confused on a few things ...

I don't know who was right or who was wrong. I can only use logic to make sense of the whole mess...

The apostles lived with Jesus for three years. They were directly educated by him. Then after the resurrection, Jesus spent 40 days with them, re-educating them because they had lost faith. Then the Pentecost came and the Holy Spirit educated them even more. Suddenly, Paul shows up with his conversion experience. The apostles where weary of him. They didn't exactly accept him. Consequently, they part ways, allowing Paul to evangelize the Gentiles, thinking what harm can he do. Acts records the conflicts Paul had with Peter and James. And Galatians shows how much resentment Paul had towards the "supposed leaders" of Christianity, James and Peter.

Paul felt resentment for not being accepted. This is the same set up that God created between Cain and Abel in the beginning. There seems to be an obvious reason behind this. Then throughout the history recorded in the Bible we see this same "first-born (Cain) vs. second-born (Abel)" conflict happening. We see it between Ismael and Isaac, between Esau and Jacob, between Jacobs 11 sons and Joseph, between Ephraim and Manasseh, between Zarah and Perez. We even saw it between John the Baptist (who was Jesus' older cousin) and Jesus.

The following warning God gave to Cain applies to each one of these above situations:

Then the LORD said to Cain, "Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it." -Gen.4:6-7

Like with Cain, Paul should have overcome the temptation to give in to resentment. If he had, a different Christianity would have developed. Judaism and Christianity would not have been in opposition. Islam would not have had to appear in an effort to correct Paul's deification of Jesus. There would be no Catholic vs. Protestant conflict. There would be no conflict between Jews, Christians and Muslims. And Christianity would not likely have rejected the new Messiah of the Aquarian Age.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I believe that the message of Jesus was very simple..the apostles made it out to be more difficult than it should have been (which is exactly like it is now in our Churchs and denominations) ..you have to remember that they were mere men (like we all are) filled with the spirit (Like we all are) but we can still get some things misinterpreted ....by our own perceptions of what we think the word says ..maybe they just did not really get it about the Old ways of things (Traditions of the Jews ) .....
Peter was shown in dreams about the eating of meats etc..because he was teaching to abstain from meats etc .... ..(Jewish TRaditions and customs) .
In a way he was trying to merge in OT (Jewish traditions) which would in turn have gotten them all back under the yoke of OT traditions ..(which obviously didnt work out well for them symbolically speaking ) (it is similar to the ways of the Catholics and their traditions etc)....which was why Christ said he came to FULFILL the LAW >.(Not change it but fulfill it ..by fulfilling it ..it did away with the old way of things ..like the Jewish religious Customs of the OT)which were just symbolic traditions anyway (Like water baptism is ) ..
Maybe Paul was sent to simplify the message once again for them ....
He said he was CHIEF of the apostles ...so the Lord obviously meant for him to lead them to the right way (which maybe they got confused as to what Christ was getting at when he was with them ) I mean remember even Jesus said to them when he was with them ..they kept asking him the same questions .....and he would answer them with this ...."HOw long must I be with you and tell you all these things" ..*(he seemed irritated with them that they were just not getting it ) .....

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Yes, and more importantly, Moses is actually Akhenaten, who was the major monotheistic force at that time...

...and when we look at it this way, the picture becomes even more clear.

If Moses and Akhenaten are the same rogue as Jesus was, then we can see a much better and more truthful sketch of what may have happened....

Yes, I'm aware of these theories. I find them to be fascinating. It seems to make a lot of sense -- the connections or parallels.

Certainly Akhenaten preceded the Pope's monotheistic failure of today, right? Certainly the Pope is not by mistake, displaying the Obelisk of Akhenaten's grandfather, Thutmosis IV, is he? Surely the connection between "Christ" and "Akhenaten" is apparent to any non-idiot whio can view a picture of the Pope's front doorstep, right?

Or the pineal gland "pinecone" statue seen at the Vatican:

farm1.static.flickr.com...

Both of these men seemed determined to drag the world kicking and screaming, into the next age. Both Moses/Akhenaten and his ancestor through the Ptolomy's, Jesus, had the same idea, which was to wake people up to what the next 2000 years will be about. If Jesus were to appear, he would be Pharonic in power, hidden, and would be working with the power of the next age, Aquarius, whatever that means. I don't know how it would manifest, but I am sure it will happen, as it has happened.

And Abraham was the Son of a Sumerian Oracle Priest:

biblesearchers.com...

This backstory seems to be a hidden part of the Bible story. How much did the Mystery Schools influenced Abraham, Moses and Jesus? Who were the three wise men? What did Jesus do during the "lost years" between 12 and 30? And what of the secret societies that inspired the Rennaisance and the Age of Enlightenment? Are they all interconnected?

[edit on 10/5/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
[No, it was a sincere compliment. I can feel your heart is in the right place. That's the ultimate purpose of religion anyways. To develop the capacity to love. That's the essence of the two commandments Jesus preached.

1. Love God with all your might.

2. Love others as yourself.]

Ok ...glad to hear that ..thanks ..

And a big AMEN to the rest of that post ..We agree for sure on that ...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Sorry, but your eschatology or whatever is still lacking. Israel does not have Jerusalem.

Israel regained Jerusalem after the Six Day War of 1967. Since then parts of Jerusalem were given to the Palestinians in efforts to create a peace treaty.

What still awaits the full recognition of the new Messiah is the building of the 3rd Temple. I'm curious to see how this will happen considering the Palestinian-Israeli disagreements of the last 90 years.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join