It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Flt 77 ?Fuselage? Part at Pentagon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by SPreston
Why don't you dig into your vast treasure trove of insider photos trebor, and show us additional photos of this alleged Flight 77 aircraft part.

In another thread, trebor has informed me that just because he's a self-alleged 25 year veteran 'civil servant' with the DoD, it doesn't mean that he has access to evidence that would prove his story.

You're asking the wrong person, SPreston. trebor can't tell you anything about this unidentifed scrap wreckage. He'll claim that it's from the alleged Flight AA77 but he will not produce proof for his claim.

Let's start the timer to see which official government story believer will be the first one to give us some official government documentation about that unidentified scrap wreckage.

Interesting. I never saw this thread before. Yes exactly; why is there no damage to the lawn where this apparently heavy piece landed? Why are there no tufts of grass or dirt from the lawn sticking to it?

Maybe you guys haven't given trebor451 enough time and he is a busy little beaver contacting his 25 year DoD 'civil servant' veteran buddies and digging up dozens of photos of that mystery piece in the Opening Post.

Afterall, if it actually sat out there in the open surrounded by yellow tape, surely the hundreds of people milling around it for days must have taken their own personal photographs. Maybe there are even a few photos under night time lighting. I don't believe I can see any kind of evidence tag on the 3rd day. How can that be possible? Doesn't the FBI bother marking evidence? Doesn't the FBI bother with a chain of evidence? A lot of people died here and this is a crime scene. Why is the FBI so inept?

Of course if it was just planted there on the 13th for the congresswoman, FBI or Secret Service security could have kept the eager camera persons away. I wonder why they did not confiscate the congresswoman's camera or photographs? And why do they allow that website of hers to this day?

Website

So give trebor time and he will surely follow through with his threats (umm promises).

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by SPreston
Why don't you dig into your vast treasure trove of insider photos trebor, and show us additional photos of this alleged Flight 77 aircraft part.

In another thread, trebor has informed me that just because he's a self-alleged 25 year veteran 'civil servant' with the DoD, it doesn't mean that he has access to evidence that would prove his story.

You're asking the wrong person, SPreston. trebor can't tell you anything about this unidentifed scrap wreckage. He'll claim that it's from the alleged Flight AA77 but he will not produce proof for his claim.

Let's start the timer to see which official government story believer will be the first one to give us some official government documentation about that unidentified scrap wreckage.

Hmmm. I wonder where trebor451 has been with photo verifications that the mystery piece photographed solely by Congresswoman Berkley was not just a stage prop used for congressional junkets? He has had four days to compile his data. Surely his insider advantages would render his search a done deal.

Originally posted by trebor451

I didn't know, preston, that you personally have seen every photo ever taken at the Pentagon. Every single one. EVERY single one. Otherwise you couldn't come up with this absolutely inane and absurd claim that there are "no other photos" of this piece of wreckage.

Surely trebor451 will provide us with a serial number and official description and placement of this mystery piece on the official claimed 757 aircraft from his plethora of government sources.

Website

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Was watching a 737 being partially disassembled (was being placed underwater as a artificial reef) and they removed the very tips of the wings and the flaps.

After seeing what the tips of the wings look like without the very ends of the wings attached I have to say that the photo you linked to looks identical to the end of the wing construction.

I would even go as far as to theorize that it appears to be the right wing tip, without its flaps attached. And that the bottom has been sheared off, this piece possibly being the top part of the right wing tip that hit the generator. It would also explain the fact that it appears to be placed there.

My best guess, after what I watched today, the similarity is very strong and the theory would explain how it ended up outside the pentagon with little to zero fire damage.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join