It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I had last night..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
hi.

I had a dream last night about making photographs with a certain high level of some chemical.. Im not going to name it because well.. I need to test this out and make sure its real.

ine the dream when you took pictures with this chemical you saw and outline of paranormal things. it was a very vivid dream. does anyone know a lot about photography? my initial research into this compound is telling me its very poisonous to mess around with a lot...

anyways when i woke up there was a flash of white light at the end of my bed.

so Im just looking around for someone who might be able to help me with this a bit.

ty

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Never heard of this before.

Do an experiment as see what happens, and then get back to us

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yeah I will.. except.. I know nothing at all about photography, I have a small digital camera thats it.. never took a class on it in my life..

This chemical was stuck in my head so hard when I woke up.. Some reasearch on it was really intrigueing as for whats its actually currently use.

I was wondering if someone knew about older cameras or dark-room techniques.. like where would I add this stuff into the mixture? Its very toxic and will be hard/expensive to get my hands on some so.. I kind of need to know what Im doing :|

Im going to keepreading up on it but if anyone thinks they know something helpful pls let me know..
Im always getting well... strange dreams coming to me... but this one really sticks out to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Mercury?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by orange22

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Considering the fact that you're being rather vague as to the nature of the chemical in your dream, I highly suggest taking your dream for what it's worth. A dream.

If you've never entered a dark room, or developed photos by hand, then you are delving into dangerous territory. There are very real consequences for mixing chemicals together, and certain combinations could prove lethal.

Also, when setting up a dark room, you need to have proper ventilation and special lighting. So this is no small undertaking.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yes I know its dangerous... your right though its no small thing..

as an artist by nature Im likely to be highly protective of my thoughts for fear of them being stolen and the credit going somewhere else..

no it is not mercury.. its probably more toxic than mercury.

Im not sure if its in the dark room process, I think its something with the way the film exposes but I have very little knowledge about how that works.

sorry about such a vague thread I was just hoping someone would pop in and be like "well if your adding something to a film strip/ photo process .. this is where you'd put it."

It was just so strange because i thought of a specific chemical in relation to photo process and when I look it up it seems to be just right.. Its all very surreal..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You are not going to get that because you are not stating what the chemical is. You are basically saying: "I have an idea. Now I can't tell you the specifics of the idea, but I was wondering if you can tell me how to do it"

You should instead go to a photographic web site instead of ATS. Makes much more sense to ask a film question on a web site with a user base surrounding the topic.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow_Lord

you are right.. I will probably go to more relevant film sources when Im ready to do this.. I have a basic idea now of what id have to do..

I only came here because I read here sometimes and I thought it was relative.

this was my dream in brief :
I was in a classroom or maybe a church Im not sure.. there was a professor type person demonstrating mixing a few chemicals together then how he would take photos etc.. especially he said something with a 5, 105% or 55% im not sure.. but that was the amount of this chemical you needed to get these results..

then he went on to show various photos of ghostly people.. all wearing old style clothing and the faces blurred, all black and white.. there were another set of pictures involving small demons/alien type things. I then went out to the area he photo'd these 'demons' which was a pier or shoreline.. and I ended up drowning then i woke up.

I felt uneasy going to sleep last night which is usually the case when I get these wierd dreams.. I left my computer screen on for some light..

Its not my typical dream.. sometimes they mostly include large fleets of udos
etc..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I don't think your dream had anything to do with the chemical, you should focus on the other parts...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by careface
Mercury?

Synchronicity...I was thinking Mercury...and I scrolled down...Bam...I love when that happens.

I used to go dredging with my dad when I was younger and I loved playing with mercury he had for separating gold...not touching it, but letting it roll around Like T2...very cool

Peace

top topics

join