It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange intense childhood ufo experience at midnight...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
i had a strange ufo experience when i was a child and i drew it out as a child and i was just remembering it and now im looking to see if anyone else has had a similar one or can give me any insight....
so heres what happened...
it was at night
i was only 4 years old at the timea nd i heard this strange almost reverberating sound, a sound ill never forget, and i saw a strange reddish white light emanating from my backyard porch... i dont remember how i got outside or if i walked myself but what i do remember was that everyone in my household was outside staring up and into this MASSIVE thing that i cant explain,SO MASSIVE, like we were in the face of it... my mom,aunt, and grandmother were already outside seemingly in a hypnotic daze pleasurfully looking at it... and i just remember it was huge, almost saucer like but it was so massive and in my and all of our faces that it seemed like we were face to face with the moon! the light was so intensly indescribably bright that you couldnt look away... there was another object floating higher in the sky, just as similar to this large massive one but it was off in the corner of the sky and it had a dusty mustard yello wtransparent color to it and not much light... as i noticed that small thing, all of a sudden the massive beam object lights shut off and the sound sounded like if you were in a factory and all the machinery shut down... then it lit up again just as bright but this time there were three circles... one was a huge red circle, one was a medium size dusty yellow light color circle, and the other was a small bright white light... they were twirling in different directions and speeds of eachother and it was intensly hypnotic and actually quite pleasurable to watch, i dont remember bieng afraid, i was just unsure of what was happening... heres the thing, i remember feeling the wind on my body and hearing the sounds,, thats not something that happens if its just a dream, right? then, all of a sudden in the midsts of us all gazing upon these large magnificent lights, they just vanished into thin air and the sky was dark again like nothing even happened...it was like a strange light show that i dont understand..and i was so close to the physical body of this thing, and i wonder why it was so close and what it was doing...i feel so sure that this did happen, but noone in my family recalls it but me... i even drew it as a kid.. it didnt feel like a dream... i cant get this out of my head...what do you think?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
did you break in to your parents medicine cabinet?

or your older brothers '___'?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade

Jeez, why do folks keep trying to dissuade folks from freely talking about their experiences?

This is an Alien/UFO board, you're going to hear experiences that involve Aliens and stuff... duh! Why laugh at people for discussing their experiences with Aliens on an internet board where the topic is ALIENS!

Give me a break.

Oh yeah, and to the OP... your aliens have like absolutely nothing these aliens, I can't even work in peace, or walk down the street in solitude. Hey, I can't even think straight!

Is there anyway we could switch? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ycangel

If your mom, aunt, and grandmother do not remember it, maybe it didn't happen like you thought it did? Could have been a dream. Or maybe you just didn't understand what was going on and the explanation was so normal, that's why they don't recall it.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

agreed, if they were engaged in looking at the object even if it was hynotically they would should (hopefully) be able to recal the experience. there have been other documented accounts of an entire family mother grandmother and two children who saw an object and were soo enthralled with it they actually started crying cause they felt so much love even during the interview it happened again. after hypnosis they discovered they were taken aboard.

at 4 years old you may have been having a dream about the moon, and your family were in the backyard as confidence bringers to allow you to look at the moon (this fresh new object in the sky) as a new child might want to. dont be afraid to ask.

[edit on 10/2/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just by reading your story, it just doesn't seem real..

UFOs don't produce sounds, there are no "unleaded 85" engines in those things..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ycangel, what part of the country was this in?

what year do you think this happened?

I am asking because I may have had a similar experience as a child.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ok things I see in the night sky .

What does it make me think of hey fellahs ?

I geuss in the cold wethare here in BC I would say ...

I need meth ?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jokerdazey2

I also had similar themed dreams that seemed true. So true that until i was about 5 i still wasn't entirely sure what memories i had in my head were real experiences and what were dreams. Although i knew nightmares were not real although they were very vivid and intense but only because i would wake up crying and panicked and extremely scared. I recall speaking to my mum about a helicopter we had been in. I remember running to a helicopter, being lifted up and being pulled inside of it. Like we were escaping from someone or something. I too recall the sensations of the wind and rain and of being lifted up and dragged. My mother said i had dreamt it and that i'd never been in an helicopter. I couldn't believe she couldn't reember, for years i insisted it was true. I think that led me do doubt stuff throughout mylife. I come to realise over time. Icome to realise over later than i simply must have dreamt it,but still deep inside i do have this nagging doubt. Read a thread about NLP which i found quite interesting and mentions about the senses that trigger emotions at certain points in your life and act as anchors, and why that is why vertain perfumes can remind you of a certain person or music reminding you of a certain memory.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Congrats man!! Your the only person I know of to have had a Lucid Dream at such a young age. Lucid dreaming is fact. They do trick the mind into thinking its actually happening. My bet is that in some film or some toy that you may have had inspired the dream and the objects in it.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Originally posted by midnightbrigade

Jeez, why do folks keep trying to dissuade folks from freely talking about their experiences?

This is an Alien/UFO board, you're going to hear experiences that involve Aliens and stuff... duh! Why laugh at people for discussing their experiences with Aliens on an internet board where the topic is ALIENS!

Give me a break.

I'm not trying to dissuade people from talking freely, but just because we're on an "alien" board doesn't mean that I can't poke good natured fun at things I think are ridiculous. The OP put their thoughts out on a message board, which opens them up to public critique. Don't be mad at me because I have a different view than they do. Also, don't take yourself too seriously. Have a little fun, and it's ok to laugh. There's your break.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You guys just jogged my memory, i remember as a kid I used to always have bad dreams, nightmares I would wake up really scared. I'd usually dream that I was falling over the banister of the top floor of that house, and right before i hit the floor i would wake up.
The night I put a dreamcatcher up, they stopped happening. Ever since then i havent ever had a nightmare. though i havent had a dreamcatcher over me since i was probably 9-10 or so.

edit: sorry its sort of off the topic but it's sort of intriguing to me now

[edit on 2-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

[edit on 2-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Another weird thing i've discussed with my boyfreind before is that when you dream you have the sensations with it. It came up as we were talking about dreams were when you fly you experience what it feels like and that your stomach dips ect. Or dreams when your floatong say to the top of a room and your trying to get down but feel the resistance, your stomach pitting and the blood rush to your head and you turn downwards. I also had a knightmare about 3 years ago where i was in an arabic country, i think i was an arab. I was in what appeared to me like jeruselum, but it could be anywhere that looks like that, I think i was a man (I'm a female in reality), dressed like people in Jesus time, No Turbin but Sheet thing on my head witha rope band round it but I had my face covered, only my eyes visible. I remember being against a wall, in an alcove or sheltered walkway, with people whom i felt were meant to be my close friends (although i didnt know them in reality), we were hiding from something, then one of then stabs me in the side. I really felt it and felt the shock and disbelief of what was happening, i felt really betrayed and overwhelmed with sandness, I felt the pain, so great it woke me up and i was crying, I was so stunned to feel such pain in a dream - i felt like i had been given a second chance - i mean the dream was so real i thought i was really dying. Its strange how powerful the sensations can be in dreams. It makes you think if you can die from a dream - i mean if you get so scared you have a heart attack or something.

new topics

top topics

join