It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm so sick of this Robbie Williams non-sense!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I've finally stopped reading the circulating Robbie Williams posts because they all have one thing in common, Mr. Williams is a UFO enthusiast who has earned himself a name in the music industry which has unusually captivated the masses of ATS.

Publicity is everything and this man has done wonders for bringing the light of ATS to many new-comers which demands a certain amount of respect. However, there comes a time when we need to draw the line and realize that this man, intelligent as he may be, is simply another ATS'er with his own right or wrong opinions.

In all factuality, kissing the arse of a celebrity will get you no closer to the spotlight, and worshiping his or her every thread/reply will not bring you closer to the truth. Take these facts and process them before you agree or disagree. We're all human beings put on this planet to individually express our one consciousness.

Before you flame this thread, I would like to remind you that I am not here to bash Robbie Williams. Perhaps if I knew the man I could form an opinion, but from what I've seen you're all acting like sheeple on a much smaller scale to the glamour of knowing a famous guy.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
And you just started another one.
You dont have to read those threads.
But i do see where ur coming from.
But was it really worth starting a new thread though?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Why can't people let Robbie Williams pursue his hobbies like every other not famous person? He likes to be a member here like anybody else, so why do any people make this so hard for him?

The tabloids are writing lots of untrue crab about him and he can't help it. As a fan of him for any years now I know, that he dosn't want to get any promotion or whatever here, he is very, very famous in europe and is happy to have found a quiet place to live in the US. He doesn't want or need any extra attention here.

The only thing he wants here is to share his interests - like anybody else here. So people, please, just let him!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Robbie Williams, the self styled "King Of Stoke", comes across as a nice guy. If he wants to pursue his interest in UFOs on ATS what business is it with any of us? However, I have to agree with you on one point- all this Williams Arse kissing is becoming embarrassing! And the first person who would agree with me is Robbie himself.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
However, I have to agree with you on one point- all this Williams Arse kissing is becoming embarrassing!

snipped quote down, hope you dont mind.

the true term is celebrity worship syndrome.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Does nobody else see the irony in this thread?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Robbie Williams is a member of ATS...just like any other member. As a matter of fact he is even afforded the same protection under the T&C's as any other member.

We respect all members opinions and will allow the membership to make up their own minds as to what they believe.

With that said you shouldn't be surprised that we don't allow the creation of threads that attempt to show how some other ATS members opinions and experiences should be weighed.

Closed

new topics

top topics

join