It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is sick, why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

MRSA can be serious but goes away on its own most of the time.

My Mother, sister in law had it after a hospital stay and I believe that's where I contracted it visiting them. I had a hole form on the side of my face. Very tiny hole, like after popping a zit in your teens lol... Anyways it got itchy, red and grew in diameter and eventually became a crater like after a chicken pox scar. It went away though I did self medicate using a cortisone cream for just a single day and used a silver nitrate strip the following day. GONE!
There is still the crater (about 1/6th inch diameter).

Out of the billions of staph creatures you have on your skin all the time, there are bound to be "leaders" of the pack from time to time. It's just a strain that has adjusted to their environment. The main reasons for the seeming outbreak are 1) we notice it more these days & 2) our constant washing, disinfecting and sterilization with all sorts of chemicals / anti bacterial soaps etc. Your best bet is to get exposed to it at some point and stay clear of antibacterial handwashes / polysporin etc. Reserve it for emergency only.

Part of the problem is that we don't give our immune systems a chance to become strong. Like any other system of the body, it needs exercise and damage to rebuild stronger -like muscle building.

Also, it is typical of the changing of seasons for colds & flus to occur en masse.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Everyone in my city is sick, which followed a week long Chemtrail assault. Severe chest congestion, headache and extreme exhaustion. This bout of illness has hung on way past the normal time that these things usually last. Flu has not been reported in our area yet. This wave of symptoms has been hanging on for over two weeks in individuals who got sick, which is about 90 per cent. This has even hit people who had no contact with others during the incubation period, some were home all that week and were only outside cleaning their yards for the winter. No contact with others, and yet they are also sick? Chemtrails, it's the spraying.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yep - check out the chemtrails in your sky - and the fluoride in your water and the monsanto GMO seeds that are producing the food you eat - These "poisons" are lowering your immune system -which in turn makes it easier to get all of these new mystery "illnesses" that you have. We've been duped and we are being poisoned. Find out every way possible that you can naturally treat your ills and buy up all of these natural remedies as they will try to pass the codex bill in January - which could make us even more dependent on pharma - the time is now. Protect yourselves and those you love - and even those you don't.

<< 1  2   >>

join