It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani President gets a Fatwah after flirting with Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Pakistani President gets a Fatwah after flirting with Palin

www.csmonitor.com

With some overly friendly comments to Gov. Sarah Palin at the United Nations, Asif Ali Zardari has succeeded in uniting one of Pakistan's hard-line mosques and its feminists after a few weeks in office.

A radical Muslim prayer leader said the president shamed the nation for "indecent gestures, filthy remarks, and repeated praise of a non-Muslim lady wearing a short skirt."

Feminists charged that once again a male Pakistani leader has embarrassed the country with sexist remarks. And across the board, the Pakistani press has shown disapproval.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting and Palin did look a little uncomfortable when she met this guy.

He was checking out her legs at the meet and greet at the United Nations. Maybe she should have broke out the pants suit.

I think these guys sleep with tons of hookers when they come to New York and the stories never make the news.

www.csmonitor.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sarah Palin has to come to terms with the fact that she is going to get a lot of that. Our average female politician is about right on par with this:

These are uncharted waters for US female politicians.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
She doesn't have to come to terms with this if elected...

The small... handful of Nations in which Women are still treated like whores needs to come to grips with her.

In the end... why is America and the West REALLY feared in Islam? (and perhaps of course why we fear them to)

Don't be fooled, this clash of cultures isn't abpout OIL or Isreal it's 100% about culture.

And we are the Great satan most and most truely because of our "whores"

And people think, that because Palin is maybe a bit inexperienced she shouldn't be voted for....

But I say with full stregnth of conviction... Obama who wants to Talk and accept this... or Palin who..is an UTTER AFFRONT to those cultures who simply can't emerge from the Middle ages

It's worth it... worth everything that it causes and whatever the result is to put a Pretty Lady in the VP position...

Obama would accept this culture...

I would see it... have to face this, particularly when she has the power to tell that &^%$ Bag to pick his eyes up and show her some respect...

The results... may be unpredictable...

But priceless in terms of the quest for human freedom and...

War for freedom for Women is a war worth fighting for... a war worth dying for

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Guhhhuhh! *Shudder* the Marcy Darcy haircut does seem to be an identifying characteristic of the species.

Women are able to use their wiles to get men to bend to their wills every day, and any woman who says she doesnt, hasnt, or isnt secretly proud of her ability to do so, is a liar

maybe Palin's legs could ease the tensions between US and Pakistani forces at the Afghani border?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Come on... palin hot... blech. She's no Jessica Alba, hardly worthy of a Fatwah.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I was simply stating that Sarah Palin must come to terms with the fact that she is going to be viewed more as an attractive woman than as a serious politician. A sexual icon, if you will.

I'm not voting for McCain, nor would I vote for her. However, I do believe her looks could be her downfall in politics. In an arena dominated by men since the beginning of government, you rarely see good looking females. What you see are men, and women who could be confused for men.

Thats a cultural similarity we all can share.

I don't think politics was the best career choice for her, all things considered. She has my respect for choosing an educated, productive career path rather than being a mindless pop culture sensation, but unfortunately for her, I don't think it will last long.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hey, she knows alot about sexual harrassment... she once visited a building next door to the building Bill Clinton was in at the time.

"I think these guys sleep with tons of hookers when they come to New York and the stories never make the news."

You think correctly. Even the 9/11 hijackers were mentioned in a number of articles as having been seen at clubs, strip clubs, and carousing in the days leading up to the attacks. In the end, a man is a man, and regardless of whatever creed or sect you claim to belong to, an attractive woman or even a woman with an attractive feature will turn your head. The key is, whether or not you control yourself and practice restraint against acting on your lust. Organized religion has tried to make us feel guilty merely for feeling lust when, in reality, the feeling is probably one of the most natural and biological "emotions" our species has.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ha! Is there nothing they can't dream up an excuse to put fatwa on?

top topics

join