It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 7 Watch, Sand In the Gearbox... Americas about to grind to a halt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey all, I posted a few days back the whole episode of coast 2 coast AM where the web bots developers were on having a discussion. For those who missed it, I highly suggest that you take a listen because the fact that your on this forum proves it will be something that interests you.

Part 1 starts here.

This seems to be the week that leads up to the entire "big boom" that is supposed to commence beginning early Oct. 7th. The reason why I believe I am so intrigued by the whole thing is that in the past people have made extremely out-landish claims months in advance just to have the day pass just like the day before. But these guys are continually making claims and more often than not definitely hitting the nail, if not completely on the head.

If you haven't already read the following thread www.abovetopsecret.com... do so IMMEDIATELY it is well writen and very informative. NLP is a very real concept, I have read a book on it and I am vaguely familiar with its concepts. NLP is used primarily (for 'evil' purposes) to effectively communicate with subjects so that your communications can either consciously or sub-consciously affect the persons thoughts, feelings or actions. The author of the topic does a good job at describing how they are doing this and what 'result' the NLP that the media is trying to create.

Another thing I suggest readers of this forum do is take the time to read Urban Survivals Column for this week. Found here. Its this article that has brought the title of this thread. The writers have put it so perfectly, cause it wont just be one event that will cause the big boom. It will be a series of events set off independently as well as, as a result of eachother one after the other to create a chain reaction which will bring about the big boom.

As a Canadian watching over the events of the past few years and the gradual awakening of a mass populace not only in the United States but around the world, I have felt almost helpless watching the sheeple of the United States. The people of which, who have not only sat by complacently while their country was hi-jacked, looted, and systematically destroyed all around them, but have also been so proudly 'patriotic' through the entire process standing up for, and perpetuating the lies of the same people who have done the hi-jacking, looting and systematical attacking of everything 'American.' When will you people who claim to love your country so much stand up and say we won't take it anymore, we wont be used like this and wont be herded like cattle! As the mightiest empire this world has ever witnessed sits on the brink of implosion, it's people sit by in fear of eachother, in fear of its leaders, and in fear for their life, but the only thing they seem to want to do about it, is absolutely nothing.

Has the Media and the powers that be, been successful in its dumbing down of America to a state of absolute blissful ignorance? Im afraid the gears have already started grinding folks, and as the wheels fall off the bus, don't just stand by and submit. Fight for your life and those that you love, because once you submit everything that you value in your current life will be stripped from you violently and abruptly. Good luck America, im sure Canada will only be a few steps behind you.

Edit: Another great topic here. discusses the family sheeple problem. Please read it and discuss as informing those around you will increase your chances of survival through the tough times.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by king9072]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've been following the Web-Bot project and Novelty theory for some time now, and it's almost guaranteed the collective consciousness will follow the trends laid out in both sets of data points.

The following paragraph caught my attention on the urbassurvival site:

Linguistically, that's an approximation of where we are right now - at the leading edge of this 'nonlinearity' to arrive [around] October 7th at 7:10 AM UTC that will be to financial systems, analogous the gearbox actually flying apart.. Although it's a moment in time, it's really just a peak in an immense scatter plot in Cliff's modelspace around which the actual event will occur.

That's how I see it as well. It may not be a defining event, however it will be the peak of a massive turning point of global emotions.

More can be found on my thread regarding Novelty Theory. It seems that both the web-bot guys and Terence Mckenna were tapping into the same code embedded within time itself - the timewave.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It could be, King.

Either the bailout goes thorugh and we crash, or there is a "false flag" in retribution for it not passing.

My thoughts, whatever happens, I think I'm going to have to had out a lot of "I-told-you-so's."

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I've been following the Web-Bot project and Novelty theory for some time now, and it's almost guaranteed the collective consciousness will follow the trends laid out in both sets of data points.

The following paragraph caught my attention on the urbassurvival site:

Linguistically, that's an approximation of where we are right now - at the leading edge of this 'nonlinearity' to arrive [around] October 7th at 7:10 AM UTC that will be to financial systems, analogous the gearbox actually flying apart.. Although it's a moment in time, it's really just a peak in an immense scatter plot in Cliff's modelspace around which the actual event will occur.

That's how I see it as well. It may not be a defining event, however it will be the peak of a massive turning point of global emotions.

More can be found on my thread regarding Novelty Theory. It seems that both the web-bot guys and Terence Mckenna were tapping into the same code embedded within time itself - the timewave.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you first hear about the whole concept it seems so "out-there" but once you really start to look into it, the more it makes sense. I can't remember if its mentioned in the C2C show or not, but I heard once that a person will feel and apparently show the effects of seeing an image, seconds before they are even shown the picture. Now if someone could find the actual study where this claim originated I would be extremely happy. But if it stands correct, then the whole concept of web bots seems extremely plausible and based on its accurate predictions, seems probable.

Evasius if you have not taken the time to listen to the whole C2C broadcast then I seriously suggest you invest that time now, it will not disappoint.

Im glad you also re-iterated one of the points I was trying to make with this thread. The fact that Oct 7th will not in itself be the big boom, but the chain reaction it sets off (as the urban survival article so perfectly relates to an engine) will create this big boom which will bring a steady decline of society over the proceeding weeks.

I hope more people are waking upto the fact that, for years we've seen the end coming. But now it's here, and time is short.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Oh I've heard it - I listened to it twice already (mainly because of the seemeingly outlandish stuff they talked about near the end). I'm writing a short story at the moment, and it's almost as if I've tapped into whatever information they're receiving. Anyway, my story's based on dreams I've had over the past 2 years - I'll be sure and post a link here once it's done.

As for the case study, they mentioned Dean Radin's paper:

Time-reversed human experience

It's an intriguing study to say the least.

[edit on 1/10/08 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
After finishing some research I have decided that the webbot predictions are seriously flawed. It was the 2008 predictions that stood out as being either too vague or completely wrong. The webbot will continue to predict horrible occurances because that is what a certain segment of the population tend to talk about. The words get used alot and they show up in webbot. Sylvia Brown talked about meteor strikes on earth and then there is the Canary Island volcano that threatens to break off and send a fairly sizable tidal wave around the Atlantic at least.

Anyone that cared to do the research could have predicted the economic problems of this year. Ron Paul's been talking about for a longer period of time. I don't think the webbots record is impressive at all.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
well from what I know, it was actually developed by Microsoft for stocks, and was internally "scrapped", others saw it for the potential that it had to determine future new topics. Also, on the C2C show, they mentioned that they have run across a Chinese program, which they say is similar to their own, but much much larger, that is also collecting information on the internet in a similar fashion. Also, the Web-Bot tends to point to the many same concepts of the future that many others talk about, such as 2012, and that can have an effect on the Web-Bot program, for sure.

They way they describe how it works is that the Web bot grabs words from publicly available websites and assigns certain words with a number based on its emotional or physiological impact as a number value 1,2 etc and stores it into a database of some type. Then after the data is captured, a report is generated from the captured data. They describe the whole process as detecting shock waves from a specific event in the future. They are able to feel how an event affects the world by the results they get before any events happen. Some important events include 9/11 and the coming issues up till 2012.

The way I see it is, that it is certainly possible that the Web-Bot program may be incorrect, simply for the fact that there is online discussion of any topic under the sun, real or imagined, and so there is only a certain degree of accuracy that the Web-Bot project can achieve. However, I feel that the Web-Bot project is extremely accurate in forecasting future trends, as opposed to future events. These future events can also be forecasted by anyone who has done in depth research on these topics of intrest. And I feel that October will be a big month:

so far, large financial "stick up" (bail out), troops in the US, and the elections, and who knows what.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by ats__fan039]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

And this is the point that has me thinking most in light of everything going on. Having felt that I have connected the dots greatly, I'm relatively convinced that this is in fact true. I assume that at 7:10 UTC, one will not notice anything major but can you or anyone else speculate more on this? I welcome all opinons

My plan is to be in meditation during this moment, hoping to gain some insight and a potential head start to the events that begin this day. Almost exactly five days away now...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
We have been discussing this topic to great length on the thread Web Bot's Predictions for October 7th, 2008. If they were only predicting man-made events, I would tend to think that they are just picking up on subjects being discussed on the internet, and not really seeing the future. But they have a good track record of predicting natural events, such as earthquakes and weather phenomenon, which suggests that somehow they are tapping into the collective psychic unconscious and getting a glimpse of the future. Check out the link.

top topics

join