It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subtle Disclosure prep or something else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Glad to see someone else has realised that the organisation referred to is CERN...

That was part of of piqued my interest. It's not so much that it could happen, it's that it's referring to an organisation that exist and are currently messing with space (so to speak).

I've never heard it linked with this in the MSM though.

Thanks for the responses, guys.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I would imagine real aliens would just shake their heads in pity at our situation.

If we ever encounter aliens, I damn sure wouldn't want current world governments representing us. That would be way too embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by machinegun_go_go

"No, I found it rather uninteresting or every scary."

What exactly is this "it" the survey is referring to and why in past-tense?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arktkchr

Erm, are you quoting me there?

If so, could you please tell me where exactly I have said that. I don't recall doing so.

To be honest, your post has me baffled...

Care to put your thoughts in a way that all can understand?

If you're referring to the answers on the survey I wouldn't get too hung up on tenses/semantics...

[edit on 2-10-2008 by machinegun_go_go]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

...fom your 'survey' link is just a 'screen-shot' -- I wasn't able to 'external source' the quote.

And thanks anyway, I'll worry about the semantics in regards to your o.p.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by arktkchr

Hey,

No worries dude, I'm watching Governor Palin so I'm in a kinda loved up mood right now anyway.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by delius
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

More interesting, is that The European Organization for Nuclear Research is CERN. They haven't been in the news recently...

delius

Yes indeed. Part of it is in france and part of it is in switzerland.

Originally posted by machinegun_go_go
Glad to see someone else has realised that the organisation referred to is CERN...

That was part of of piqued my interest. It's not so much that it could happen, it's that it's referring to an organisation that exist and are currently messing with space (so to speak).

I've never heard it linked with this in the MSM though.

Thanks for the responses, guys.

Thanks for bringing up this interesting survey. Although CERN is relatively new in the game america has been messing with space-time much longer; i.e. montauk project in eastern long island.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Off course I was stating opinions and you stated yours.

What made you think the opposite? Why do you demand that I prove my opinions any more than you are willing to prove yours? Don't you see the hypocrisy in this? Proof works both ways and all the circumstantial evidence points to what I say.

Relax. There is no reason to escalate a discussion into a conflict. I am not out to get you.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Off course I was stating opinions and you stated yours.

What made you think the opposite? Why do you demand that I prove my opinions any more than you are willing to prove yours? Don't you see the hypocrisy in this? Proof works both ways and all the circumstantial evidence points to what I say.

Relax. There is no reason to escalate a discussion into a conflict. I am not out to get you.

Ok, if we're at the level of opinion, you are most certainly entitled to yours. If I jumped on you unnecessarily because of this, then I apologize. I try to only debate claims rather than opinion, as everyone obviously deserves theirs.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Hi.

I am not meaning to draw attention away from your thread but,maybe you should have a look at what i percieved to be possible disclosure to my daughter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again,apologies if i divrt attention away from your thread,but i thought this might be of interest to you.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Hi Scobro,

I do indeed remember your thread on your daughter and the worksheets. It was a very interesting discussion.

Although I am familiar with worksheets from various companies that do indeed have pics of ET's on them when coupled with this it does bring another light to it.

Thanks for the input - appreciated.

With regards to the earlier discussion about only posting a screenshot - when it's not my account a surveying company that I am posting I am not going to post a link that allows access to someone else's account - I don;t actually think it would let me to be honest. I felt that a screenshot would be the best way to display it.

Peace,

MGGG

top topics

<< 1   >>

join