It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta, Georgia - Next False Flag

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
why waste money on coffins and burying people? what a waste of money and resources. Just burn the dead so there's no disease.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

the coffins' original patent were designed for cremation.........burn, ya know. read people.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Strange activity - Can anyone explain why there have been Apache helicopters flying around my area for the last few days? I live in West Georgia. I first noticed them on Monday, they were flying very low and in groups of 3 in formation. Several groups passed within 30 minutes heading southwest. Then tonight on the way home from work, I saw a couple flying around solo. Somethings going on...I don't know if it is some kind of drill of whatever, but those damn things are loud and need to stop shaking the house when the fly over.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i am in atlanta now and have been for about a month and i am able to tell you something is going on. there is so much civil unrest. kind of reminds me of back in the 50's only the black/white races have switched roles since election of obama.

should obama be prevented from taking office just imagine what that would result in....................a battle zone and the troops will be called in

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If you have been following the alien agenda and NWO progression as I have, you may find this story slightly unsettling, especially if you live in the Atlanta vicinity. This story is a true one.

In 1981, Mark James was 18 years old. On the evening of June 23rd, He and a girl were parked in his Chevy Vega near Stone Mountain, GA.
That was all he remembered until fifteen years later, when regression hypnotist C. Leigh Culver helped him remember more. It seems that six alien grays removed the couple from the car and transported them into a large spaceship. In a huge room, they were placed on metal tables, joining numerous other humans. They were stripped and examined from head to toe. A female alien appeared with a wand, a crystal glowing at its tip. The female seemed caring, he thought."She is trying to calm me down, she's right in my face. She is telling me that I have no reason to fear them. She wants me to know that I am needed for genetics and for future events. She's telling me the future, for when I'm old." The creature fills his head with thoughts. In one vision, Mark stood on an I-20 overpass as Atlanta was eradicated by nuclear blasts. However, she also showed his future wife and son on a bucolic picnic. A BB size tracking device was inserted in his hand, and he and the girl were returned to his car. Abductions and medical experiments continued for decades. Most alarming is the knowledge that his son, Allen, appears to have been subjected to the same experiences since age two.

This bit of knowledge is directly from a book entitled "Weird Georgia by Mark Moran and Mark Sceurman.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjackBusinesses are leaving ATL left and right, people are getting laid off, housing values have plummeted, there's practically no gas and we're running out of water.

I've worked for six months in the northern part of Atlanta. Those people I've worked with, most of them are gone

I was there up to August last year. There's hardly any news of the recession at that time, things over there are just fantastic, except the water. There was drought at that time and I'm pretty sure, we're on recycle water at that time. The water had a strong smell of chemicals, and it smelled very much like a medicine cabinet.

The water for sure is bad because when I went to LA, the water is a lot better and didn't irritate my skin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join