It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta, Georgia - Next False Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Excellent analysis JipStix!

Its people like you who make me proud of our people and have faith in our people. I would like to see those Scum Bag, CIA, NSA or Military Intelligence agents gather better intelligence than you just did. I bet they couldn't even if they tried.

They gather intelligence on us and we gather intelligence on them.

LOL, I LOVE IT.

Uhh, the IC doesn't 'gather intelligence' on wikipedia.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Regardless of a false-flag attack or not, i see no future for America,
what would be the purpose of this attack anyway?
i know you've posted some valid points, but none of them really seem that substantial.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
another scare tactic sent by al quada members from iran. take em off the drugs over there that run rampid.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I just wrote a post in another thread about another possibility regarding those coffins. Something that may not be a "false flag" at all, preparation for catastrophic climate change.

From a Halliburton Press Release, Jan 26 2006, bottom of page 5;

www.halliburton.com...

KBR has been awarded a contract announced by the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) component. The Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contingency contract is to support ICE facilities and has a maximum total value of $385 million over a five-year term. The contract provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the United States, or to support the rapid development of new programs.

I sort of got the idea that the camps and military deployment in the US might be related to this because of something a Colonel said in this article;

www.cnn.com...

"We don't have the luxury to wish these things away. We have to imagine the unimaginable," Johnson said.

which reminded me, because of the way he phrased that of this;

Imagining the Unthinkable

Which is a report commissioned by the Pentagon in 2003 about the National Security issues which would need to be addressed in the event of sudden climate change.

Those coffins could just as easily be for disposing of inconvenient immigrants and the Americans that protest their "processing." The commissioned report does call for;

4) Identify no-regrets strategies. No-regrets strategies should be identified and implemented to ensure reliable access to food supply and water, and to ensure national security.

I dont know what they mean by "no regrets strategies" but I dont like the sound of that. It sounds to me like, "do what has to be done, no regrets because of the dire necessity." Which could mean anything, including eliminating not only unwanted immigrants, but also potentially "useless" Americans and those that protest any of the above.

I then found this;

edition.cnn.com...

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Global warming could destabilize "struggling and poor" countries around the world, prompting mass migrations and creating breeding grounds for terrorists, the chairman of the National Intelligence Council told Congress on Wednesday.

So, just as an alternate theory, it is possible that rather than, or in addition to, any other plans or reasoning to implement martial law in the US, there seems to be some impact from that 2003 report to the Pentagon. That could be just the excuse they are using to fund and build these things and the intent all along was to us them against us, but in light of this, from the Independent on the 25 September 2008;

www.independent.co.uk...

British scientists have discovered hundreds more methane "plumes" bubbling up from the Arctic seabed, in an area to the west of the Norwegian island of Svalbard. It is the second time in a week that scientists have reported methane emissions from the Arctic.

and all the other "things are happening in the arctic much faster than we had predicted" types of news from the scientific sector, we should at least consider that our leaders know that the next several years are going to be much much worse than an economic collapse alone.

Just another possibility. I know there are still some who vehemently reject global warming, but I would argue it doesnt look like your government does, no matter what they are telling you.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

It isn't the LARGEST but it is the BUSIEST. Sorry, but you are incorrect.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I see an anonymous post bumped this but cant see the post. Hopefully the mods will allow it and post it soon but if not I hope the anonymous poster will register and repost.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If you add up all the recent "events",evironmental, small wars between countries, nuclear threats, etc, denial cannot hold and an understanding of the depth of the worlds' crises emerges.
It is alot to take in all at once- but the planners for the "unimaginable" event HAVE already occurred.

Our " Think Tanks" spew out various "solutions.

I've always thought the "false flag" would occur in Baltimore- a nuke coming in from the bay. (Recall "Saddam's Navy?")

As an aside- I think some weapons may well be biological. When I read about how DC was to be evacuated, planners made mention of cordoning off areas hit with BIO- and shoot to kill if must be for the good of all.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Only thing I noticed missing from the OP is that it is also a major shipping port.

I remember watching a documentary about the area being used to bring in rats or something to help with another environmental crisis.

If I remember right, it is one of the few areas around there for water commerce that is wide open and not enclosed by other land.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That would be the figurative cherry on top of the cake; the thing that would really finish off America as the lone superpower...

...Media disinformation for the masses...

...Division created from the election...

...The financial crisis...

And wait...the Iraq war everyone seemed to forget about.

All this stuff is really ripping America apart.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
CDC is very centralized......Although the USG has other assets, ATL is quite vulnerable........The fact that it is the busiest airport is irrelevant.....Airline routing could and would be rerouted and scheduled quickly.....POINT: If there are not more CONUS events simultaneously....

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I found this link on another thread and thought it fitting to add it to this thread since it mentions Ft. Stewart, GA.

www.armytimes.com...

The command is at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs, Colo., but the soldiers with 1st BCT, who returned in April after 15 months in Iraq, will operate out of their home post at Fort Stewart, Ga., where they’ll be able to go to school, spend time with their families and train for their new homeland mission as well as the counterinsurgency mission in the war zones

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

this in incorrect info. vantage products corporation leases the property that stores the coffins for polyguard. the parent company of vantage is rowen technologies who is in the business of industrial ovens and furnaces. if the original thread which i am the OP is throughly researched, like 20 deep, one could see clearly.

thanks Crakeur.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

there are approximately 500,000 in madison and covington. i also posted a link in the fema coffin thread that there are other locations in ennis, tx and afton, wyoming.

anyway, time will tell. i think there has been enough information and data posted on georgia. and there seems to be many here who disbelieve so, time will tell and remember my name is musselwhite and you will remember that name.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

there are approximately 500,000 in madison and covington. i also posted a link in the fema coffin thread that there are other locations in ennis, tx and afton, wyoming.

anyway, time will tell. i think there has been enough information and data posted on georgia. and there seems to be many here who disbelieve so, time will tell and remember my name is musselwhite and you will remember that name.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Great thread.

I have been traveling to ATL for several years, but recently I have a strange feeling when I go.

I finally figured it out. I remembered this was the same inexplicable feeling I had in FL when the 9-11 terrorists were training here in FL. Of course, we didn't know they were here going to flight training school, but I sensed something "dark" going on.

Just last week in ATL, it hit me like a 2X4 - I have the same uneasiness in ATL as I did years ago in FL. So, I went looking on the internet and found that others are speaking on this topic.

I'm no clairvoyant or psychic, but I do think I have a sensivity to such things and it's coming through nice and strong. Remember - the 9-11 attacks didn't happen in FL, but the people who carried them out were here during the time I was getting these "messages."

To me, the feeling in ATL is something along the lines of government, planning, Obama, etc. and it's not good. There's definitely some type of covert planning going on there.

We may not learn about it right away, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear of an ATL connection to something not so nice.

Sad - I like ATL (not the airport especially, though).

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
www.notanotherconspiracy.com...

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Saturday, November 01, 2008

ATLANTA

MARTA stop closes for mock exercise

MARTA’s Dome/GWCC/Phillips Arena/CNN rail station will be closed from 8 p.m. Sunday to 12:30 a.m. Monday, suspending service between Five Points and Vine City stations, as several law enforcement agencies conduct a simulated emergency exercise.

Buses are scheduled to transport customers between these stations. Passengers should board Route 216 at MARTA’s Five Points station at the intersection of Alabama and Forsyth streets.

MARTA is working in coordination with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Emergency Management Agency and the Atlanta Police and Fire Rescue departments.

—- Eric Stirgus

www.ajc.com...

So, what are the odds of this happening. As good as any. And remember, the polls in Georgia closed Friday finishing the Early Voting. They will open again Tuesday. The Marta Simulation Exercise Begins anywhere from 8:00 PM Sunday Night and last until 12:30 AM Monday Morning. This time frame of 4½ hours seem short, even for a Simulation. Think about that. By the time you get everybody together including the actors, agencies, and the like. Start the actual simulation. Bring to a close and clean up, again 4½ hours inst mich time for all this to take place. However...[you knew it was coming] it is enough time to place Explosive Devices in or around the Marta Transit system, under the guise of a simulated emergency.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
don't forget one of the dry runs--the olympic park bombing in '96. rudolph's military industrial/cia/religious whacko ties, the initial false accusations against jewell, the way the whole mess went down. a number of federal and state agencies cut their teeth on how to handle all aspects of disinforming the public as that went down.

it was 12 years ago, 5 years before the wtc towers and constitution both went bye bye on the same morning, but don't delude yourselves into thinking the real powers behind the military industrial monstrosity change from administration to administration or even from generation to generation.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by oswald roswell

maybe unconsciously its this whole election and change propaganda. its permeating our entire society. yesterday, in atlanta, police shut down the cnn center and two other huge arenas were also blocked off 16th st. for 4 hours to practice for unrest. from 8pm to 12am. very strange. i dont think they even did anything like this for the olympics and the whole world came here. interesting.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hey I just realized its not October anymore. Guess the OP was wrong, just like the 10,000 other fear spreading OP's who's dire predictions never come to pass. Yay for alarmism.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I was at NORTHCOM in 2004. They were developing GPS technology "in the event of a dirty bomb" they would have every police, ambulance, firetruck military vehicle tracked via GPS. They also have the ability to track the dirty bomb according to the weather and know which places are safe and which aren't.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join