I would first like to state that it is not the intention of this thread to incite fear, panic, or chaos, but to merely suggest the possibility of a
catastrophic event occurring in this month of October.
It is my belief that Atlanta, Georgia might possibly be under threat of a false-flag terrorist attack this month.
Along with a gut feeling, I base my suspicions on several different key elements which point to this possibility. I would like to point out that none
of these elements alone provide 100% certainty, but when they are put together they are enough to arouse suspicions.
1. The 500,000+ coffins in Madison, Georgia
These coffins are located approximately 60 miles from Atlanta, which has a population estimate of
519,145 (2007 estimate) in the metro area. There have been several threads concerning these containers, and with relative certainty, they are believed
to be coffins.
2. Word of an Al Qaeda 'October Surprise' to affect the U.S. Presidential Elections on November 4th.
3. Increasing concern that the next attack on the U.S. could be in the form of a 'suitcase nuke' or a 'dirty bomb.'
I have seen this
parroted on several stations/newscasts within the past couple of months, including CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc...
4. Deployment of U.S. Army Troops for the first time in the U.S., beginning October 1st, to NORTHCOM.
These troops will be based out of Fort
Stewart, Georgia, about 240 miles from Atlanta.
5. People are beginning to 'wake up' to the control grid all around them.
What I mean is that larger portions of the population are
beginning to examine 9/11 truth, our financial system, and the globalist system. Another false-flag attack might stem liberty and truth movements
before they gain more momentum.
6. CDC headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia.
If there was a false-flag attack, it could possibly come in the form of a chemical or
biological release. The CDC would be instrumental in providing support in such an event. The false-flag could also possibly disable the most important
center in the country for containing an outbreak of biological or chemical agents.
7. Atlanta is home to the busiest airport in the world.
In the case of a biological release or a nuclear attack, the airport might be a prime
8. Atlanta is home to the 5th largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the nation.
With the economy already in shambles, an attack
on a financial hub like Atlanta would further cripple the economy. Atlanta is known as the "business capital of the southeast."
I believe there is reasonable evidence to suggest that Atlanta might possibly be the next target for a false-flag attack. This evidence is by no means
conclusive, but it is noteworthy to point out the several coincidences that line up.
I am by no means suggesting that an attack is imminent. I am merely pointing out simple observations.
I personally believe that too many cards line up for something big to not be coming this month before the election. Let me know what you think.
[edit on 1-10-2008 by JipStix]