It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta, Georgia - Next False Flag

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I would first like to state that it is not the intention of this thread to incite fear, panic, or chaos, but to merely suggest the possibility of a catastrophic event occurring in this month of October.

It is my belief that Atlanta, Georgia might possibly be under threat of a false-flag terrorist attack this month.

Along with a gut feeling, I base my suspicions on several different key elements which point to this possibility. I would like to point out that none of these elements alone provide 100% certainty, but when they are put together they are enough to arouse suspicions.

1. The 500,000+ coffins in Madison, Georgia These coffins are located approximately 60 miles from Atlanta, which has a population estimate of 519,145 (2007 estimate) in the metro area. There have been several threads concerning these containers, and with relative certainty, they are believed to be coffins.

2. Word of an Al Qaeda 'October Surprise' to affect the U.S. Presidential Elections on November 4th. (Link to Article)

3. Increasing concern that the next attack on the U.S. could be in the form of a 'suitcase nuke' or a 'dirty bomb.' I have seen this parroted on several stations/newscasts within the past couple of months, including CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc...

4. Deployment of U.S. Army Troops for the first time in the U.S., beginning October 1st, to NORTHCOM. These troops will be based out of Fort Stewart, Georgia, about 240 miles from Atlanta.

5. People are beginning to 'wake up' to the control grid all around them. What I mean is that larger portions of the population are beginning to examine 9/11 truth, our financial system, and the globalist system. Another false-flag attack might stem liberty and truth movements before they gain more momentum.

6. CDC headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia. If there was a false-flag attack, it could possibly come in the form of a chemical or biological release. The CDC would be instrumental in providing support in such an event. The false-flag could also possibly disable the most important center in the country for containing an outbreak of biological or chemical agents.

7. Atlanta is home to the busiest airport in the world. In the case of a biological release or a nuclear attack, the airport might be a prime target.

8. Atlanta is home to the 5th largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the nation. With the economy already in shambles, an attack on a financial hub like Atlanta would further cripple the economy. Atlanta is known as the "business capital of the southeast."

I believe there is reasonable evidence to suggest that Atlanta might possibly be the next target for a false-flag attack. This evidence is by no means conclusive, but it is noteworthy to point out the several coincidences that line up.

I am by no means suggesting that an attack is imminent. I am merely pointing out simple observations.

I personally believe that too many cards line up for something big to not be coming this month before the election. Let me know what you think.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by JipStix]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have had a gut feeling about Atlanta for awhile now. I read something about a possible dirty bomb being released there and it seemed to stick with me. And now, reading about all those caskets. Yikes, turns my stomach.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
great post, frightening linking of all those things but, the FEMA coffins are not FEMA coffins. Yes, they are burial vaults but I thought I read somewhere or saw a news clip on it actually being land owned or leased by the manufacturing company who went and bought the materials in advance of an oil price increase and thus, overproduced em.

sadly, the only link I can find so far is glp.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Sounds like a scenario directly out of "Wag the Dog".

"It's a suitcase bomb....and it's in.....Canada"

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm not sure why everyone is so concerned with a "dirty bomb". The explosives would likely do more damage than the actual radiological materials. It is difficult to smuggle enough radiological materials in, undetected (unless of course the "terrorists" have help), to create a dirty bomb large enough or dangerous enough to cause fallout. Aside from the people in the general vicinity of the explosion, not many deaths would result.

As for Atlanta, I think it really could be any number of cities. Washington and New York are too predictable. Las Vegas could be one. Los Angeles is possible, but there's no special target there that I know of. Perhaps Seattle, or Detroit. You can't rule out small towns either. It would still be a hefty death toll, but would send a message that even small towns aren't safe.

Aside from Atlanta, I think the major target would be Houston.

Houston doesn't have the CDC, it's not near the location of where these soldiers are stationed, there's no coffins showing up, and its not a media hub, but the economy is booming in Houston, mostly due to the energy markets - which makes it even more of a target. Also like Atlanta, it is home to many Fortune 500 companies.

We all saw what an impact Hurricane Ike had on the country economically due to it's disruption of the oil industry, even though hurricanes are nothing new to Southeast Texas. Just imagine if a nuclear weapon goes off.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Excellent analysis JipStix!

Its people like you who make me proud of our people and have faith in our people. I would like to see those Scum Bag, CIA, NSA or Military Intelligence agents gather better intelligence than you just did. I bet they couldn't even if they tried.

They gather intelligence on us and we gather intelligence on them.

LOL, I LOVE IT.

However, I hope you are wrong.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JipStix
...7. Atlanta is home to the busiest airport in the world. In the case of a biological release or a nuclear attack, the airport might be a prime target.

Ugh! Thanks for reminding me. Took me longer to get through Atlanta International that it did LAX a while back. (Departed LAX about 8 in the morning on a saturday, depart Atlanta at like 6 in the morning on a Saturday)

Let's not forget the "gas shortage". Perhaps someone knows something that we don't. They aren't sending hundreds of thousands of gallons of gas, because 1) They don't want to lose the money, or 2) They don't want people to be able to escape.

See also Nashville, TN, and Charlotte, NC (I believe).

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
great post. i've had the same feeling too. for months i have been trying to figure out what city the president will use to incite enough fear to stop the elections. i came up with atlanta, just as you have.

i do have one more thing to add tho. not to take away from the post itself but Atlanta's Airport isn't the busiest in the world. Not even in the nation.

1. O'Hare (chicago)
2. JFK (new york)
3. DFW (Dallas)
4. ATL (atlanta)
5. LAX (los angeles)

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ya I am getting the feeling something big is going to happen as well , as you say "People are beginning to 'wake up' to the control grid all around them" They cant let that happen....need to keep them asleep and or in fear...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
wag the dog is right, I have been suspecting something like this waiting for the shoe to drop ,I thought Marshall law from the Stock Market Scam,might be it but this is horrible. I think Dubbya was the perpetrator of 911 and I certainly think he's capable of this. God how Evil

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Come on! Although the OP listed some very concerning points, there is no specific evidence to suggest Atlanta would be more of target than any other city. Speculation only. Wasn't the speculation about L.A. just last week?

Let's don't spread anymore fear, uncertainty and doubt than we already have. Businesses are leaving ATL left and right, people are getting laid off, housing values have plummeted, there's practically no gas and we're running out of water.

Although that does make us ripe for the picking, there is no evidence beyond the OP's speculation that should cause concern. The only link was a general threat and as for the "coffins", well they have to be stored somewhere.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
well the NORTHCOM situation of military troupes deployed throughout America has now seemingly been proven false...............right?

DGTempe has a thread asking for ANY dang sign of such a deployment and nobody is really seeing ANYTHING......and no one is seeing ANYTHING that would make the NORTHCOM deployment a reality........

Dats what I am seeing from behind my computer screen.......just sayin

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Where did you get that from? According to the ACI Atlanta does in fact lay claim to the busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic for the last eight years. The list goes.

1.)Atlanta International
2.)O'Hare International
3.)Los Angeles International
4.)Dallas Ft. Worth International
5.)Denver International

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I think you should read the article that appeared on Newsmax in July this year. I don't know if this was discussed previously on ATS.

Title :U.S. Intel: Iran Plans Nuclear Strike on U.S.

Link

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

Just read the link, Very frightening to think what would actually happen if the iranians were to pull that off.

Would the EMP disable Americas defenses? Surely essential military installations/power sources would have some sort of EMP protection otherwise that would leave you completely defenseless!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Not to play into this, but the SE region has been affected with a gasoline shortage the past few weeks. Perhaps to keep people home "where they belong"?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by semiunknown

There's also a couple of threads running at the moment discussing the probability/possibility of imminent martial law! Hmm.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
... the FEMA coffins are not FEMA coffins. Yes, they are burial vaults but I thought I read somewhere or saw a news clip on it actually being land owned or leased by the manufacturing company ...

sadly, the only link I can find so far is glp.

This may be the link you are referring to.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
... and as for the "coffins", well they have to be stored somewhere.

You would think that if they were for "in the event of an emergency", they would be stored ALL OVER THE PLACE. You put 10,000 in each state, and voila! You have 500,000 coffins ready in the event of an emergency. You don't store all your eggs in one basket.

Let's say something happened in LA, it would take at least 48 hours to get those coffins there, unless you flew them. That's 48 hours that biological agents could spread (assuming a biological agent cause of mass casualties).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join