It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice Presidential Debate- Palin vs. Biden: The Thread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Well she is darn cute. Biden is smiling a lot, partly because he thinks he is winning, and also sincerely because she is charming. She may be his opponent but he likes listening to her on more than one level.

So that's how you want a winner? Cute but no intellect? gooood luck

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
putting the campaign aside? sounds just like mccain...she's such a good puppet

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You can tell she was coached, she is trying hard to keep eye contact with Biden, she is forcing herself to look at him at least once in every one of her replies.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
well thanks sarah, im drunk already

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Alaska, um, its big but like, the population is less then that of NYC right? So the Mayor of NYC has had more experience then her right? I mean, I don't think she's used America yet just Alaska, Alaska, Alaska.

*Sonya, I posted on your gore/horror topic with details on Ginger Snaps*

Nonsensical platform to go to solar, wind, and nuclear and away from oil? Yeah, sure.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by GordonJQ]

link   
Biden actually sounds good. I have never listened to him before but if he was leading the ticket I would vote for him.

link   
Palin reminds me of a middle school social studies teacher.

not a one line :/

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
She isn't doing all that great. She needs to answer the questions and get away from this whole energy thing. She can't keep coming back to that for each question.

But, that graph is up pretty high for her on the energy issues....

[edit on 10/2/2008 by skeptic1]

link   
the longer this goes on , the lower the dips for palin....... does the graph for cnn go lower? she may need it

link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Biden actually sounds good. I have never listened to him before but if he was leading the ticket I would vote for him.

Yeah, you can def tell that man has been in politics for a very long time. He def knows how to play the game, I give him a strong lead so far.

link   
AGH! I'm sick of hearing the word: Alaska!

link   

Originally posted by GordonJQ
Alaska, um, its big but like, the population is less then that of NYC right? So the Mayor of NYC has had more experience then her right? I mean, I don't think she's used America yet just Alaska, Alaska, Alaska.

Less population than the county I live in, which is alot less than NYC! Back on the energy thing again. Funny, coming from the party of Big Oil!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
now on climate change...she seems a little shaken up like she didnt want to talk about it

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
the longer this goes on , the lower the dips for palin....... does the graph for cnn go lower? she may need it

What is this graph that everyone is talking about? I'm watching it on pbs(only channel i get, and i don't see it anywhere. Oh, and climate change is just "God huggin us closer"

link   
She is shaking like a hockey mom with lipstick like an olympic pit bull on the iditarod with a steak bone in front of her nose.

She knows she got smoked early on.

ooch....drill drill drill. Youchers.

I liked her initial handshake. 'Can I call you Joe?'

Ask Palin why my AK friends are paying 4.09 per gallon. And they have to keep their cars running all bloody night when it's 50 below.

[edit on 10/2/2008 by jpm1602]

link   
Does anyone else hear the interference from her earpiece in her microphone?

link   
Did I just hear a republican say clean up the planet and protect the enviorment?

She is so off the ticket......

link   

Originally posted by Dances With Angels
AGH! I'm sick of hearing the word: Alaska!

pssst, she just said Alaska again :p

Honestly though she does need to learn to stop going back to Alsaka so much, it's making her out as she only cares about Alasks, I know her only exp has been there, but take that exp and forward into a Counrty wide response

link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
So that's how you want a winner? Cute but no intellect? gooood luck

The sad thing is everyone is so fanatical they have no sense of balance, they can't manage to make observations without taking an extreme side.

Honestly I have really really wanted to be capable of voting for McCain/Palin, I really tried. I like them, but when they (mostly McCain) speak it is scary.

But nevertheless I can comment on what I see, and she is likeable. Is that a bad thing? Or am I wrong? Are you capable of making a comment on any of these guys without pushing an agenda?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

There's an audience reaction graph on the CNN web feed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join