It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice Presidential Debate- Palin vs. Biden: The Thread

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Im lost as to WHEN Alaskan people started to sound like North Dakota?

I spent my childhood in Ketchikan Alaska and not a SINGLE DANG person sounded like Sara Palin...
....so I have a hard time thinking she was raised in Alaska just by the way she sounds........
....I never did make it up to Anchorage Alaska so I have to thinkin that is the megga difference.

Its GOT to be.......

I find it SO WEIRD.............thinking of how Alaskan's sounded to my ear compared to this shiney politician Lady.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

link   
She just gave a shout out to the third grade of some god awful place.....Like this is a game show.....

No, No...I must be hallucinating....

link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
She just lost my respect. Mccain knows how to win a war? No one wins in war, there is nothing civil about war.

Calm down, you are getting emotional (though if you start saying "i love you man" we will understand). There will be no winning in the middle east, but bravado within reason is a major part of fighting a war. I do not agree with the war but her war statements are a lot more reasonable than what we have heard for the last 8 years.

link   
She talks about jobs but does not say HERE in america!

link   
Granted it does speak to Tom Dick and Harry, This is the VP representing the whole country I would be ashamed if a top elected official could not carry and speak properly how many laughs did bush get because of his mannerims this persons reprsent's the people and this great country

link   
Whoa, she ran really high with the DEMS during her speaking on education.

link   
reply to post by antar

She said her rewards will be in heaven. The graph went very high for her, when she spoke about education.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

I spent my childhood in Ketchikan Alaka and not a SINGLE DANG person sounded like Sara Palin.......so I have a hard time thinking she was raised in Alaska just by the way she sounds............I never did make it up to Anchorage Alaska so I have to thinkin that is the megga difference.
Its GOT to be.......

I believe she moved to Alaska as a teenager, from another northern state. Michigan?

link   
I cannot stand to hear Palin speak, or watch her constantly grinning.

"Doggonit" ?!

Seriously?

I didn't think it could get any worse.

link   
im not kidding ,i ve taken like 15 shots now i gotta stop. just let bide ntalk

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hey guys,

What channel has the live approve/disapprove lines? Thanks.

- Boat

link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Hey guys,

What channel has the live approve/disapprove lines? Thanks.

- Boat

cnn its a riot. biden topping the charts all night

link   
some of you folks are being too dang nit picky. I thought these debates were about the darn issues.

She is who she is and that is the way she speaks.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Boatphone

CNN, and this is not a one line post

link   
reply to post by Boatphone

CNN.

Not a one liner....

link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by Finn1916
She just lost my respect. Mccain knows how to win a war? No one wins in war, there is nothing civil about war.

Calm down, you are getting emotional (though if you start saying "i love you man" we will understand). There will be no winning in the middle east, but bravado within reason is a major part of fighting a war. I do not agree with the war but her war statements are a lot more reasonable than what we have heard for the last 8 years.

Quoting G'N'R partly in that post, also simply pointing out the common misconception that anyone wins a war. It's like a fight, you only win a fight if you are in a match of some type.

link   
reply to post by secretstash

I think she moved to AK from ID as a small child.

link   
Biden high and now Palin talking about "flex" and the "constitution" and... a little rise, um, uh, um, um, uh, poll drops with every uh, um, uh.

Did she just say McCain was a Gov. and Mayor? Or is she confusing the order of her words.

WHOA! Biden broke the poll with one phrase, "Cheney is the most dangerous Vice President"

link   
Presidents agenda? Her executive powers in the oil companies will serve her well in office in support of mccain agenda?

link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

I spent my childhood in Ketchikan Alaska and not a SINGLE DANG person sounded like Sara Palin...
....so I have a hard time thinking she was raised in Alaska just by the way she sounds........
....I never did make it up to Anchorage Alaska so I have to thinkin that is the megga difference.

Its GOT to be.......

I find it SO WEIRD.............thinking of how Alaskan's sounded to my ear compared to this shiney politician Lady.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by theRiverGoddess]
Her dad is from Minnesewta. ha ha ha .. She's a little "Fargo". yep

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join