It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible bigfoot on stealth cam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Take a look at this video:

www.hunttv.com...

My initial reaction is that its probably a person, but the hunter said that these cameras were nearby and he had a strange feeling that something was out there. Usually an experienced hunter doesn't get freaked out by the woods. Really doesn't look like its a bear though. The site doesn't really give any information about where and when this video was taken.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Jo Jo]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Strange, you can't see a face or anything. There's sooooo little to work with there. I wish there was more. Who is this guy? Is credibe or anything?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Another BigHoax thread.

Based on the number of recent Bigfoot hoaxes, I think Bigfoot threads should be off limits for about a year.
Just nine frames of video?

Why not make the entire vid footage available somewhere?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
this has already been gone over here.

Use the search functions for more.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Not saying it is but it could easily be a hunter in camo. With the sun shining into the camera it darkens the front of the person so you can't see a face.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
My testosterone level went through the roof just by visiting that site. I think it was hairy but not very big.

I am a bit suspicious there wasn't a lot of it.

Edited to add:

Bit suggestive, what I wrote, ain't it?

[edit on 1/10/08 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Can't find a thread with this video. There is a ton of bigfoot threads too. Don't really want to go through them all. I think it is probably a hunter wearing a ski mask or something. Really the video is not much to work with.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
thats a new one on me...

I try and watch all these kind of vids just in case....

Im no expert I can't judge what those 9 seconds of video is really showing beyond that its dark, hairy and walking upright.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm not even positive this is a clip of "something hairy." You know what jumped into my head when I saw it? Ghilly suit. Just a possibility. Definately not a bear.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
o.k. wait...

Why do we only see the thing leaving the picture frame..?

I went thru it a few times and it even grabs a branch, then leaves the screen....why aren't we getting to see when it approaches the tree rather than just a shot of it leaving the AO...?

Dazed might have it right...?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
yet another inconclusive piece of evidence to work with.
that looked like a guy in a furry suit.

Maybe it was a hunter in a ghillie suite. Hard to tell.
I dont understand why if it was a motion sensitive camera it didnt go off until the creature was nearly out of frame. My hunting camera goes off as soon as a pig or deer are in frame and rarely do I only get out of frame anomalies, and when I do they are easily explainable..

[edit on 1-10-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

It might have been the angle the subject came into the capture area. The hunter said it was about 15 feet away from the area the camera was set up on.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This has been gone over in detail on ATS and each frame was broken down one by one. I can't recall the thread off hand but search a little and you'll find it.

It's a hunter in a camo suit.

The thread already posted breaks down the camo design in detail.

I hate to say that, since I've actually seen a Bigfoot, but this one is bogus.

Sorry folks, this one is just another hunter.

wupy

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The one reason I don't believe in Bigfoot......

All the photos are complete crap.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I hate hunters, maybe it'll scare them enough to stay out of the area and leave the animals alone.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by susieseahag

Oh brother. Way to contribute to the thread.

I feel pretty sure it is a guy in hunting attire.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I haven't seen any footage yet that is convincing enough for me that there is a bigfoot.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jo Jo

I wonder why the camera didn't turn on immediately when the person walked in front of it. I also smell a Bigfoot in a freezer.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Looks like a guy in a dark jacket to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

WHAT DO YOU MEAN...IVE SEEN BIGFOOT...JEEZ....everyone has a story to tell i guess eh? why dont you tell us what one looks like then if you're an expert.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join