It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie, show me where the mini fridge is.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You sound very stable and interesting... That said, help yourself to the mini fridge.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

So glad you could join us.

Help yourself to the fudge and something to drink.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
No worries on the 3rd degree. You are right I am in a great spot to see strangeness. As I pointed out in my first post I have and still work in extremely remote settings. For the most part its 90% of the year that the nearest town to me might be a 2 hour bird ride. The Coordinates I gave are where I happen to be working right now. I can offer a perspective that others may not see from near civilization.

Always on the lookout for anything strange, but to be honest the camera is at the ready in case a female comes on site! They can be as elusive as the Yeti in these parts.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
While im new and green... is there a specific pixel dimension that works best for putting up an avatar?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by remotemedic

Hi remotemedic. The size guidelines for an avatar, I believe, is no larger than 160 x 320 pixels and 75k. This thread may help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rush

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Welcome remotemedic! Wow, you already got into a heated debate, and it's only your intro thread! ROTFLMAO! I look forward to seeing you in the threads! Oh, and by the way, the mini fridge is in the corner under the dusty Roswell files.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the link hsur2112, I think I am just on a poor enough connection that the gears arnt working right.

Ya I struck a few cords, its all good... I can handle the heat.

Is there supposta' be a fetus in a jar right next to the ketchup? What kinda break room is this?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by remotemedic

Um, that's not a fetus, it's an alien. Whatever you do, don't open it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join