It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie, show me where the mini fridge is.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hey, Just started up a new account today. I spend a helluva chunk of time in very remote places (Northern Canada, was in Antarctica and worked in the Bearing Straight off shore) and I see some super crazy stuff. If ever I actually take some shots instead of looking at stuff with a look of bewilderment, ill share what I can.

Background with the Masons (only male in my family to reject membership)... I have a wealth of info pertaining to their less than admirable traditions.

Open to believe anything, but also love to play devils advocate.

Damn I feel like im setting up a dating profile.

- - loves his family, and loves long walks on the beach!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Welcome. You'll find much to engage in here.... guaranteed!

Looking forward to seeing your posts (and threads if your so inclined).

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hi remotemedic and welcome to ATS. I look forward to running into you on the boards. There in so much information here and a huge amount of diverse knowledge. Give one of the moderators a shout if you have any questions or concerns, they are always willing to help.

Stop by BTS sometime when you want to relax, laugh or chit-chat. It's a great place to get to know the other members.

Enjoy yourself!

Rush

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Im prowling the dark alleys of ATS and BTS now. I have always used ATS as a way to get opinion from the non biased, am looking forward to being a contributing faction here.
Thanks for the welcome notes.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Im expecting this to be a troll, and an unbelevible thread comeing up.

I dont see you being here for more than a month.
I will not bee fooled again on here.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Uhh, ok... So, Monkeybus... is that a challange? Because I DID just reply to a post pertaining to my preferances in coffee. That I guess could be taken as a trolling for the ever elusive Juan Valdez ghost seen in the streets of Seattle!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by remotemedic

Im going to play the skeptic here after beeing fooled once this week. Im sure you understand....

"I see some super crazy stuff. If ever I actually take some shots instead of looking at stuff with a look of bewilderment, ill share what I can. "

Please elaborate, and post a pic of "some super crazy stuff" Within the next 20 minutes.

"Background with the Masons (only male in my family to reject membership)... I have a wealth of info pertaining to their less than admirable traditions."

What are all the levels of membership, including all the Rites.

answer time 10mins.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Aw lighten up.
If this is, as you suspect, some kind of repeat offender, I'm sure he or she will reveal it soon enough.

It's neat that you're vetting people.., but don't be hasty. If you's have said that to me when I first got here, I probably would have not come back at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
10 mins up

answer? none?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Im not trying to scare him off, But ATS, needs some better protection from trolls. This is a very troll like entrance. I have seen it a thousand times.

Sorry if im being a little cautious.

If i was admin, i would change the way the site functions, so that if someone severly breaks the rules, i would have access to their IP adress, and Block it from entering the site.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

HA i wouldn't give you the time of the day let alone an answer, if i were remotemedic. its not like he's making any real claims, its just an introductory post. and with a time limit? Effing double- HA. its clear you are wary of who he is, but who are you? Just registered less than two months ago..? Pardon me, Mr Authority Figure..
Its not his duty to prove himself because you were fooled already once this week, whos fault is it you were fooled... ?
Mind you if he is a troll re-enlisting with a new name or account then whatever, he will reveal himself in due time.. i dont kno why im defending him without knowing him any more than you do but clearly you take things way too seriously.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kidney thief

There is no law for me to question, someone who is claiming, that they know of things that the general population does not,

He claims to know of masonic secrets, but gives no real info.

He claims to have seen amazing things and taken photo's but again, no real info.

IF he is on the level, then i would happily, apologise for comeing off so harsh.

as to who i am: you can look in my, profile wander through my posts, and threads. and if you want to get to know me than i might add you on MSN just drop me an U2U

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Be cautious! thats what we are trained from birth to do, and if I go all trolly on you then bring this to the attention of ATS and their henchmen.

A I am at 57°32'5.24"N and 115°42'56.66"W (plug it into GE and check it out)on a drilling lease in the desolate north of Alberta I am sorry that I cannot grab some pictures off my desk and jpeg them for you. If you want levels of membership and their rites there is a neat little Google search function and it will assist you in finding them.

My apologies for not hitting your time restraints. Thanks for saying hi!

If i was admin, i would change the way the site functions, so that if someone severly breaks the rules, i would have access to their IP adress, and Block it from entering the site.

Have I broken rules?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

OK, i believe you op, You have not broken any rules, But first posts, of people who have undisclosed info. Are quite supicous.

I would click the edit and remove those cords pretty quickly, as its too much info.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
remotemedic welcome to ATS whoever you are.

I for one shall extend you the same courtesy I extend any new member until you give me reason to think otherwise.

Wow, debunking new members on their intro thread is a new one for me.

I guess this bailout's got everyone going a little nutty.

edit: And forgive monkeybus, sometimes momentum from other threads gets the best of us. Isn't that right mb?

[edit on 10/1/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I do not wish to edit my origional post as on a site such as this there should be no reason to hide anything that you have to say at a venue like ATS.

You quoted what I said and missed my initial statement

If ever I actually take some shots instead of looking at stuff with a look of bewilderment, ill share what I can.

Then you go on to say that you want me to wire you some images... I may be new here so I will have to search whether or not I can take the images that I have stored in my mind can be loaded onto an SDcard... If you know and I have missed this hole in my head, please let me know.

If I were not actually interested in contributing here I would have already left.

Cheers mate!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

A I am at 57°32'5.24"N and 115°42'56.66"W (plug it into GE and check it out)on a drilling lease in the desolate north of Alberta I am sorry that I cannot grab some pictures off my desk and jpeg them for you. If you want levels of membership and their rites there is a neat little Google search function and it will assist you in finding them.

Then you go on to say that you want me to wire you some images... I may be new here so I will have to search whether or not I can take the images that I have stored in my mind can be loaded onto an SDcard... If you know and I have missed this hole in my head, please let me know.

Im confused!?!?!

you have some photo's on your desk?

You have no photos. only what you can imagine in your mind.?

Contradiction, i was done and ready to say welcome, but now i am intrigued.

edit to add, the cordanites, are in Alberta, Very ineresting scenery there from sattalite. I wouldnt find it hard to believe that weird things can go on there

OP 1
MB 0

[edit on 1-10-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Monkeybus, he has already said that he hasn't any images to share yet. He wrote this:

If ever I actually take some shots instead of looking at stuff with a look of bewilderment, ill share what I can.

Give the guy a break.

Ops, edit to say welcome, remotemedic! Hope you will have a great time here at ATS. But beware, this forum is addictive...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hey remotemedic

Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Yeah, sorry, i get a bit hyper sometimes, and go off on one.

sorry about the third degree remotemedic

top topics

<<   2 >>

join