It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Main Street Pans Bailout, Says Bankers Get 'What They Deserve''

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Main Street Pans Bailout, Says Bankers Get 'What They Deserve''

www.bloomberg.com

Main Street thinks even less of the $700 billion Wall Street bailout plan than the U.S. House of Representatives, which defeated it yesterday.

``This thing they're talking about is only going to make the rich richer,'' said Paul Clancy, 30, a window washer who for 15 years has scrubbed panes on some of Boston's largest financial edifices. ``Leave them be, and they'll get what they deserve. Nobody helps me if I'm in trouble.''

Congressional leaders may bring up another version of the bailout bill this week. In interviews from Seattle to Wilmington, Delaware, small-business owners, manual laborers and white-collar workers made clear they want the plan killed for good.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Funny thing is, you would never know it, based on the Corpo-Mouthpiece, propaganda bellowing Mainstream Media---There has been an all out, Kool-Aid Assault taking place on all of the major outlets since this dispicable bill was turned down, which was due in large part, to the entire nation being pissed off about it.

But now, the Elitists puppets and fraudulent fed are right back to round two of conniving, and they have sic'ed their propaganda puppet MSM's on the populace to prey on their gullability, hoping they can convince us all (through FEAR), how "disastrous" this will be if we don't pick up all of these fraudulent billionaire's debts!

Keep your eyes open people, and KEEP writing your congressmen furiously---This isn't over, and they're doing their best to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-10-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i have been doing my part, including telling others whats going on. its really surprising to me, after asking a bunch of people, friends included, what they thought of this, the response i received was scary " huh ". they had no clue.

im just wondering now how many rounds this will go, this is round 2, where does it stop?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'm very glad to hear that many civilians aren't for it

I'm also happy that 'some' news stations are also not very for it

new topics

top topics

join