It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will be an Interesting 2 Weeks!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out something interesting, IMO. There seems to be alot of info and predictions out there that seem to all connect to what's going on in our lives.(Global Meltdown) If anyone has others that connect to whats going on right now, please add it to this thread.

I'll start off with this thread about Micheal Ruppert, if you check here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is also were I originally posted this. I thought I'd start a thread about it, since it all kind of connected.

There is a connection with what he says (The Oct 7, 2008). With what the web-bot has just predicted.

If you don't know what the web-bot is:

Then there's the connection with Child Goodblossom. She says there will be a visit from the Galatic Federation of light on Oct 14th, 2008 and will stay in orbit for 3 - 24 hour periods and then leave. Leaving it up to us to figure out the truths and lies.
Yada yada yada, but the interesting connection is the Military action that the web-bot predicts on Oct 15th! Also that our emotions will run high for 5 to 6 months. I think an alien ship 1000's of miles wide would do that, and also finding out the decpection put upon us from 1000's of years ago. Just a thought.

All I can say, is that is will be an interesting end to 2008! Hopefully we as a race come together to defeat evil and live in harmony in 2009. Very doubtful but one can always wish.

Love and Light to all!!

[edit on 11/13/07 by Spaxz]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Your first link is the only one working, care to fix the other ones?

As for the 7 october predictions, I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it has any credibility.

From what I understood the Webbot simply searches for text, and as such if someone were to spam the whole internet with a specific date or accident, the webbot would think it to be something to expect, aka, a prediction?

[edit on 1/10/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sounds like you have a positive outlook on life and the future? Refreshing.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sorry about the links not working!
Dealing with kids and a pregnant wife while doing your hobby can be difficult!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
From what I understood the Webbot simply searches for text, and as such if someone were to spam the whole internet with a specific date or accident, the webbot would think it to be something to expect, aka, a prediction?

[edit on 1/10/08 by -0mega-]

Meh, well it's more like, they keep a database of words and assign emotional values to the different words and then make the predictions from the emotions on each topic.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Still working my way through the various prediction / web bot threads that have sprung up over the last few days and it's gonna take me a while to catch up with them.

However, I think the next big thing to happen, and I think we'll see it within the next couple of weeks - and this is just my gut instinct, I know little about the financial world - is that the credit card companies will start to go down...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Strange that every predication system ever devised is saying the same thing. I don't even know if stockpiling food for a holocaust is going to help since a massive meteor strike will wipe out everything. So will a plague so will war so will a big enough storm and oh well you get it. What I think is interesting is that all these predictions take us and our faiths and economies so seriously, like they matter and history shows that natural disasters have far greater impacts on survival than money and war,although in the aftermath of theses things war can certainly be a tipping point. That's what happened to the Minoan Civilization the eruption of their volcano ravaged their culture but some of them did make it through ,but they were overtaken by The Sea Peoples who ever they were.While all this was going on the environment was in complete chaos,and just like every disaster that has ever befallen mankind the young the old,and the females did most of the dying ,and survival has never had one thing to do with good or evil,just lucky and unlucky

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The Chicago cubs will play the Chicago White Sox in the world series

new topics

top topics

join