It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Good! No It's Bad! It's Good! No it's Bad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I truly hate this crap that these so called doctors and the dumb ass media pulls. One day something is bad for you...a while later the same # is suddenly good for you. milk good...no bad..no good again...no wait bad
alcohol..bad... no good....nicotine bad..no good...bad fat, good fat, bad cholesterol...good cholesterol... Don't eat this...eat that....don't eat that...eat this now. take aspirin...don't take aspirin. everyday its freaking something else.

Why da hell can't they just simply say...do what you want in moderation.....anything is excess is bad for you and be done with it.

i really hate these flip-flop scientific theories #...until you have all and I mean all the details and statistics don't waste my time and tell me what is bad and what is good only to change your mind later.

i feel better now.. now i am going to light a spliff, eat a twinkie, drink a coke and smoke a cigarette

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Those anti-depressant pills are definitely bad for you. I dated this girl back in the 80s who used them: Lithium, Prozac, etc. She was more suicidal after using them than before.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Those anti-depressant pills are definitely bad for you. I dated this girl back in the 80s who used them: Lithium, Prozac, etc. She was more suicidal after using them than before.

Lithium isn't an antidepressant, BTW.

And antidepressants saved my life. I wouldn't call that "bad for you."

-B.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Some anti-depressants are bad for you not all.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Because this country functions on fads. Maybe because a company is losing revenue, they pay some "scientists" off to give their "advice" on what is good for you and what is bad for you at the moment.

Here's some advice. Do what you want with your body. If you want to drink anti-freeze, why should anyone stop you?...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I was on anti depressants when I lived with my mom because she was crazy, thenceforth she was driving me crazy.

I actually didn't feel any better, I felt more tired, I yawned alot more and when I would yawn it felt like I was doing for mintutes.

I was on Paxil. Wouldn't do it again. I enjoy the meditation/relaxation stuff, it clears my mind and rejuinates me.

But I know what you mean media flip flopping. Always remember theirs an agenda being pushed.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Originally posted by Colonel

Lithium isn't an antidepressant, BTW.

And antidepressants saved my life. I wouldn't call that "bad for you."

-B.

Look, I don't take the stuff but, I know she was on heavy meds when I was in college and she just kept getting worse. One perscription, then anothr then another, then another. Then, the mental ward. Then, the electroshock therapy.

I think those jeds are bad for my experience with her.

top topics

join