It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big bad (N)WOlf is making mistakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just a few failures in no particular order, add when you want.

Iran: Was on the targetlist for years now but is still a sovereign country and almost everyody can see that the feargame is not realy taking hold in the international community. Populair opinion is standing it's ground that we had enough 'pre-emptive' wars.

Georgia: (i think it was the backup plan for being a diversion (if Iran could not be invaded) while the economy started to visibly implode). It failed miserably in regard that Russia was a little to fast in reacting and they were pretty much on their best behaviour while kicking the nuts out of Georgia. So that little skirmish was over before the Mediaparty could really go and take of into the "Flee, the Russians are coming! part 2"

Bailout plan: (as of the moment of writing, this battle is not yet over). Granted, the US economy is pretty much in shambles, you and the rest of the world will be hardpressed on getting back on their feet before this is over. BUT, the final deathblow is rejected! That is a good thing, the faster the dollar stops getting printed abusively the better, the economy is falling but that 700 billion (minimum!) would have heightend the drop and put 5 foot spikes on the ground while shooting burning napalm to finish it up.

Codex Alimentarius Is in bad weather also. Countries are beginning to cry foul at the way things and regulations are pushed through. So that is pretty nice.

And i could swear i read somewhere that Canada is cooling off on the whole Amero thing but alas i could not find a source, so it may be wishfull thinking.

Anyway. Point is that not everything is going as planned and the big bad Wolf called NWO is slowly loosing it's teeth, maybe not soon enough but who knows. They are not infallable, indestructable or able to jump over buildings with a single bound! The people playing that game, have to sleep, pee and poop just like the rest of us mere mortals and with that comes the human trait of failing miserably no matter how much you plan.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
yep..great..but theyve waited centuries already..im sure they wont stop trying..

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just goes to show, things don't always go according to plan.
Looks as though the illuminati, NWO are not going to get their way anytime soon.
But we have to insist on all hearings being open. No more closed doors.
And the beauty of the internet is that leaks will happen, and once the genie is out of the bottle, he won't go back!
Power To The People(to quote Laura Ingram)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
yep..great..but theyve waited centuries already..im sure they wont stop trying..

Yeah true, but if we keep up with the self-education making it harder for any 'them' to pull the wool over our eyes they will have to stop trying or start dying somewhere in the future. With a little luck it will be sooner rather than later.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I appreciate that you still see the positive side of things. As you know, I am more pessimistic. I have the feeling that things are all going according to plan at the moment and that the noose is now tighter than ever.

Iran: France is now warning about an imminent attack coming from Israel. I still think the possibility of attacking them is as high as ever.

Georgia: I still can't get my head around what the angle was there, but it sure seemed calculated on our part. There was just so much disinfo, it is nearly impossible to say. I wouldn't write it off as a failure though.

The Bailout: It passed. The taxpayers now just took on the debt of the elite. The economy is still going to sink and turn into a major catastrophe that will most likely require us to surrender more freedoms (if not our national sovereignty) to fix.

I think the NWolves have us exactly where they want us. They just stole 700 billion without so much as a whimper from us.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by Harman

I appreciate that you still see the positive side of things. As you know, I am more pessimistic. I have the feeling that things are all going according to plan at the moment and that the noose is now tighter than ever.

I know i know
. But i'm thinking that is part of what any perpetrators want you to believe, that in itself is part of the plan, making you fear that whatever happens in the world it is part of the invincible plan they have been concocting for eons of time. That in a important part is helping them more than the plans themselves. We lack the broader perspective and the inside view the planners have so yeah, the Georgia incident could be executed as planned or it could have been averted by swift action on Russia's part. I think the latter is the case. The beginnings of the global meltdown was glaringly obvious and we had NO diversion. Iran is not been invaded (diversion) and Georgia didn't hold our intention long enough.

This part of the plan could been foiled or was bad planning and i believe that it is the case.

Iran: France is now warning about an imminent attack coming from Israel. I still think the possibility of attacking them is as high as ever.

I believe they keep trying but are failing for a few years now. It is all talk but no actions and they seem to be unable to inflame the situation high enough 'liberate' the oil errhh people.

Georgia: I still can't get my head around what the angle was there, but it sure seemed calculated on our part. There was just so much disinfo, it is nearly impossible to say. I wouldn't write it off as a failure though.

What could be the reason of Georgia going to war other than regaining control, the have not regained control, the western world looked pretty much foolish and Russia has gained stature in the world. Even if the media is trying to spin it our way, it ain't really working the way it used to a few years ago.

The Bailout: It passed. The taxpayers now just took on the debt of the elite. The economy is still going to sink and turn into a major catastrophe that will most likely require us to surrender more freedoms (if not our national sovereignty) to fix.

I think the NWolves have us exactly where they want us. They just stole 700 billion without so much as a whimper from us.

You wimpered, you wrote congress, you did all kinds of things and even if you got ignored it is a good thing you spoke up! It does get noticed, it does get people nervous, it does show up on the radar. So keep doing it, let the boil come up, lay bare the faults in the society because they are getting more obviuous every single day. You know the negative spiral people sometimes get stuck in? Well, im thinking TPTB are in such a spiral, just like us only not economically but awareness-wise and it is taking effect. Just be patient and try to keep some fait in humanity as a whole

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

At the same time as they put the first bailout through which failed, they pumped $630 Billion into the financial market then they still passed the $700 Billion through later. It was actually more closer to $1.4 Trillion that they stole!

Heres a link to the story but its already been posted here, just in case you didnt see it,

www.bloomberg.com...

So it would add to the fact that its even worse despite me wanting to see the positive.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

They also pumped in another 300 billion yesterday. So, what are we up to now....1.6 trillion dollars? Hey, what's the big deal? At least the markets recovered....right?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Im going to actually go and count all the debt thats been created worldwide and list it by country as I think it would make an interesting list to say the least.

It has proven that the people really do not get a say in "democracy" and although we always suspected it the fact is now that we know it.

Its interesting the reaction you get from the general public when you speak to them about this. They acknowledge it is happening but then deny that theres anything shady going down.

I mean why is this being authorised against the will of the public, why ask if they dont want to listen?

Isnt this debt just devaluing the currency anyway?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

join