It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Punches Girl In Line At McDonald's!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ZuzusPetals

It's not that we don't GET IT, it's that it's kind of like looking at inappropriate pictures of children (know what I mean??) and admiring the photographic composition or the artistic use of light and shadow. I dont' care how WELL he did it, it was still WRONG that he did it.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike

It's not that we don't GET IT, it's that it's kind of like looking at inappropriate pictures of children (know what I mean??) and admiring the photographic composition or the artistic use of light and shadow. I dont' care how WELL he did it, it was still WRONG that he did it.

I didn't post it in public. That was a news channel then NYwhatever asking US for comment.

You're just mad I'm not clucking my tongue and agreeing.

Is the ONLY answer in this discussion he was WRONG to do it? What's wrong with he punched her teeth in well?

That's my opinion on THIS topic.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by ZuzusPetals]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Well that just shows off your character to no end doesn't it?
I pray you do not have a girlfriend , wife, or daughter.
Just freakin' wow.
:shk:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Just freakin' wow.

His action is called THE BUSH DOCTRINE. Now, I don't claim to be running for no Vice President, but I'm pretty sure what it means.

Americans can punch anyone in the face that MIGHT have a Nova Chevy full of WMD's... or MIGHT break in line ahead of us.

Didn't we vote for this behavior TWICE?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I've seen your posts before

and you've convinced me at least that you seek attention in the coarsest manner

Frankly and admittedly off topic, I hope the James Garner estate forces removal of your avatar, because you bring Garner into disrepute.

As you're so keen to offend basically everyone, why don't you have the courage to use your own photo as avatar ?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Oh, lovely!

That sounds like the kinda guy I'd like to do lunch with.

- Mea

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This person apparently has no compassion as to what he put his kids through, yet alone punching a sixteen year old right in the mouth. So what if she cut in line, it's not like this guy couldn't have went ahead and let her into the line. What it shows is that this one guy doesn't even care about what he let his kids just sit through and watch him do. I am just as appalled by the bystanders who stood around like several lumps on a stump while doing nothing while this went on.

This guy and the people who did nothing to stop what went on in this video are nothing but first class losers in my book.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It didn't look like the girl cut in line, but the video was too short and didn't include the event before the argument took place. Anyway, whatever the circumstances that man was just wrong. Hope he gets caught soon.

On a side note: Cutting in line is the worse social offense possible. People who do it are uncultured, despicable, and should be condemned to the deepest depths of hell.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What this guy did is horrendous. The only thing more horrendous is that NO ONE did anything! If I were in that McDonalds I would have beat his
!!! First, you don't hit women! Second, you don't hit minors! FOR ANY REASON! This guy needs to learn how to be a real man!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
That is a terrible thing to do to anyone for such a trivial reason. If she did cut in line, he still had no reason to hit the poor kid twice. He could have said something to her, pointed out that they were there first, but that was over the top!

I think we have all had someone cut in front of us in a queue at some point in our lives, but no matter how bad a day we have had, i hope we have not hit that person.

That man should have had more control. Especially in front of his children.
What an example to set.

~Star

Edit for Spelling

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Star kitten]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZuzusPetals

Just freakin' wow.

His action is called THE BUSH DOCTRINE. Now, I don't claim to be running for no Vice President, but I'm pretty sure what it means.

Americans can punch anyone in the face that MIGHT have a Nova Chevy full of WMD's... or MIGHT break in line ahead of us.

Didn't we vote for this behavior TWICE?

To be redundant,
just freakin wow. So many things I would say..but I'm above that.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

To be redundant,
just freakin wow.

Isn't that more of a palindrome?

wow

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You like to push buttons?
Got a great one for you..
IGNORE

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You like to push buttons?
Got a great one for you..
IGNORE

Ah, the "Uncle" cry of the Internet. You just have to love it when people TELL YOU they are ignoring you.
When did we get married Princess?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Chill you guys.....

Anyways, I personally think that punch was uncalled for and unnecessary, the man should of definitely just suck it up and be the adult, but from the looks of it the girl was asking for it, I mean she evoked the situation. And everyone is different, with different level of temperament - some people snap easier than other.

And to be honest with you guys, I don't blame ZuzusPetals for showing resentment towards the preteen/teens of my generation, or at least not the teens near my town.

I personally can't stand them, they show no respect or remorse for anyone, they're so fragile and corrupted, and can never really think for themselves, just about themselves. Seriously I heard of high school freshmen snorting coke on the toilet seat, or getting totally smashed at college parties. And remember that dumb pregnancy pack?

There are literally times when I just want to knock some sense in those teens, but thats really never the way to go. I feel the best way is emulate a good example through our own actions. Do what is right, some will follow you.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by skyblueff0]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join