It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Punches Girl In Line At McDonald's!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Story and Video

Police are asking for the public's help to find the man who repeatedly punched a 16-year-old girl in the face at a McDonald's restaurant in South Los Angeles.

:shk:

This guy had his two little sons with him!

Speechless.

Mod Note: Breaking General News Posting Guidelines- Please Review This Link

And most importantly, the submission must be made via the 'submit' News Button
located on the toolbar at the top of the page.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Justice served once again!

I'm sure he had his reasons to do it

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Crazy!

You can almost see something before he does that though.. like her hand in and around his waist area.. maybe she tried stabbing him? or grabbing something?

Either way.. whoa buddy no need to go postal.. it's a girl!

[edit on 10/1/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Don't break in line.

Enough said.

By the way, he didn't "repeatedly punch" - just punched her again on the way down.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Very disturbing to watch. More disturbing is no one DID anything.. At the very least someone could have followed him to get a plate number.
What a lesson for this man to teach his children. Disgusting.

I hope he gets arrested and becomes some inmates nice lil happy meal toy .

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
ZuzusPetals,

So breaking in line is grounds for punching a 16 year old girl?

Please tell me you're joking.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
ZuzusPetals,

I didn't even come close to saying that. BUT, part of the social contract to which most of us adhere involves getting to see COPS, and YOUTUBE, and R Rated Movies of people doing things we WISH we could everyday.

If you never wanted to punch a 16 year old in the face for acting like a 16 year old, you are worthy of some kind of Sainthood not of this world.

I just said damn good second punch on the way down. That's talent.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZuzusPetals

Originally posted by nyk537
ZuzusPetals,

I didn't even come close to saying that. BUT, part of the social contract to which most of us adhere involves getting to see COPS, and YOUTUBE, and R Rated Movies of people doing things we WISH we could everyday.

If you never wanted to punch a 16 year old in the face for acting like a 16 year old, you are worthy of some kind of Sainthood not of this world.

I just said damn good second punch on the way down. That's talent.

Part of the social contract we adhere to is controlling your impulses. It generally comes with maturity. The man has small kids.. Does that mean he can pummel a 5 yr old for acting like a 5 year old?? Your line of thinking is frightening.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure why we're debating the "okayness" of ANYONE being punched in the face, aside from this lady

Why are we arguing if it was justified or not.. it probably took you longer to write your rant than it did for the activity to occur.

It doesn't even matter that his kids were there or not, other than the fact that they now have a crappy example to learn from, unless she poked his kid in the eye or something like that.

The real facts are we don't know what happened, we just got to see a bunch of frames from a crappy McDonald's surveillance camera.

It's socially taboo for two reasons, he's and older male that punched a younger female; and children were present.... aside from this, add an octagon, a ufc referee, some seats and we'd be paying money to see it, and we'd be betting on it.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SugarJ
Your line of thinking is frightening.

POst removed by staff.

Please refrain from using language like [snip], that is quite the hateful expression.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Damn [snip] broke my arms, or I'd high five ya.

I've reported this comment and hope it will be dealt with accordingly. Aside from the obvious political stab at John McCain, your use of a derogatory term is not appropriate here.

I thought you were a new member. It looks you've been here long enough to know better though.

:shk:

**This is not a political thread. Take your baiting and smearing somewhere else***

[edit on 1-10-2008 by nyk537]

[edit on 1-10-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
To put this thread back on topic..
Obviously this guy had a ridiculously short fuse.
The argument, if anyone read the article that was with the video, stated that he punched her out over who was first in line.
A gentleman, would have let the ladies go first, and set a proper example for his sons.
My god, it's just a happy meal...CHILL OUT.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly AD.

There is no possible defense for this at all.

Perhaps if this were another grown man he had hit...maybe.

But this was a 16 year old girl for crying out loud!

I just don't know what else can be said about this.

Craziness.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I believe that's called "assault and battery," and I believe it's against the law.

Hopefully the man will eventually be charged and receive appropriate legal consequences.

There are plenty of ways to handle misbehaving teenagers without resorting to physical violence.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
To put this thread back on topic..
Obviously this guy had a ridiculously short fuse.
The argument, if anyone read the article that was with the video, stated that he punched her out over who was first in line.
A gentleman, would have let the ladies go first, and set a proper example for his sons.
My god, it's just a happy meal...CHILL OUT.

If this is the case then he must have either been SOOOOO stressed out, fiending for drugs, or something more than being "in line" was on his mind.

I find that sad that he felt the need to resort to that.. heck, he could have called her a brat and that would have been enough.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I agree with everyone here, just saying... good punch.

nyk537 posted the video for review, like the story wasn't enough. I saw the video, I got a giggle for his talent.

He hit her AGAIN on the way down. What part of a cool topic don't you people get?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join