It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently I'm not here!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Everything is down, the world is ending, and according to ATS, none of us are here and some funky spirits are writing our posts for us.

I suggest a revolt since ATS no longer recognizes us!!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I'm going to assume the flagging system is down as well.

No, it's not.

But since you are begging for it... OK, so I flagged you.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Help me Bones I'm Disappearing...... Dammit Captain I'm a Doctor not a Magician.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
my signature says it all guys

"been there done that,but where was it and what did I do"

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ma,, we went from adults to nincompoops in less than two hours and 4 pages.

I hope this wasn't a test.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Ma,, we went from adults to nincompoops in less than two hours and 4 pages.

I hope this wasn't a test.

Hello nincompoop, I am nincompoop, and this is my friend nincompoop.......now the pleasantries are over we break for this important message.....

From the office of the Surgeon General

Subscribing to the site may cause uncontrollable insanity and an overwhelming almost Lemming type need to follow the crowd in becoming a nincompoop....signs are irrational loss of self , disappearing while in plain sight for hours on end and an overwhelming fear you are in the middle of a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

OK, I guess it's time to come clean. See, non of you were ever real anyway. We mods made you up as a computer life simulation years ago. But as time went by, and we kept adding more of you, the idea evolved that you thought yourselves real, even down to inventing boring jobs during the time you were powered off.

Unfortunately, due to some minor glitches, the whole "matrix" thing has temporarily come a bit unraveled. We are right now reprogramming you, so you'll forget this ever happened.

Don't worry, you're as real as you want to be.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Oh dear lord it has begun:

member breakdown no. 1

It's only going to get worse.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
OK, I guess it's time to come clean. See, non of you were ever real anyway. We mods made you up as a computer life simulation years ago. But as time went by, and we kept adding more of you, the idea evolved that you thought yourselves real, even down to inventing boring jobs during the time you were powered off.

Unfortunately, due to some minor glitches, the whole "matrix" thing has temporarily come a bit unraveled. We are right now reprogramming you, so you'll forget this ever happened.

Don't worry, you're as real as you want to be.

OOOHHHH nooo they came clean quick everyone duck now we know the truth they must shoot us all......run quick run [the sounds of a marching army in the distance grows louder.

[edit on 10/1/08 by Beelzabub]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i really belived i am real and that everything what i thought i am doing was real
and now i am as all the others just an invention of mods

are mods real? or are they an invention of supermods and therefore a member is an invention of a mod who is an invention of a supermod who is an invention of … …  …

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Also,

As well as not being here, I've noticed that any thread that I have on MYATS that I have posted on and just looked at, automatically jumps to the top of the list, even if I don't post on it....

Anyone else noticed this.

All proper wierd stuff going on here.

Are we under attack?

Peace

MGGG

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by orange-light
i really belived i am real and that everything what i thought i am doing was real
and now i am as all the others just an invention of mods

are mods real? or are they an invention of supermods and therefore a member is an invention of a mod who is an invention of a supermod who is an invention of … …  …

That's a trick of the "Matrix" actually we are being used as living batteries for this big society of computers that seized our world and stuck us in hibernation and are feeding us the illusion of life to keep our minds active.

This is the Matrix re reloaded, where's Neo, Morphius, and my really cool ship with antigrav pads?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Beelzabub

are you sure neo and your ship are real? i guess they are also part of the matrix!

can.t they get other batteries than us?
i usually buy my batteries in the story and electricity is just a plug away!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
And we're back!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

*pew*

ahhh i feel the energy floating
so good feeling so much better right now

thanks s-dog this is good news!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

are you sure neo and your ship are real? i guess they are also part of the matrix!

can.t they get other batteries than us?
i usually buy my batteries in the story and electricity is just a plug away!

Oh no we have moved into a suburb forum now Science forum cause now where are talking about what seems to be the testing of a hypothesis older than man are we real just because we are self aware and how do we test to see if our self awareness is true.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
AAWWW fiddlesticks just face it we are in the middle of the twilight zone.
We don't have control of our TV sets , the mods now control the volume and the horizontal and the vertical.....were truly lost now.

I knew we should have taken a right at Albuquerque DOC, Beelzabub takes bite from carrot and reaches into rabbit hole and pulls out map.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

beelzabub we are real we are all real

out of that rabbit hole, lets play in the sun shine!

a new morning
life is saved
earth is saved
internet is saved

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

beelzabub we are real we are all real

out of that rabbit hole, lets play in the sun shine!

a new morning
life is saved
earth is saved
internet is saved

Are you sure or are we still missing and they are hiding that fact so we will go on in the delusion that we think is real life.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzabub

Are you sure or are we still missing and they are hiding that fact so we will go on in the delusion that we think is real life.

i am sure

but please feel free to make up your own mind

i am thinking therefore i am!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join