It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cynthia McKinney Reveals that 5000 people were executed!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Rather than quoting a wiki passage - and a definition I actually agree with - can you tell me precisely why you believe this to be a genocide rather than a mass murder?

Well first you have to consider the source: Cynthia McKinney, heard it from someone who heard it from someone...LOL. Then consider her being a politician yet offering not one shred of investigative research with her world-shaking announcement.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Rather than quoting a wiki passage - and a definition I actually agree with - can you tell me precisely why you believe this to be a genocide rather than a mass murder?

Well first you have to consider the source: Cynthia McKinney, heard it from someone who heard it from someone...LOL. Then consider her being a politician yet offering not one shred of investigative research with her world-shaking announcement.

I can appreciate that despite that, as an Englishman, I'd never heard of the woman before. However, whatever McKinney's reputation, I still don't understand where "genocide" comes into it. I don't recall McKinney personally using the word in the clip and, as I've explained in my other posts, I'm still not sure how this - if true - actually warrants being defined as a "genocide" given the specific criteria for defining a genocide.

Musselwhite even quoted a definition of genocide that I agreed with but can't really find the correlation between that quoted definition and what was described in the clip.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Yeah, 5,000!!! Three years ago, damn what was I doing three years ago that I was so absorbed in I didn't even notice 5,000 people disappear? LOL.

I realize that you are only using sarcasm as humor here. But please remember that 3 yrs ago in the height of it all, there were over 14,000 people considered missing from New Orleans. Granted most of them were eventually found, but the horrific nature of the administration of the late in the game evacuation cause many people to literally lose family members.

But in the context of this rumor, Some jail official sure would eventually have to answer for 5,000 missing inmates, wouldn't you expect?

That never happened (a jail admitting/ answering to 5,000 missing inmates)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I once made a habit of watching Ms mckinney on C-span when she was in the congress. Her speeches where, without any doubt, tinged with absolute lunacy at ever turn. She is one who has caused the misunderstanding on the word Genocide because she uses it in such virulent manner at any time and in every speech. Her stating that this is true gives me pause. I assure you she has been misled or is out and out lieing. 5000 people turning up missing, even if they are convicts or illegals or what ever, would surely raise the hackles on at least one relative. I'm sorry, this story is utter BS!!!

Zindo

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

I once made a habit of watching Ms mckinney on C-span when she was in the congress. Her speeches where, without any doubt, tinged with absolute lunacy at ever turn. She is one who has caused the misunderstanding on the word Genocide because she uses it in such virulent manner at any time and in every speech.

Yet ironically, I don't remember hearing the word used at all during the clip that's linked in the OP! Is there another reference to this alleged incident somewhere else that describes this as genocide?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Ahh No, I was refering to her other diatribes she calls speeches. Genocide is one of her favorite topics. That and her penchant for gross expansion of the truth!
Zindo

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

WOW, 5000 people executed? Its so funny that people believe this BS. Has everbody lost their minds.

The nazi executed more than 5.000 ppls and during a very long time , the bodies was really well hiddens, dont forget that, it s total possibility due to the evolutions of technology

im not saying that story is true, im just saying executing 5.000 persons and hide the bodies during a very loooong period is totaly possible

[edit on 1-10-2008 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Cynthia McKinney Reveals that...

I stopped reading after that.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Fellow New Orleanian, I could not have said it better myself.

Besides... It is tremendously hard to bury anything in the swamp. There's a reason we put graves above the ground in this area! Not saying it's impossible. Just saying that it seems a little difficult and unlikely.

I also doubt you could just dump 5,000 bodes in the swamp, or anywhere else during Katrina aftermath. They just would have floated elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
While I am not saying that I believe this story I believe some people are forgetting their history.

To this very day they are still discovering mass gravesites where the Nazi's buried their Holocaust victims. It is not impossible to think that 5000 people could be buried somewhere (perhaps even in the ditch dug out and porported to be the Flight 93 crash site?? Just thinking aloud.....). It wasn't until the end of the war that they even found the camps, up until then it had been rumour. Now tell me, of the millions killed/disappeared during the holocaust why didn't they know that this many people were missing until they saw the evidence?

5000 people in a country of tens of millions is a drop in the ocean. It is quite feasible, I believe, to execute and dispose of 5000 people unnoticed.

They do not necessarily need to have been buried in the swamps either, they may have been transported elsewhere for burial.

[edit on 2/10/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I apologize for not having a whole lot of time to read this thread. I really just watched the video. Later I will go back and read everyone's comments. But I have to say the whole "dumped in the swamp" thing makes little sense to me. Does it to anyone else?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well it's a load off my mind that 5,000 bodies can be hidden in the US. When the NWO breaks loose maybe my little family can go incognito after all.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
It wasn't until the end of the war that they even found the camps, up until then it had been rumour. Now tell me, of the millions killed/disappeared during the holocaust why didn't they know that this many people were missing until they saw the evidence?

[edit on 2/10/2008 by Kryties]

Also, remember that the Nazi's were rounding up all the Jews at the time. People didn't question, because the Nazi regime fear mongered and brainwashed the people into believing that the Jews were to blame for most if not all of their problems.

The population also knew any one who questioned the government, talked out against the government, and especially hid the Jews because they knew something was up, were rounded up as political prisoners.

The people didn't have guns, they couldn't stand up against the government, and they were afraid of the government and what they could do. People were forced in the military whether they wanted to be there or not.

Most were eventually brainwashed by the government, especially the children who had to go to public school. There was no other choice for them. This was to ensure all kids would be loyal to the government when they grew up.

In the atmosphere of fear where it was very likely they could raid your neighbor's house with out any warrants, say they were hiding Jews whether they were or not, and no one would question them, it was likely people could disappear very easily. If someone questioned what was going on, that person could very well be the next political prisoner.

It is not too far fetched that the majority of the population didn't know what was actually happening with all the governmental lies going on, and limited communication even for the time era.

As far as our government pulling something like this off during or even after Katrina, well I'm not too sure. What did we have during that time frame. An incompetent FEMA who couldn't do their job, or were they? Many families being torn apart. Many people who went disappearing. Many people who could have died without any body even knowing they died. Total and utter chaos.

In the aftermath, you have more confusion. People trying their best to find relatives who went missing. The death count rising. Bodies floating in the streets. People sent to various camps in different states. People who still haven't found their relatives who they knew survived. People being forced to live in trailers and other places that were not in the best of places. The people could not talk to any outsiders, or else. If you left, you would not be able to receive any and all promised help to get you back home.

In those conditions, could 5000 people be murdered without the public knowing about it? Possibly. Think about it. The people who went dead were prisoners. A relative calls up and asks about that person. Response, "we are sorry, but your son died." "But the news said that prison wasn't flooded!" "Sorry, our records indicate that your son was transferred to this other prison before the flood happened." Or if there was no news on that prison, then the relative would just have to accept the fact that the person is dead. Other possibilities of an explanation of why the person is dead could range from suicide to you name it.

The other possibility could very well be that the 5000 didn't die all at once. They could have died over a period of time. Part of the 5000 could have very well been looters that were out right shot in the streets. Who is there to stop a cop from doing so during that time period? A journalist camera that could be confiscated on the spot? FEMA really didn't allow people in or out for a long time.

Then there is the fact that many stayed at these camps for a very long time. So long, that the stories about them died down. We really don't know what happened to those people. Are they still in the camps? Did they go home? Did they find a new home? How many camps do we really know about? How many camps do we not know about? I believe many people in the camps really didn't have many friends or family on the outside who really cared, or they wouldn't have had to stay for such a long time. For many of them, their friends and family lived where they lived. They are either in their camp, or another camp who knows where.

There is a possibility for a cover up here. Did it happen? Don't know. I do know the government has brainwashed us to believe what the "ligit" news sources say, and that the people rounded up basically deserved what they got. They fear mongered the people in the camp, and anyone who tried to get close to find out what really happened.

You already see all the questioning and doubts that this could even be done here on this thread. There is so much information left out about the initial incident, that we really don't have all the information necessary to make an informed decision. We really don't know how much could be true and how much fabricated. Was it really 5000? Was it right during the hurricane, right after, or over a period of time? If over a period of time, how long? Were all of the actually killed by bullets to the head? I don't know if what she said was the whole truth, but I bet that there was some truth to it. How much is the question. Here is the scary question. What if it was actually worse than what was reported to her?

I don't know if it happened or not. I believe that our corrupt government could and would do this if it was in their best interest for what ever reason. What better way to hide so many deaths than to use the deadly hurricane as a smoke screen that killed and separated so many already?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

My take from the video is that 5000 men, and I have to make my own conclusion that they are assumed to be either prisoners or criminals that needed to go to prison but they had nowhere to take them so they just shot them all. Hmm, seems like enough of the relatives of 5000 missing prisoners and/or criminals would have put their heads together and started a riot by now or something. I know for a fact that plenty of those criminals made it out; the crime rate went sky high here in Tulsa shortly after Katrina.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm not saying whether this is true or not but it is claimed by
some researchers that tenss of thousands of children in the U.S. alone, goes
missing every year, but there is never any big noise about it that the
relatives of tens of thousands of missing children should make in the press.
Does that mean those researchers are lying?

People act like genocide, mass murder and secret Ops is something uncommon by the
governments in the world.
Some real journalists report that the people of Jim Jone's jonestown
were released in the jungle and hunted down like animals by britsh and U.S. special forces.

I mentioned in another thread how the French special forces took part in the Rwanda
genocide.

Why don't we just admit that white governments kill Black or color people? For lying
reasons or no reason. We see it all the time. We all know just from the rhetoric and hatred on
the internet that there are plenty of white people who would join the mility or other forces
just for an oppurtunity to murder with impunity.

I'm not trying to denigrate or accuse an entire race of people or trying to start any flame wars.
I'm talking strictly about what some do in this world. I expect defensive rebuttals(that's only human)
but I hope not to be the cause of this thread being derailed by stupidity.

Everybody claims they want truth and exposure but every single prominent
person who demands investigation into serious wrongdoing is labelled a lunatic.
Is it any wonder most politicians just go along to get along?
People don't want to know anything real.

I wouldn't stick my neck out either against the TPTB if my life was politics.
People are not going to offer you any support or protection for it.

Insiders like breathing and eating too.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tdogg1

White governments kill black people? In referring to the US I think that is more race baiting. Whenever there is a question concerning ONE black person who is killed or roughed up by the cops, Al Sharpton makes sure it becomes headline news for weeks. Do you think if there is even a shred of truth to this accusation that we would have heard it from Cynthia McKinney before Al Sharpton?

And your statement that there are plenty of white people foaming at the mouth to join the armed forces so they can become killing machines is irresponsible imo. If there is any race that wants to kill the other in the USA, well, I'm not going to be baited into saying it because there might be a mod with too much time on their hands right now, but I don't think you got it quite right. Everyone I know just wants to get along. I don't personally know any white people who want to kill anyone, much less blacks-in-general. There might be a few hundred skinheads in the US who talk big, but it's not like they could go around indiscriminately killing black people; they are too conspicuous, and the getaway car would always be linked back to them because of the shoprag hanging out of the gas tank.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Merriman I notice you queried the genocide connection numerous times and never got a good answer. One detail you may be unaware of is the fact that New Orleans has a 67% black polpulation.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I don't know about this story.

Nobody noticed 5000 people missing?

Wasn't the Katrina Death tally close to 1300 people? Does that mean the government covered up finding the bodies as well?

So she put that solders life on the line for her political gain?

politicians...many (blood sucking) ticks!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by undinemyth

hehehe, McKinney doesn't need to worry about her political career any longer, she's done, stick a fork in her. Oh, yeah I forgot she is the prez candidate for the Green Party. Move over Abe Lincoln, move over Bill Clinton (my personal favorite). Cynthia is coming through. LOL.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join