It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret government organisations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I know no one knows for sure but how do you think someone would get involved with a secret government organisation in the uk. Through the military? If so which part.

thx sfreear

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'd imagine it's similar to the way the US works. Whether it be military organizations such as Delta Force, or CIA analyst groups. There's probably a number of different ways to be recruited into an organization that's shrouded in secrecy including, military service with commendations an d recommendations, being a conventional CIA Analyst who does outstanding work and is trustworthy, and several other methods. It varies from situation to situation.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There is no "formula" for being recruited into an organization. Obviously some sort of govt service is probably required- military, intel, law enforcement, or even working as a civilian on a govt contract. After that its pretty much luck, as far as I can tell.

I went the military route, and got a job based solely on being in the right place at the right time. I needed a new position for career progression, they needed a guy. I have good performance reviews, mind you, but that is not the reason I got the job- only the reason I got to keep it.

I've never talked to any of my comrades who have looked for or asked for a job. Everyone just seems to luck their way into it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The way i understand entry to MI6 is, you would get a tap on the shoulder at Oxford University of where ever.

Id imagine you would get the same "tap" form a secret government.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

new topics

top topics

join