It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Governments greatest cover up of ufos by dis information.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Take it easy on me as this is my first real post on here.

The government of the united states of America has been lying to its public population about the existence of "aliens" for quite a while now.
( I my self can not prove it and most others cant but this is just a "theory" )

Everytime I hear the excuse of national security for a reason for lying about UFO's it makes me cringe and get very angry why you ask?
Well simply because if they have proof and are hiding it from the public it would not be just a national security issue but a world wide security issue,
if they know that we have currently been visited by a superior life form and are hiding it from the rest of the world that should be in its self a crime.

The entire world deserves to know that we are not alone in the universe and mankind should be up in arms and very mad about the fact they are getting decieved by the government of the united states of america.
The United states of america is one of the few countries which blanty deny and cover up ufo sightings while other countries take a very open stance to it.

I know that the USA is going to be the SOLE mask of deception on this issue. Mankind should get angry about it and
demand the truth no one group of people deserve to keep a truth behind closed door's for there own personal vendetta.

Skeptics and belivers alike should be mad and demand to know the truth! No matter how hard we bitch and moan the corrupt goverments will contuie to supress the truth to the people.

Do I belive we will ever find out the truth? Yes in due time everything comes out but do i expect to see it any time soon? Nope
:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
First off, welcome to ATS.

Secondly, I applaud you for caveatting your OP with the admission that you cannot prove the US is hiding alien existence from us. That very admission saves you from a lot of flaming, and the failure to do what you did is probably the most frequent mistake made by believers on this board when they create new posts.

Originally posted by darkangelofsouls
I know that the USA is going to be the SOLE mask of deception on this issue. Mankind should get angry about it and
demand the truth no one group of people deserve to keep a truth behind closed door's for there own personal vendetta.

Going back to what I said above, how do you know that the USA will be the SOLE mask of deception here? Now you've gone beyond theory and are making a claim, which can rightfully be challenged. Other countries may open up more UFO files and discuss the topic more openly, but that doesn't mean they aren't hiding things as well. Furthermore, I'd argue that if the US does have evidence of alien life, other countries do as well, and world leaders would therefore have most likely discussed the matter and decided together on some course of action.

Just my 2 cents. Good first post, and again, welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I want to apologize, I type faster then my thoughts come out and it was suppose to say I know that the USA is Not going to be the SOLE mask of deception on this issue. I will not edit the origanal post since you did quote it. I will just make the fix in error in this responce

But I do belive they are the biggest source of deceiption

and again thats just a theory have no proof to back it up

[edit on 1-10-2008 by darkangelofsouls]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
the most obvious pointer to a cover up is how much classified information there is relating to ufos ;-)

dick cheney himself replied when asked of ufos "if there was ufos that would be classified and i couldnt talk about it"

so yes,ufos are classified,why?.

there is obviously something worth classifying isnt there?

when you CLASSIFY something YOU HIDE IT AND PREVENT THAT INFORMATION FROM BEING SPREAD OR RELEASED.

in other words you COVER that information UP..........

also people might want to consider that those responsible for the ufos,the aliens might be covering their own existence up,espescially if they are of a hostile nature.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have had a couple of encounters with what I feel might be alien life, I think there is some truth to it, hence I accept a cover-up.

Roswell really does go from UFO discovery to weather balloon in the blink of an eye.

top topics

join