It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese fake spacewalk?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
We've already been over this countless times, and for every 'strange' thing anyone can find in the video, there is a mundane explanation. Bottom line: there is no reason to think the space walk was faked. No reason.

What, other than the rampant belief in many quarters that only America have the capability to anything and if anyone else encroaches on American 'glories' then they have to be a hoax?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
long story short, I can't look at embedded videos so are there any pics i could see instead?

The countries of the world have been faking these things for years but I can only come up with 3 real answers.

1. They ARE underwater. (Fake space walk)
2. The bubbles are CGI. ( An attempt to slander China's attempts to a legit space walk, but they suceeded anyway.)
3. We've been lied to about the physics of space and air bubbles CAN form there. ( Really isn't that crazy is it?)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Genus

Actually,

It was a real spacewalk. There is water all over space! That's why they train underwater. Wear Pressure suits, and get bubbles. Space is mostly made up of water and the leidenfrost effect is what creates the atmosphere of the planet

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
there is no space

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

oh my gosh I can't believe you guys believe in space ahhhhh !!!! Duhhh

====================================================================

What's funny is today it's the pop stars laughing about it and joking about it, tomorrow it will be tptb laughing and joking about it. Like eventually when it's a KNOWN FACT that they didn't go anywhere, all that's gonna happen is they'll laugh and joke about it, saying "well we needed to protect you from the russians" and that's how we did it. But no one will be accountable and all the money they stole which in todays money would be the equivalent of 100 billion dollars will be gone. Now I'm not saying this because I feel you can do anything about it, you probably can't, but at least you should know the truth about it if you don't already.

freakin space, get real. I'll believe it's there when I go personally, not until. You should too, think about it. Have you been there? No, because it's all fake! As if Sir Richard was ever actually gonna get you there! Get real. All that was was a scam to steal his billions off stupid people who pre-paid for fake tickets. What a scam!
edit on 15-6-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join